Cars Quatre Roues Rallye (Now Open!)

Started by Anthony, July 18, 2006, 07:18:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristof

The reason why the fences are there is because people go stand in front of it to get photos (lighting and mater).  The attraction platform has to be empty as fast as possible to reduce the queue lines.

DisneyAlba

Quote from: "Nala_84"Hey there,

just wanted to ask whether those ugly "Hot Set" fences are still in front of Luigi/Guido and Lightning/Mater?!

Or is it also possible to get a nice pic of them with those fences?! I guess you'll be too close then? :(
Hope somebody knows ;)

Yes, the fences were still in place yesterday. And yes, some people were still ignoring them, climbing over Luigi and Guido... I noticed scratches on those two, such a shame some people have so little respect.

I don't think you can take a good pic without the fences being in the picture. Indeed, you will be way too close to the cars otherwise. But, in my opinion, the picture still looks okay, even with the barrier...
You can take the girl out of Scotland, but you can't take Scotland out of the girl.

Nala_84

QuoteThe reason why the fences are there is because people go stand in front of it to get photos.

That doesn't sound very reasonable to me... I thought it was because some people climbed onto the cars? Weren't they made for that people could stand in front of them to get a picture with them?!   :?

I think they should just put a CM there who controls the scenery, like there are always CMs there when characters are out... I think those fences just destroy the scenerey though... :(
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Kristof

Nala, I was talking about lighting and mcqueen. (I edited my message when you were writing yours I think).  The ones at Luigi and Guido are indeed because people climb on them and because they were very very very expensive.

Nala_84

Ah okay, sorry, I really didn't see your Lightning/Mater edit ;)!

Well, I can really understand them to protect them after what has happened and I believe they're very expensive :(! But hopefully they soon find another possibility to protect them, so that "normal & nice" fans like we are can enjoy the cars without the fences :)
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Japper

They really have to do something about it. Everybody is ignoring the fences. Last time , I even saw people climbing over the Armageddon fences to stand in front of the vehicle in the rocks! How rude!

TowMater

Quote from: "Nala_84"
QuoteI think they should just put a CM there who controls the scenery, like there are always CMs there when characters are out... I think those fences just destroy the scenerey though... :(

I agree with you, I was thinking about that earlier on but I soon forgot.
"To all who come to his happy place, Welcome" - Walt Disney

Previous Disney Visits

DLRP  | May 2001           |Newport Bay
WDW  | October 2004    | Calabry Parc Villas
WDW  | October 2006    | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | May 2008          | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | August 2008      | All Star Movies
DLRP   | November 2008 | Explorers Hotel
WDW  |August 2009       |Pop Century

Kristof

The Route 66 sign finally found it's way to Radiator Springs!!

8)

Soap

WOW...very bling bling  :shock:
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

15MagicalYears

WICKED !  :P
 8)

Owain

Looks Great !  :)  Will it light up ?

The Butlin Boy

Wooo hooo, more theming :D

RnRCj

It's nice to see that details are still being added :)

giorgio1712

Im certain that if i saw people ignoring the barriers and climbing on them i'd politely  :twisted: inform them to get off!!! But seriously some people have no manners and treat the park as theres to roam without restriction. I don't think a CM would/should be put there to totally warn people away, perhaps relabelling the signs with something like "keep off" rather then "hot set" may help if indeed these barriers are permanent?

Nala_84

"Keep off" - that sounds pretty unfriendly, don't you think?

I can understand they want to protect those expensive statues, but why shall friendly fans (as we all here are I think) be punished because of others' failures?! Why can't I take a picture together with Luigi and Guido? A CM could stand there and a little cue line so he could control that people won't climb on the cars (and I'm sure they wouldn't do if a CM would stand there!)...   :roll:
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]