Crush's Coaster

Started by Anthony, July 18, 2006, 07:20:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

miss disney fan

my son got so mad at me for saying rude words on rides that now my saying is....       OH         MY            GOD!!!   :P

tubbsy

I think I'll be joining you saying that! :lol:

Something tells me, having seen more of that drop, the height restriction is going to be above 1m10

Cool video though

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

RocketBabyDoll

That drop is scary. I hate drops. I also think it will be more than 110 cm, it just looks too fast and with that spinning involved...I haven't really been to Phantasialand in a long time, but I know there are two spinning coaster there and they both are 1,30 m minimum.
Don\'t waste your time or time will waste you

Angela

wow... 1,30?? little kid is going to kill me... grinz.. haven't seen the video.. do not know how to find it in French :S
but no way the little one is going to be 1.30 m before the 1st of july....

RocketBabyDoll

You can also switch the blog to English. There are two Mickey heads way up in the right top corner. Or just press start to see the video.  :D
Don\'t waste your time or time will waste you

shell_ely

looks good my kids are gonna love it  :ears:

Fluffy

Having been to Chessington at the weekend and experienced the bad reliability of Dragons Fury (same type of coaster as crushes coaster) I am really hoping that Crush isn't going to have the same problems.  Both Dragons Fury and Spinball Wizzer (the Alton Towers version) have weight restriction issues which means that four adults can not share a car, they must load two in one and the other two in another which as a result makes the already slow moving queue even slower. Anybody know if Maurer Söhne has resolved these issues for Crush?

Also concerning the ride photography on these coasters. It is done using four cameras which take a photo of every angle and you choose which angle you want to buy. However it doesn't always work and in some instances all four cameras fail to get a good angle but 90% of the time at least one of them is successful.

GeoffD

so there is going to be photography.

This summer then i'll be collecting lots of photos  :lol:

Fluffy

Quoteso there is going to be photography.

What? No no no no i was just saying how the photography works on Dragons Fury and Spinball Wizzer. I have absolutly no idea if Crush will have an onride photo or IF it does that it will use that method.

Sorry, didnt mean to get you excited.

GeoffD

it's OK, i'm really not that excited over a photo. I normally don't buy them anyway. But this year i'm going to be collecting a few

The Butlin Boy

Regarding the height restriction, a member on DCP found an unpublished article on Dlrp.fr about the testing of the rides today, and it says:

QuoteFor the moment regarded as being d'1m20 minimum, this size will be able further to decrease according to the first tests with children. The question that the imaginieurs are posed indeed relates to month the safety of the passengers that their possible too large fright in attraction.

If a size d'1m20 indeed does not present any danger because of the harnesses designed particularly well vehicles, that too young children do not penetrate in Crush' S Coaster under penalty of coming out from it potentially traumatized, the feelings should indeed be avoided so much are despite everything constant, at the same time in the dark-wrinkle part where certain scenes are really alarming, and in the coaster part or the feelings are constant.

Link

Martha86

I wonder if there will be weight restrictions - imagine if there is an adult couple and 2 children on the ride, the weight is going to be considerably unbalanced and seeing as the seats are over either side of the actual track, I wonder if it would pose a problem?

Kristof

Quote from: "The Butlin Boy"Regarding the height restriction, a member on DCP found an unpublished article on Dlrp.fr about the testing of the rides today, and it says:

QuoteFor the moment regarded as being d'1m20 minimum, this size will be able further to decrease according to the first tests with children. The question that the imaginieurs are posed indeed relates to month the safety of the passengers that their possible too large fright in attraction.

If a size d'1m20 indeed does not present any danger because of the harnesses designed particularly well vehicles, that too young children do not penetrate in Crush' S Coaster under penalty of coming out from it potentially traumatized, the feelings should indeed be avoided so much are despite everything constant, at the same time in the dark-wrinkle part where certain scenes are really alarming, and in the coaster part or the feelings are constant.

Link

Can anyone translate this for me?  :?  :lol:

Anthony

*sigh* I shall repeat for you...

For the moment children will require to be 1.2m for the penetration into the Crush Coaster, but should lesser infants find no traumatization with the dark wrinkle the limit could be lowered.

Duh. :roll:  :lol:

tubbsy

I'm not up all the jargon and am probably going to make a real twit of myself for asking...

what???!?!?!?

I still dont understand Baloo. :oops:

The penetration-I guess that means the actual start of the ride ??

Traumatisation in the dark wrinkle-what does that mean-is there a dark bit that they think is too scary for little ones? Or is this some code for part of the track that may be too scary for little ones (or for big ones like me!)

I'm sure there are little ones who'd love to ride it, but surely if its 1:20 how can they change it for it to work for smaller types?

Sorry if my questions are dumb :oops:

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club