Next year's "theme"??

Started by Kristof, July 30, 2007, 07:37:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madame_leota

rofl!! oh dear i think someone gone a little round the bend!! :p

Masamune - i like the idea of having the castle pink and purple stripes!

treble - i do have to agree with you prince saying no pixar but yes star wars is odd! but it would only be a mini theme in discovery land and considering theres a star wars ride there it would fit well (then again theres a buzz ride there 2! :-k )

:offtopic:  When i worked in a toy shop we had a star wars day and had people come in dressed as darth and 2 storm troopers. I have to say darth was pretty scary, i would NOT want to bump into him down a dark alley, even if it was just a guy in costume! Come to think of it, even when he took the cosutmes off it was scary really!! :D This little bald bloke with a stupid voice dressed as darth! Funny stuff

Anonymous

Yeah but Star Tours is awesome and Laser Blast is a bit pants.

treble

dark prince i think you have finally lost it. no not because you want belle land (scary part is that it could happen) :( but because you think star wars is better than pixar. next you'll be saying that shrek is better than mickey mouse :jack:
just like alice you\'re in wonderland

madame_leota

come now lets not start this again shall we? lol

everyone can have their own opinons.

Although buzz is in my opinion one of the best rides in the park!! the ride pix are brilliant :D

Anonymous

I just didn't rate Buzz that much when I was there. I liked the animatronic buzz, but the ride itself is too slow and doesn't really do much, especially for the long queues it has. Prefer a more thrilling, more turbulent ride myself, which is why Star Tours rocks and Buzz is a bit meh.

Wasn't starting anything, just expressing my opinion.  :P

Anonymous

Quote from: "treble"dark prince i think you have finally lost it. no not because you want belle land (scary part is that it could happen) :( but because you think star wars is better than pixar. next you'll be saying that shrek is better than mickey mouse :jack:

But Pixar wouldn't exist without Star Wars.  :P

madame_leota

Quote from: "Dark_Prince"I just didn't rate Buzz that much when I was there. I liked the animatronic buzz, but the ride itself is too slow and doesn't really do much, especially for the long queues it has. Prefer a more thrilling, more turbulent ride myself, which is why Star Tours rocks and Buzz is a bit meh.

Wasn't starting anything, just expressing my opinion.  :P

i do hate the fact the buzz seems to break down at least 3 times per ride, that did annoy me a bit, BUT if you break down infront of zurg, megga score booster!!

Anonymous

Only thing I ever hated about Star Tours was when a twit sat next to me released his belt and let it fly out his hand and it whacked me on the thumb, very painful. I don't know how I managed to keep myself from falling out with him.  :?

madame_leota

what a fool! i was really suprised at star tours the first time i went on it, it flings you about all ways, it was like going on a proper rollercoatser! this is going way off topic but just 1 more thing seems we are on the subject of simulators, the one that was in the tv studio (im sure thats where it was/is) is brilliant, i have never felt so SICK in all my life! me and lisa (donutter) thought yeah come on lets do a REALLY crazy rollercoatser, i wish i had done a milder one!! crikey!

better get back on topic before the mods smack our wrists! ;) lol

Anonymous

I never ever tried that simulator in the studios and it's gone now.

:cry:

madame_leota

Ooooo ive got a great idea, how about a turn back the time theme, they could bring back some of the old shows and stuff and put the ticket prices down to what they were when the park opened for example or what it was 10 years ago ect (now you see why the turn back the time theme is so good! lol)

then they could reopen the critter coral and pocohontas and that weird mill ride in FL ect ect, and they could have statues like mickey through the years where you can get your pic taken between a steamboat or even plane crazy mickey and now days mickey statue and the same with donald ect

have a clock cleaners thing or something aswell, anyone got any other ideas for turn back the time? They could replace the 15th sign on the castle with a giant clock face with the hands going backwards!! :D:D

Masamune

:shock: *Stares at Prince's ideas for a Belle Year*

:lol: I think Prince would be right at home in the Year of Madness.

Disneyana

Oh Dark_Prince, I guess I never knew a crazier person than you are !  :lol:  You're so weird, but in a nice way.  :wink:  :lol:
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

treble

:) i can't wait for pixars' next movie

treble

........starring belle  :P