Woody's Roundup Village

Started by Imagineer, July 23, 2007, 06:17:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davewasbaloo

Quote from: "raptor1982"Davewasbaloo, I didn't say Splash Mountain was dead!!!!  I said that what's going on at Critter Corral right now isn't for Splash Mountain.    :!:  :!:

Ok, I understand.  And yes I agree, that is scheduled for a little later potentially.
since 2001 (many before that)

Kristof

Oh and don't you all get me wrong here, I'm not against Splash Mountain, far from!  It's a great ride, but right now, it's not going on the Critter Corral site (unfortunately).

netjack

My suggestion:
They'll create a new railroad station on the far right of its current position and create a new path leading to it. ;)

Owain

Does anybody no anymore news about it thats happened recently ?

Soap

I will try to have a peak coming monday  :wink:
But for know? Somebody.......????  :?:
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

Maarten

Quote from: "netjack"My suggestion:
They'll create a new railroad station on the far right of its current position and create a new path leading to it. ;)

Well, that doesn't sound that unreal to me to be honest. It could be possible that Disney is preparing the area for future expansion. Are they making way for a possible Splash Mountain addition in a few years?  :wink:

davewasbaloo

Quote from: "Maarten"
Quote from: "netjack"My suggestion:

Well, that doesn't sound that unreal to me to be honest. It could be possible that Disney is preparing the area for future expansion. Are they making way for a possible Splash Mountain addition in a few years?  :wink:

They did this before with Toilet's of Terror.  And it would be a great 20th Birthday Present (3 years of building?).
since 2001 (many before that)

Owain

You can see Machinery to the right

//http://joel.at.dlp.online.fr/dlp/20070821/

GeoffD

Quote from: "davewasbaloo"Toilet's of Terror

This had my laughing so hard.

We saw some Imagineers comming out of that site when we were there. I can't wait to find out whats going there.

Disneyana

So with the machinery at place, they're actually something doing there.  :?:  :idea:  I hope we will soon find out what.  :wink:
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

Parkfisch

Brown fences, please !
Destroy the green ones !  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:

britincgn

I think we could expect the petting zoo been  spruced up to its old form and having a Woody/Jessie meet and greet there.

Owain

Forum member matthias-mousy posted this picture of Critter Coral on her Site;

Source;//http://www.mousy.be/

Soap

2 pictures from my last visit (20 - 22 August)
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

Nala_84

What shell these pics say to us?! I'm so curious and wanna know what they're doing there  :P
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]