Counter Service Breakfast Voucher with Golden Forest Room

Started by GoofyJohn, March 23, 2017, 08:18:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoofyJohn

Hi

I've booked a few nights in August in the current Half Board and 30% off offer, which includes a counter service breakfast voucher. I'll get breakfast at my hotel (I've booked into a Golden Forest room for the first time). Will I still get the counter Service breakfast vouchers? With an early hotel breakfast I think my kids might be ready for an orange juice and a pastry around 11am and I think you can use the counter service voucher right up to 10.30 so it would be good timing and helpful to have, but accept Disney might not want to give us breakfast twice :)

Any idea if we'll get the vouchers?

Thanks

dlpowl

You won't get both, you'll either be getting a hotel breakfast or a counter service breakfast.  I'd ring whoever you booked with and clarify.

wallefan

I've just booked and I asked about this on the phone. Sadly no second breakfast. In the Golden Forest you will get your full breakfast in the lounge and no quick service voucher.

GoofyJohn

Thanks both for your help. Perfectly reasonable of Disney not to give us two breakfasts, but didn't stop me hoping!