Cars Quatre Roues Rallye (Now Open!)

Started by Anthony, July 18, 2006, 07:18:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony

Quote from: "The Butlin Boy"As you can see in this picture, Lightning and Mater have got some fences aswell :roll:
And all those yellow "wet floor" signs around the ride area! They're still the scourge of the studios... :roll: :lol:

TowMater

Quote from: "Baloo"
Quote from: "The Butlin Boy"As you can see in this picture, Lightning and Mater have got some fences aswell :roll:
And all those yellow "wet floor" signs around the ride area! They're still the scourge of the studios... :roll: :lol:

That means... The signs are staying there for good?
"To all who come to his happy place, Welcome" - Walt Disney

Previous Disney Visits

DLRP  | May 2001           |Newport Bay
WDW  | October 2004    | Calabry Parc Villas
WDW  | October 2006    | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | May 2008          | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | August 2008      | All Star Movies
DLRP   | November 2008 | Explorers Hotel
WDW  |August 2009       |Pop Century

Bowie

What is this !!!!? What are they doing ! Are they stupid , make fences like they have by the mickey statue . People are not climbing on the mickey statue. If i my choose i choose no fences , but this is just teribble

Kristof

QuoteAre they stupid

People, it's not the end of the world... they're just protecting 4 very expensive props...   :lol:

giorgio1712

I dont think they look TOO bad, but a more attractive and permanent solution needs to be put in place, you will never stop little kids climbing on things without a physical barrier. Even a rope or similar would look better though.

Maarten

Quote from: "raptor1982"
QuoteAre they stupid

People, it's not the end of the world... they're just protecting 4 very expensive props...   :lol:

Indeed. In my opinion it's only a good sign that Disney wants to protect its theming in the parks. It's a pity that many guests still don't understand the rules or want to understand them.

Source: TDLFAN

Bowie

Quote from: "raptor1982"
QuoteAre they stupid

Whaha I know but it's crazy they must think before they do something. They knew this was gonna happening. But it looks so cheap I think.  The protection for Mater en Lightning Mqueen is even worse then Luigi and Guido . Because Mater en Lightning Mqueen are in the attraction.

Japper

It's just temporary ;) They fences will be replaced very soon (I guess)

TowMater

Are people dum? There signs & barriers in front of them! They should have cast members by Luigi & Guido to stop guests who can't read from climbing on Luigi & Guido if the signs are still there.

Previous Disney Visits

TowMater

Sorry for the double posting but this is a bit urgent and might be off topic.

Raptor, Can you please put a picture of Mater from the ride into the Avators please? I'll worship you forever.

Previous Disney Visits

dlrp-mad

I agree, even though I haven't been there to see them for myself, the photos on photos magiques make it obvious that the yellow signs aren't particularly attractive. However, it is protecting brand new props!

It's a same, in reference to the picture, that people just ignore the notices which the park place. Shame!

dlrp-mad :mickey2:

dlrp trips:Debut] August 2006 - Sequoia Lodge December 2007 - Disneyland Hotel July 2008 - Newport Bay Club

Anthony

Quote from: "TowMater"Sorry for the double posting but this is a bit urgent and might be off topic.

Raptor, Can you please put a picture of Mater from the ride into the Avators please? I'll worship you forever.
Urgent? :lol: Maybe you could have asked here.

TowMater

Here is an on-ride video with the Route 66 music:

http://www.dailymotion.com/thx1310/vide ... disney-stu

Tax having the car the cameraman was on!

Previous Disney Visits

Kristof

:?   It's just a video with the original sound/music cut off and replaced by another song.  

QuoteTax having the car the cameraman was on!

Whaaa???

Nala_84

Hey there,

just wanted to ask whether those ugly "Hot Set" fences are still in front of Luigi/Guido and Lightning/Mater?!

Or is it also possible to get a nice pic of them with those fences?! I guess you'll be too close then? :(
Hope somebody knows ;)
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]