Crush's Coaster

Started by Anthony, July 18, 2006, 07:20:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DynastyGo

I'll try to explain, forgive me for my English.

The height limit will be between 1m07 and 1m20. Now it is 1m20, but it could be under after some tests with children. The problem, is not the height, there is no security problem with a child of 1m07, but the age corresponding to this height is maybe too young for the experience of the coaster part and some scenes of the dark-ride part, for instance with this fish:

http://www.dlrp.fr/news/upload/wds/toon ... kingof.jpg

We will probably have a definitive height limit the 2 june, day when Annual Passport Dream will test the attraction.

tubbsy

Thanks DynastyGo. I get it now.

That photo looks like someone I know! - I see it in the mirror everyday! :shock:  So maybe my kids wouldnt be so scared :D

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

Anthony

:lol: tubbsy, I was just making fun of the google translation, it's not some kind of secret jargon!

It'd be weird if they did keep the height limit up at 1,20m because the angler fish is a bit scary, considering Tower of Terror has a 1,02m limit.

Angela

but when you are to large you cannot go in it either? so than the little one can ride it but I can't? just my luck.. lol..
well... I am trying to loose a few pounds but I doubt if it will go that quick... lol

tubbsy

Quote from: "Baloo":lol: tubbsy, I was just making fun of the google translation, it's not some kind of secret jargon!
:lol:  :lol:

Like I said I was probably gonna make a twit of myself for asking! :lol:

Angela-Are you planning on shrinking?  :lol:  See, its the bad google translation again! It means that at the minute the smallest to go on the ride is 1:20, but if its not too scary then they will drop it down to 1:07.

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia

Angela

woohoo tubbs.. I am talking about weight restrictions instead of height whaha... I do intend to get smaller but it is really going slow and chocolate taste to good you know...

little one also wants to go into Phantom Manor.. have seen videos of it as well... is not very afraid... maybe I will show him that picture already so he knows what he will be facing...
He is more scared of that big mouse called Mickey than for stuff like ghosts house or rollercoasters... he really is a bit weird sometimes... wonder from who he has it...  :wink:

tubbsy

Weight restriction? Thats cool by me! I'll stand outsde whilst hubby takes the kids on :D

Mmmmm chocolate!

And as for weird....... Angela..... :P  You n me girl!  :P

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia

Angela

am I weird? :O never thought of that before  :twisted:
well... I should think they should not have weight restrictions.. cause little one.. cannot ride that thing alone.. he is to small for that..
but maybe we will try BTM than.. am not sure... first we have to put up with Casey.. see if he likes that... that is one scary ride.. whahahaha

RocketBabyDoll

Hmm, if there are weight restrictions I don't think they will be like noone over such and such weight can't ride, but more like combined weight. So no four 80kg people at once or something like that.
Don\'t waste your time or time will waste you

DynastyGo

I've never heard about weight restriction in the two new attractions of Toon Studios, there will be enough place in Crush ( it is reported to be a very comfortable coaster, like all the spinning coaster from Maurer Söhne), but the problem will be with Cars, it will be difficult in the back and almost impossible in the front of the vehicle. ( Member of DLRP.fr had their knees against their chest).

The importance of the weigh will be for the rotation of the vehicles both in Cars and Crush.

Kristof

DynastyGo, please do not remove admin notes out of a post.  Tnx.  :)

DynastyGo

Sorry for that and for the picture before. I didn't know the rules of this forum ( I know it's the first thing to do when you arrive on a forum), and I am very sorry.

Winstonio

I wanna hear some more how it was onride...did someone take pictures? I'm interested how it was...onride music? Screens with virtual Nemo, fishes??

RnRCj

Quote from: "Winstonio"I wanna hear some more how it was onride...did someone take pictures? I'm interested how it was...onride music? Screens with virtual Nemo, fishes??

It's not open yet  :wink:

DynastyGo

it was open yesterday for 2000 thousands lucky persons. But all you have is a french trip report on DLRP.fr, photos and videos were forbidden. You will have probably tommorow some photos of the land, for photos inside of  Crush, you will have to wait, and it will probably be bad photos because it is too dark in the attraction.