Café Mickey — Disney Village

Started by Anthony, May 06, 2012, 03:47:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SUTHEL3

Hey I think lunch is 12-245 then dinner 530 onwards. You can order what you like unless you're on a meal plan, as some plans only allow you to eat from the set menu.

michellemumof2xx

Ah thats great thank you. So do you think last "admission" would be 2.45? Or is that when it would shut? Thanks
First trip ever HNY 15th Feb 2014
Second trip to HNY 17th Feb 2015!!!

SUTHEL3

If it's like most restaurants in the park, it would be last admission, then they'll clean up before dinner starts. The characters come out from 12:30 or 12:45 until end of lunch - so any time you go should be fine for seeing them. I also read somewhere that they've changed it now so it's less chaotic and each character will come to your table as they go round in a circle almost, and pass each table.

LotsoHugginBear

You'll better call and ask when the last seating is.
Walt's should be open until 17.00 last November. We want to book a table for 17.00 but this wasn't possible, they told us: last seating a half hour before closing. And please no special request because the kitchen is closing no minute later than 17.00 - you can eat longer, but can't get something fresh cooked after that time. I don't know if it's the same at Café Mickey, so better call.

michellemumof2xx

Ah right ok, well I will call when we are able to book (upto 60 days in advace) and ask. With it being winter when we go, it might be nice to have breakfast at 7 at HNY, go to the parks, have a warm but light lunch at say 1pm, meet some more characters, either go for a swim, do shopping etc, head back into the park for the paradr and dreams and have a late tea on our last night. It could be quite cold while were there so an afternoon rest and warm up would be good. Thanks for your help!
First trip ever HNY 15th Feb 2014
Second trip to HNY 17th Feb 2015!!!

justlikeidreamedit

Hi folks

Has anybody eaten at Café Mickey in the last couple of months? When we were there last December, the food and service were terrible and we vowed never to go back. Such a shame as we have been there on every trip for the past 11 years and love the atmosphere. Have just had a look at the menu and it looks different to what I remember, so wonder if a few changes have been made, including the quality of service and food.

Love the character interaction, and can't fault that, but it's an expensive way to get nice photos and autographs!

We're definitely doing Inventions and Rainforest Café again this next visit, but would just like to plan where we are going to eat each evening.

Thanks for any advice.

Queen Elsa

Hi

We were there mid September and ate at Cafe Mickey twice! The service was really good, we had the same waitress both times and she was lovely and really good with our children. The good was OK, it certainly wasn't the best food I've ever eaten but it wasn't terrible. I found my steak a bit fatty on our second visit which I wasn't too pleased about as I hate fatty food. I would say the mediocre food was worth it to see the kids faces xx

Gemmawebb

Does Cafe Mickey still do character meals on New Years Day? I'm hoping so as I would love to book it as a surprise for New Years Days, as at least we will get to definately meet some characters this way!

Thanks

mdw

Hi, is there a set time the characters come out please? We go August 29th - September 1st, my youngest is a bit wary of characters, we made progress two years ago by the end of the holiday she was hugging them all. When's the latest do you think I can book it please?

mdw

Hi we've booked cafe mickey for 6:15, dreams starts at 9:30, is that enough time to eat and get a good spot on Monday 31st August please?

HildeKitten

I would think so yes.
I would think that if you go find a good spot for Dreams at 8pm you should be fine.

mdw

HildeKitten

nathalie

Has anyone had breakfast here yet on their own?
I'm going alone for 2 days in November and thinking about having breakfast there on the 2nd day.

I've been twice before with a friend, so I never really noticed, but usually there is no CM attending every character?

I wouldn't like to bother the people next to me who are eating aswell, and ask them everytime to take pictures.

Zee79

Hi, don't know if this has already been answered but does anyone know how much it is for breakfast with the characters in cafe mickey? Also what would be the better/nicer option to do: evening meal here having to add to our standard meal plan or paying the money for breakfast?

Thanks in advance.