Next year's "theme"??

Started by Kristof, July 30, 2007, 07:37:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madame_leota

i think the pixar theme is a great idea. Like someone said disney is always going to put the kids first and as much as my son loves the classic films he has seen he is crazy about toy story and nemo!

I think disney would be mad to put another big theme on next year because it might drown out the fact that ToT is opening. Thats why mini themes would be perfect!

Maybe they could have a mini theme per land? Like toy story as in woodys round up in fronteir land or even spooky encounters like villans and things because of PM, Princess theme in fantasy land, pirates in adventure land that really wouldnt be hard to do they would just have to jazz up whats already there, im not sure about discovery land though, if there wasnt a woody one in FL then a buzz one in discovery

and in the studios stick to terror tower and stitch incounter.

Anonymous

Quote from: "madame_leota"im not sure about discovery land though.

Well, they have Star Wars Weekends in the US. How cool would it be to have Darth Vader, Stormtroopers or Chewbacca wandering around Discoveryland?

:lol:

madame_leota

yeah now that would be tre cool!!

beable to meet mickey dressed as luke and stuff like that too! good idea

esmeralda

In 1996 i saw Chewbacca and such an Ewok in Discoveryland..
Julia

benjy

whats star wars charecters doing in dlp there not disney!!!!!!
Working xmas 2012!!! \":D\"

Anonymous

Neither is Indiana Jones but George Lucas has a long association with Disney Parks.

There is a thread about it here:-

viewtopic.php?t=2865

benjy

that shut me up thanks!!!!
Working xmas 2012!!! \":D\"

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "Dark_Prince"
Quote from: "madame_leota"im not sure about discovery land though.

Well, they have Star Wars Weekends in the US. How cool would it be to have Darth Vader, Stormtroopers or Chewbacca wandering around Discoveryland?

They used to have Darth Vader, Stormtroopers and Chewbacca in Discoveryland a couple of years ago by Star Tours, don't know why they don't any more :?

Masamune

:D Next year should be the Year of Madness, and it should be dedicated to the Cheshire Cat. :lol: And maybe other mad characters, but mostly the Cheshire Cat.

;) You just know you want to see the castle decorated in pink and purple stripes.

:cheshire_bounce:

treble

dark-prince no to pixar but yes to star wars  :( come on!!!!!!!!
just like alice you\'re in wonderland

Anonymous

Yeah, but Star Wars is infinitely better than Pixar.

Actually, if Masamune can have a Cheshire Cat theme, I think I'm going to propose a Belle theme.

We could have the Once Upon a Belle Parade, where every parade features Belle in a different scene from Beauty and the Beast.

Each ride could be given a Beauty and the Beast theme.

Dumbo the Flying Elephant becomes the Mrs. Potts flying teapots. The Mad Hatter's teacups become Chip's whirling tea cups.

Snow White's scary ride becomes the enchanted forest, as Belle is chased by wolves and ultimately rescued by the Beast.

Sleeping Beauty's castle is transformed into the Prince's castle once the spell has been lifted.

Meanwhile, Phantom Manor becomes the enchanted castle, full of magical enchantments.

Candle-abration obviously becomes Cand-Belle-abration. He he, and all the statues on the castle are replaced by characters from Beauty and the Beast.

The Legend of the Lion King is removed, replaced by a new updated version of the old Beauty and the Beast show.

Other rides are given a Beauty and the Beast-twist. As we see space heroine Princess Belle take over Star Tours. Pirate Eliza-Belle Swann in Pirates of the Caribbean. Wild west cowgirl Belle rustles up the action in Big Thunder Mountain. A Lara Croft-esque Belle take over in Indiana Jones and the Temple of Belle.  :wink:

The studio's wouldn't be immune either. Stitch would have to wait awhile as we get the all knew Belle Encounter. Cheerleader Belle stars in the new High School Musical, with her squad of Princesses, aptly named the Disney Belles.

The studio's parade becomes the Walt Disney Belle Parade.

Animagique features scenes from Beauty and the Beast as Cogsworth and Lumiere take over as hosts, guiding Belle through a world of Disney enchantment.

In fact the whole resort is renamed for the year to Belle Resort Paris.

And all the female castmembers have to wear variations of Belle's outfits.

Yeah, I think we've found next year's theme.

tubbsy

:roll:

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

Anonymous

They could even extend it to Disney Village, with Belle's Diner, the Belle Bar, Buffalo Belle's Wild West Show and Planet Belle-ywood.

tubbsy

With Belle-ey dancing?

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

Anonymous

Now why didn't I think off that? Seems more appropriate for Jasmine to do that.