Next year's "theme"??

Started by Kristof, July 30, 2007, 07:37:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristof

What do you think will be next year's theme?  Any ideas or suggestions??  :D

WDI1992

A renewed 'NeedMagic?' would be nice... or an 'adult' campaign that aimes to a more grown up audience... teenagers, parents... advertising the rollercoasters, the nighttime entertainement, the Welness & Spa, rather then only directing to kids...
Ne cessez jamais de croire ... et, imaginez un peu! Parce que, c\'est là où les rêves deviennent réalité  

and always remember, if you can dream it, you can do it!
www.ResortDreams.net

speedpacket

Quote from: "WDI1992"A renewed 'NeedMagic?' would be nice... or an 'adult' campaign that aimes to a more grown up audience... teenagers, parents... advertising the rollercoasters, the nighttime entertainement, the Welness & Spa, rather then only directing to kids...
That would be great...  The grown up disney campaign ;)
Next visit:
13-14-15 February 2009 - Valentine in DLH Castle Club

Thank you Disney for introducing me to my girlfriend!  Disney truly is magical!!!

Kristof

Yeah, but that doesn't really count as a theme?  A theme is like "Year of a Million Dreams" or "The 15th Anniversary" or '"100 Years of Magic"!

Angela

What about 80 years of Mickey :)

anthony2k6

Quote from: "raptor1982"Yeah, but that doesn't really count as a theme?  A theme is like "Year of a Million Dreams" or "The 15th Anniversary" or '"100 Years of Magic"!

I dont think there should be a theme next year.

I'm sure they cant afford a new themes (parade/shows etc) every year so they need to come up with a new kindof baseline (including daytime/christmas/halloween parades) to work from for a number of years.

DLRP is having a great year this year, next year needs to be more about sustainability for the coming years I think :)

Anthony

15th Anniversary +1 :P

RnRCj

Quote from: "Baloo"15th Anniversary +1 :P

It's called the 16th :wink: :P

It would be funny if there was a celebration every year - There would have a big "16" sign on the castle, with lots of 16th decorations all over the park. Brand new attractions for the 16th Anniversary (Although I suppose that's what's going to happen with TOT and Stitch). :P And then when that's finished it would be the 17th...

Anthony

Quote from: "RnRCj"It would be funny if there was a celebration every year - There would have a big "16" sign on the castle, with lots of 16th decorations all over the park. Brand new attractions for the 16th Anniversary (Although I suppose that's what's going to happen with TOT and Stitch). :P And then when that's finished it would be the 17th...
They pretty much do this at WDW, just hide it behind names like "Year of a Million Dreams" and "100 Years of magic" or steal Disneyland's 50th. :twisted:

I hope DLRP doesn't have continual celebrations. I'm beginning to wonder already how on earth they're going to equal this for the 20th.

Angela's idea is pretty good though... :ears:

lil-shawn

how do u find Dreams Will Come True or Magical Years Of Dreams

WDI1992

but what would it contain? That's actually what I meant with the adult campaign... you could call it what you like but I'd like to see a new theme concept, just like eg. need magic? but aiming to an older target group...
let's say for example: 'magic leisure', being the central theme of the coming year, highlighting the welness and spa, the more expensive hotels and suites, the shopping in the parks, village, hurricanes, la Vallée Outlet Shopping, the Thrillrides (especially whith TOT opening: main target group: teenagers en young adults), Gaumont Theather... I actually think it could be a central theme during one year.
again, the name could be anything but it could be a central theme, containing a lot, where as, 'need magic?' was very nice but did it really contain a special concept? I dunno, could somebody describe the Needmagic? concept?
Ne cessez jamais de croire ... et, imaginez un peu! Parce que, c\'est là où les rêves deviennent réalité  

and always remember, if you can dream it, you can do it!
www.ResortDreams.net

coruscantpt

Do you think it will be in line with any other theme from the US, like The Happiest Celebration on Earth??
DLP - July 1994 / March 2002 / August 2007 / December 2010 / 2011 - Anual Passholder \":P\"

WDW - May 2006 / May 2008 / August 2009

disney_donutter

Next years theme... hmm, how about year of inventions or something like that? that'd be pretty cool.

matthias-mousy

I don't think there will be a theme next year. They will focuse on the Tower of Terror, I hope there will be a good advertising campain, like the Space Mountain one. Everyone in Europe knows Space Mountain, and everyone knows this attraction is at Disneyland Paris.

But what about the year after the Tower of Terror-year? There will be no new attraction (or construction have to start now), now new parade,....so what will they advertise as new addition for 2009? Maybe a big new show in Chapparal Stage. Maybe a rework of the Production Courtyard, but they can't use that to advertise for the general public.

benjy

I think they should pick a film every year for there theme
Working xmas 2012!!! \":D\"