Next year's "theme"??

Started by Kristof, July 30, 2007, 07:37:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Pixar finally making a decent movie?

:P

Actually, that french girl chef in Ratatouille is kinda cute, they must have modelled her on Belle.

:lol:

treble

but she'll be dressed as scully
head to toe  :wink:
just like alice you\'re in wonderland

tubbsy

M'be Pixar could do Beauty and the Beast!

Now I have this image of Mike singing

Little town
It's a quiet village
Ev'ry day
Like the one before
Little town
Full of little people
Waking up to say:

Bonjour!

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

treble

:P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P
now that would be a movie :stitch_bounce:

15MagicalYears

I can also imagine Sully being the Beast!

Anonymous

:roll:
Not rising to the bait and posting a gratuituous Belle shot in honour of next year's Year of Belle!

treble

you know you want to dark prince :twisted:

tubbsy

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

O.K we'll behave now..... for a bit anyway! :D

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia

treble

speak for yourself tubbsy!  :P

madame_leota

treb - just a word of warning, your not meant to double post so you might get a slap on the wrist :)

Masamune

:P My ideas for The Year of Madness are much better.

~ Firstly, the castle would be decorated in pink and purple stripes. Special lights would be dotted all over the castle in the shape of Cheshire's grin and his eyes. :D So at night, his grin and his eyes would magically appear randomly all over the castle!

~ The Merlin show at the Sword in the Stone would be changed to the Mad Madame Mim show, where Mim taunts the kids and makes out that no one can pull the sword from the stone.

~ :P There would be a mini parade called the Pink Elephants Parade, and it would feature pink elephants in all shapes and sizes dancing down Main Street to the Pink Elephants on Parade song.

~ There would be a show on the Castle stage that reinacts the Mad Hatter's Tea Party. :D A big table would be set up with lots of chairs, which are filled by audience members who are picked at the beginning, as well as The Mad Hatter, the March Hare and Alice. :o Everyone would have to keep moving down a seat, just like in the film.

~ The horse and carts that go down Main Street would be updated to look like the asylum cart that comes to take crazy old Maurice away.

:lol: I'll add more as they come to me.

Anthony

Quote from: "treble"speak for yourself tubbsy!  :P
Treble, please read our magicforum dos and don'ts. You may just be having a laugh here, but please remember -- Post only when you've actually got something to add to conversation and show a little more respect for other members. Thanks!

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "Masamune":P My ideas for The Year of Madness are much better.

~ Firstly, the castle would be decorated in pink and purple stripes. Special lights would be dotted all over the castle in the shape of Cheshire's grin and his eyes. :D So at night, his grin and his eyes would magically appear randomly all over the castle!

~ The Merlin show at the Sword in the Stone would be changed to the Mad Madame Mim show, where Mim taunts the kids and makes out that no one can pull the sword from the stone.

~ :P There would be a mini parade called the Pink Elephants Parade, and it would feature pink elephants in all shapes and sizes dancing down Main Street to the Pink Elephants on Parade song.

~ There would be a show on the Castle stage that reinacts the Mad Hatter's Tea Party. :D A big table would be set up with lots of chairs, which are filled by audience members who are picked at the beginning, as well as The Mad Hatter, the March Hare and Alice. :o Everyone would have to keep moving down a seat, just like in the film.

~ The horse and carts that go down Main Street would be updated to look like the asylum cart that comes to take crazy old Maurice away.

:lol: I'll add more as they come to me.

Some of ideas aren't actually that bad Masamune, I think that the castle idea is very good :P

tubbsy

It's O.K treble-I knew what you meant.

I love your theme Masamune, but if I got in one of those asylum carts, they might not let me out again! :lol:

I did think of doing an Eeyore theme, like Belle and Cheshire Cat. But I got really depressed!

But that did get me thinking... There could be a character with a mile stone brithday next year. Its 70 years since Snow White and the Seven Dwarves was released this year, but you know what I mean.

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia

madame_leota

Quote from: "tubbsy"But that did get me thinking... There could be a character with a mile stone brithday next year. Its 70 years since Snow White and the Seven Dwarves was released this year, but you know what I mean.

ahh yeah mr Main Mouse himself is 80 next year right? That would be great, a huge birthday party for mickey!

:shock: snow white premiered on my birth date, but many years earlier!! thats cool!! and then its wide theatrical release was on my sisters bday (donutter's) i dont actualy know all this off the top of my head, im reading it on wikipedia. Im quite proud of that, me and snow white share the same birthday