15th Anniversary CD(s)

Started by Kristof, July 09, 2006, 07:01:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GeoffD

besides Snowfall on Main Street links to Mickey's nutcracker perfectly

Nala_84

According to this link : http://www.dlrp.thedisneyfamily.com/mai ... bumCD.html
there are no 15th songs beside Just Like We Dreamed It/Once Upon A Dream on the CD.

Would you recommend it anyways, is the CD worth its 20 euros?!

And @ Baloo: On your site you have a few songs of the 15th, f.e. 2 of Candlabration or of the Crush interior. Where did you get them, are they also available on CD?!  :shock:
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

benjy

Quote from: "Nala_84"According to this link : http://www.dlrp.thedisneyfamily.com/mai ... bumCD.html
there are no 15th songs beside Just Like We Dreamed It/Once Upon A Dream on the CD.

And @ Baloo: On your site you have a few songs of the 15th, f.e. 2 of Candlabration or of the Crush interior. Where did you get them, are they also available on CD?!  :shock:

I would recomend it because it's the first double CD at DLP ever and it's well worth its 20euros!!

and heres a thread that will help you answer your question about the 15th music

viewtopic.php?t=2292&start=45

use it well my freind!!
Working xmas 2012!!! \":D\"

MinnieMouse

Quote from: "Nala_84"According to this link : http://www.dlrp.thedisneyfamily.com/mai ... bumCD.html

:

I have the Double-CD and it is worth the Money. Not only the new parade song, on the CD you will find songs from the older years from parades and shows plus the Entree when the Disneyland Park open his gates on CD 1.

Alexandra

bigmaca

Any one know where i can buy this disney tune from?
I do beleive in fairies by james newton howard.

It featured on the 2003 version of peter pan and is also the DLRP theme.

http://nud.imeem.com/music/pVUWJojt/i_d ... n_fairies/

Kristof

Amazon, iTunes... Search for the Peter Pan soundtrack cd.  :)

benjy

Hello guys

I didn't really know where to put this so I thourght it'll be better to put it here than start a new topic!!  :D

Does anybody know what the current cd Catalogue is?
I've emailed mail order over a week ago asking about the new dvd and current Catalogue but unsurprisingly they havent replied yet!

Im asking this because its me birthday on the 28th and my parents are aksing what i want for it!!

I should know to ask mail earlier but my organisation skills are rubbish!!  :roll:
Working xmas 2012!!! \":D\"

mattboywonder

Re:
Quote from: "Anthony"The CD Single of "Just Like We Dreamed It" can now be found at The Emporium and The Storybook Store definitely, maybe a few more soon. :)

It's just the original song and instrumental, but it has a special shiny sticker on it saying something like "Music from the 15th Anniversary" so hopefully there will be more.

I'd love the "All Aboard" song from Characters Express, just so I can sit at home and go "choo choo" *does arm action* all day.

Yeah - I'm with you on that arm action
Disneyland - 1991, 1995, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010, 2012
Walt Disney World - 1998, 2000, 2010, 2011, 2012
Tokyo Disneyland - 2008, 2011, 2012
Disneyland Paris - 1997, 2002, 2007, 2008, 2009 (March, May, Halloween & Dec), 2010 (Feb, July, Oct & Dec), 2011 (April, July & September), 2012 (March, April & July & New Years Eve) 2013 March
Hong Kong Disneyland - 2007, 2008

jeakat24

Quote from: "mattboywonder"
Quote from: "Anthony"The CD Single of "Just Like We Dreamed It" can now be found at The Emporium and The Storybook Store definitely, maybe a few more soon. :)

It's just the original song and instrumental, but it has a special shiny sticker on it saying something like "Music from the 15th Anniversary" so hopefully there will be more.

I'd love the "All Aboard" song from Characters Express, just so I can sit at home and go "choo choo" *does arm action* all day.

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who does that!
Jan 2002- Cheyenne,
Nov 2004- Santa Fe,
July 2005- Santa Fe,
March 2007- Cheyenne,
Sept 2007- Cheyenne,
Oct 2008- HNY,
Jan 2010- Santa Fe,
Sept/Oct 2013- Cheyenne (Alice's first trip),
Feb 2015- DLH (Isaac's first trip and Alice's birthday trip)
June 2016- Sequoia Lodge

never2old

Quote from: "jeakat24"
Quote from: "mattboywonder"

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who does that!

I think we all do the arm thing!!

Choo choo!!!

Elwell2009

Re:
Quote from: Nala_84According to this link : http://www.dlrp.thedisneyfamily.com/mai ... bumCD.html
quote]

Just a quick question, i just tryed you link and it doesnt work and really want to have alook.