Crush's Coaster

Started by Anthony, July 18, 2006, 07:20:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristof

Some explanation about the Crush's Coaster logo that people seem to dislike.

This is just one of the many logo's for the attraction.  The logo that will be actually used for promotions is the one we've seen before.

The green logo represents a street sign, like you would find in a harbour.  A similar sign will be found on the pole with the warning signs.

If you ask me, this is one of the best themed attraction logo's that can be found at WDS...  

Note about the logo above: the rough edge is caused by enlarging it, this is not how  the actual logo looks like....................

Soap

I like it, it indeed fits very well in a harbour...
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

Kristof

We have a video over at WDSfans from the vehicles coming out of the building!

http://www.photosmagiques.com/wdsfans/n ... oaster.php

8)

tubbsy

that is sooooo cool and I'm getting really excited! :D

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

Bowie

Wow this is really cool , i'm very exited ! But I don't like the logo ,

RnRCj

I love the sound effects as it comes out he building! :D

The Butlin Boy

I love it :D

x-charlotte-x

The logo is really simple, but really nice and effective!  :D

The video looks amazing!

1997 - Santa Fe
2006 - Cheyenne
2009 - New York

pjulie75

Sign looks great and it will be fantastic with all the other theming around the ride.  The clip of the ride looks great especially the fact that you go outside, how with the work in the rain, is it sheltered?

Do you think my 4 yr olds with be too young and small??  Has the height restrictions been decided yet?? I can't wait myself to go on the ride and don't want to miss it!

tubbsy

Having seen all teh photos and video is anybody else now wishing they are going sooner? roll on October! :D

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

Angela

woohoo tubbs... I am going sooner.. well... sooner than you do.. :P
but still am not sure if I am going to ride it.... but it looks really cool... and I really do like the logo :)

CafeFantasia

Hello there,

I just discovered this on-ride video of Crush's Coaster over at DailyMotion.com. It's surely the web's first on-ride video of the attraction. Check it out:

http://www.dailymotion.com/mouetto/vide ... hs-coaster

Anthony

Duuudee!!!!! But it definitely looks like this will be something you have to see in reality to properly experience.  What's really making me go "wow" there though are the shots of the queue line... the little blue rocks poking out of the sand, the sea gulls, and signs like "Jaques' Boat Cleaning".  Fantastic!! :lol:

The music in the dark ride section is very well-timed, all those character voices, and great lighting... this is proper Disney quality. We can breath a sigh of relief, and WDS can now be considered a true Disney park. Hurrah!!

*Goes searching expedia for rooms in June*

Bowie

I like the ride very very much, I prefere the Squirt and Nemo projection . It's a shame that its only there once and that it is as short as this. And in the coaster ride is there less theming , but I'm not complaing I think this is become one of my favorite rides. I'm exited

CafeFantasia

A few things seem to be missing from the ride...

- Where are the angler fish? You can't see them very well in the video, and there doesn't seem to be any loud scary angler fish sound.

- Where's the EAC screen of bubbles you're supposed to break through, just before the main drop?

- Weren't there supposed to be big green (word escapes me) plants hanging from the ceiling in the coaster section?