Cars Quatre Roues Rallye (Now Open!)

Started by Anthony, July 18, 2006, 07:18:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristof

Quote from: "TowMater"In one of the clips in that video I saw the Lion King float.

And I saw TowMater going offtopic again on the magicforum!  :-k

Anthony

This looks ugly, but bravo to DLRP for acting quickly:

No wonder they put Lighting and Mater away from rude guests!

Bowie

You can''t go on the picture with Guido and Luigi anymore ? :( Ooh no , why they did that !?

Nala_84

What has happened???  :shock:  :( For how long will this ugly thing stay there??
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Kristof

It was not just kids climbing on it, I've seen adults standing up straight on Guido's roof!!!!!

jazzluvva

Some people are SSOOO dumb and inconsiderate!, are they trying to wreck the place already and spoil it for everyone else?
Hope this is sorted out out for our visit, we'll be so gutted if we can't have our pic with Luigi & Guido, Luigi is my personal Fave.  My next door neighbour has Fiat 500, it's red but i'm still so jealous!

RnRCj

It's a shame people do that :( Was there any signs warning you not to climb?

Anthony

Quote from: "RnRCj"It's a shame people do that :( Was there any signs warning you not to climb?
No, but I mean - come on, do you need to be asked not to climb on an expensive prop like that?

Where did these people grow up?! :x

RnRCj

Quote from: "Baloo"
Quote from: "RnRCj"It's a shame people do that :( Was there any signs warning you not to climb?
No, but I mean - come on, do you need to be asked not to climb on an expensive prop like that?

Where did these people grow up?! :x

Well, if people are going to climb on it then yes, you do need a sign :P But I agree, some poeple need to think before they act. I hope the fence is taken away eventually - It doesn't really make sense. Hot set? :?

TowMater

Quote from: "raptor1982"
Quote from: "TowMater"In one of the clips in that video I saw the Lion King float.

And I saw TowMater going offtopic again on the magicforum!  :-k

I wasen't going off topic I did seen the Lion King float in the background in a clip of that video Bowie showed.

Now about Luigi and Guido....

Why do these people bother spoiling the fun for others, On friday they smashed my car windows & Had a fight on my block and now careless people did this! I was also looking foward to have my picture taken with Luigi and Guido, Also Luigi and Guido has feelings too just like us.
"To all who come to his happy place, Welcome" - Walt Disney

Previous Disney Visits

DLRP  | May 2001           |Newport Bay
WDW  | October 2004    | Calabry Parc Villas
WDW  | October 2006    | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | May 2008          | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | August 2008      | All Star Movies
DLRP   | November 2008 | Explorers Hotel
WDW  |August 2009       |Pop Century

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "Baloo"This looks ugly, but bravo to DLRP for acting quickly:

No wonder they put Lighting and Mater away from rude guests!

That is such a disappointment, it is going to upset so many people's holidays :cry:

I think that they need to add a proper fence there if they want to block it off, not a fence that ruins the atmosphere of the area, one that subtlety blocks it off so that people can still get pictures taken in front of them.

QuoteIt was not just kids climbing on it, I've seen adults standing up straight on Guido's roof!!!!!

That is just appalling  :x

penfold12

I think the fence fits! Call me mad, but if you are going to fence off an area in a "Studio" park, then what better way than authentic equipment used on film sets!  :lol:

Patrick

Well this fence is old anyway, it's been used time and time again, as an Armageddon spill out queue, as a border around part of frontlot.  This is wds temporary way to cornering off an area.  I'm sure eventually it will get a perminant fence eventually.  But I don't really mind so much about this fence, I doubt it will ruins anyone's holidays, at least idiots can't climb all over it like they did the enchanted fantasy stage at New Year and many other things the public like to climb over in dlrp :roll: .

The Butlin Boy

As you can see in this picture, Lightning and Mater have got some fences aswell :roll:

Source: http://www.peterpaan.com

RnRCj

Pople have been climbing on Lightning and Mater as well? Oh no! :o Please don't tell me the fences will be permanant! :(