15th Anniversary CD(s)

Started by Kristof, July 09, 2006, 07:01:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristof

Grandmath reports on Disney Central Plaza that Vasile Sirli is producing a double album for the 15th Anniversary.   8)   More news is not yet know.

Sam

Hopefully, the new album won't contain the some old songs that they have been using for the past 15 years. Sure, they're nice songs, but every cd-buyer has them already (multiple times!).

Anthony

A double album?!  Awesome news!  :o  :o  As Sam says, I hope they find room in there for lots of new tracks...

Kris

That would be superb. They have enough possible music to fill a 6-CD box set like DLR's 50th anniversary, so they have a lot to pick from! I too hope stuff that hasn't previously been released will make it on to these discs. To let everyone hear The Tarzan Encounter, Cinemagique etc, would sure make a lot of people happy.
Grab a balloon, come on let\'s go!

Anthony

So... any surefire guesses as to what they might include?  Here's a few of my own guesses:

- 15th Anniversary theme song? (They did one for the 10th, and didn't even have a proper celebration for it, so a 15th song is possible...)
- Disney's Once Upon a Dream Parade Theme Song/Soundtrack
- Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast (Astro Blasters track copied from DL's 50th stuff)
- Toon Studio stuff?
- Wishes? Fantillusion? Good Morning WDS?
- New song/music from adapted Winnie the Pooh show

With a double album they could have one CD of new/recent music relating to the actual 15th Anniversary celebrations, and then the 2nd CD could feature music from the archives.

ChipChap

Hey,

I am sorry for writing in this old thread, but the last post is a long time ago and I would like to know when the CD release date is?

So does anyone know if there will be really a double CD and when it will be released?

Please answer :D
Movie Park Germany - Hooray I\'m in the movies!

Anthony

I'm not sure about a double CD anymore, but there will definitely be a CD Single-priced release (5.95€) very soon (next weekend, perhaps, maybe!).

I'm guessing this will be Just Like We Dreamed It.

The 10th Anniversary CD wasn't released until May of 2002, so a 15th CD could technically come at any point... :? It's a shame we haven't heard anything for a while though, like you say.

ChipChap

The Just like we dreamed it Single is available from now on for 5,50 with Instrumental Version, too.

I heard that it is now clear that there will be a double album

Owain

Quote from: "Baloo"So... any surefire guesses as to what they might include?  Here's a few of my own guesses:

- 15th Anniversary theme song? (They did one for the 10th, and didn't even have a proper celebration for it, so a 15th song is possible...)
- Disney's Once Upon a Dream Parade Theme Song/Soundtrack
- Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast (Astro Blasters track copied from DL's 50th stuff)
- Toon Studio stuff?
- Wishes? Fantillusion? Good Morning WDS?
- New song/music from adapted Winnie the Pooh show

With a double album they could have one CD of new/recent music relating to the actual 15th Anniversary celebrations, and then the 2nd CD could feature music from the archives.

Maybe the Candleabration Bougillumination music ?

Anthony

The CD Single of "Just Like We Dreamed It" can now be found at The Emporium and The Storybook Store definitely, maybe a few more soon. :)

It's just the original song and instrumental, but it has a special shiny sticker on it saying something like "Music from the 15th Anniversary" so hopefully there will be more.

I'd love the "All Aboard" song from Characters Express, just so I can sit at home and go "choo choo" *does arm action* all day.

ChipChap

Did no one read what I wrote a few posts ago? LOL
This is exactly the same what Baloo wrote *g*

Patrick

Quote from: "ChipChap"Did no one read what I wrote a few posts ago? LOL
This is exactly the same what Baloo wrote *g*

You didn't write the exact boutiques it's available in :P .

tubbsy

Great to hear there will be a cd. I love to sing along and annoy my family  :D

..... N the image of you Baloo (N I dont have a clue what you look like!) going Choo Choo and doing the arm action made me laugh  :lol:

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

Anthony

I still have the Character Express music in my head... :lol: And sorry ChipChap, I didn't notice your post above Owain's! :?

Here's the CD:

More: http://www.dlrpmagic.com/cdarchive/cds/ ... med-it.htm

It has a sticker on saying "15 Magical Years in Music" so yes, it definitely does look like there will be more!! :D

Kris

Well that double album should be in the shops this week!

It's basically a mix of the 5th and 10th anniversary CDs, with a load extra thrown in. The more recent tracks of Chante C'et Noel, It's Halloween-Lo-Ween and La-Di-Da etc and some brand new music not published before will be on it too, such as music from The Tarzan Encounter, Le Carnaval des Feux, Winnie The Pooh and Friends Too and to name but a few. I've put the tracklisting online

I'm dead excited, an we're still due at least another relase. Fingers crossed it will be an anniversary year CD, with an official copy of BougIllumination, Characters' Exress and DOUADP on it! Mixed correctly, it should all fit  :wink: Failing that, just a DOUADP CD would go down well  :wink:  8)
Grab a balloon, come on let\'s go!