XD Help feed other people's need for specific Disney stuff!

Started by Masamune, February 23, 2009, 01:24:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Masamune

:) I had an idea today, after a friend of mine on another forum was nice enough to let me know about a really nice Cheshire Cat plushie that was being sold on eBay. :P I already have this particular plushie, but it's one of my favourites, so I thought it was really nice of her to bring it to my attention. So this is where my idea for a new thread comes in.

I thought it would be nice to make a thread where people could tell other people what Disney stuff they like, so that when the other people see this stuff, they can post here and let them know where it is!

For example, I'm a huge fan of the Cheshire Cat, so if people see stuff featuring him in somewhere like the Disney Store or at DLRP, they can let me know by posting here. :lol: I'm sure it'll work somehow.

:o If you're fond of a particular character, just post which one it is and I'll edit the 2nd post to include your username along with your fave character or characters.

Masamune

The list which I can't think of a name for!

Masamune - Cheshire Cat, Scar, Gaston (@_@ I'd kill for some Gastom merchandise)