Woody's Roundup Village

Started by Imagineer, July 23, 2007, 06:17:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

speedpacket

Quote from: "bikemonkey"as much as I'd like to see a big new attraction, they stand to gain nothing by keeping it secret.  Announcing a new attraction is a great bit of free publicity so they'd make the most of it if something big was planned.
Actually - I very much doubt this...  It might also be bad to announce the next big new attraction NOW already...  Consider it takes another 15 - 18 months to build it...  People that can not afford to go that often, might then decide to wait another year before finally going...

Marketing wise I think it would be best to announce something, and wait until the fuzz has gone away about that anouncement before already using their other announcements :)
Next visit:
13-14-15 February 2009 - Valentine in DLH Castle Club

Thank you Disney for introducing me to my girlfriend!  Disney truly is magical!!!

Filip

I am sorry for this, but This has to be for Splash Mountain :lol:  or better, something this scale/ and unique for Paris, again...

WDI1992

whatever it may be, it surely won't be a D-, or E-ticket if you think about it, they indeed would have had to start another big advertising campaign, right? of course that's only my opinion, they might just wan't to take it slow  :)  
Anyway, gonna miss Critter Coral a bit, but then again, it was never very crowded and indeed, the animals had to put up with a lot with those little kids and too few supervision...
Ne cessez jamais de croire ... et, imaginez un peu! Parce que, c\'est là où les rêves deviennent réalité  

and always remember, if you can dream it, you can do it!
www.ResortDreams.net

Kristof

Quote from: "Filip"I am sorry for this, but This has to be for Splash Mountain :lol:  or better, something this scale/ and unique for Paris, again...

Nope nope nope, NO SPLASH MOUNTAIN people!  [-(

Owain

Quote from: "raptor1982"
Quote from: "Filip"I am sorry for this, but This has to be for Splash Mountain :lol:  or better, something this scale/ and unique for Paris, again...

Nope nope nope, NO SPLASH MOUNTAIN people!  [-(

How do you no its not for future preperation ?

Kristof

Because, I know.   :wink:  .

penfold12

Now thats just unfair! I wanna know what you know! he he :lol:

Disneyana

Now I'M very curious too. Because when raptor1982 knows of it, then it's always true. I guess he has very good sources.  :wink:  So please tell us ! Or just give us a little hint, please, please, please ! :D
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

Maarten

Quote from: "raptor1982"Because, I know.   :wink:  .

Please tell us or at least give us a clue. Why should we all be guessing around while you seem to know more about it?

A few days ago there wasn't much going on behind the fences. When you ride the Disneyland Railroad you can get a view of Critter Coral since the backside isn't fenced off.

On the other hand, this construction seems quite important for the future of Splash Mountain. If they are planning to build an attraction, or even a building on this valuable land, Splash Mountain might not fit on the current location of the Frontierland Depot. Or they should take a look at their future plans once again.

In the meantime I can't really believe they are going to build a new attraction. Remember when a crane was spotted over the fences of the Studios in 2002? It became the Toilets of Terror. Then there was a crane spotted over the fences once again in 2003/2004. Eventually it became the first sign for construction of the Vinci Parking. That why I think we shouldn't think about a new attraction immediately; maybe they are just re-landscaping the area as a picknick area, or maybe they are just sprucing up Critter Corral? We'll see.  :wink:

Soap

My thought is that they are indeed re-classifing the whole area, but that this will only end up being the same old Coral, but maybe a bit better organised?

So we'll have to wait and see or off course.....Raptor has to enlight us a litte bit  :P ????
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

Imagineer

I just wanna know if it will be a brand new attraction or not, only this. Please raptor!  :(  [-o<  :lol:

Kristof

I never claimed I know what they're doing with the area.  I said I know what they're NOT doing.

Imagineer

Quote from: "raptor1982"I never claimed I know what they're doing with the area.  I said I know what they're NOT doing.
ok

coruscantpt

Well they may not be constructing Slapsh Mountain, but they can build one watercoaster like it with the thunder mesa theming :P
DLP - July 1994 / March 2002 / August 2007 / December 2010 / 2011 - Anual Passholder \":P\"

WDW - May 2006 / May 2008 / August 2009

Kristof

Hehe ok then, I'll make it even more clear: no major or important attraction will be build there.   :lol: