Closures — attraction refurbishment schedules

Started by Kristof, February 07, 2006, 08:51:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pfspock

According to the German Website BTM is closed until 19th November.  ::)
Apparently they changed the refurbishment schedule because it was meant to be closed in December at the time of our visit. I remember this because I was very disappointed originally.

Sorry for your son.

msRavenswood

The refurbishment schedule is subject to change at any time, so it's good to always check the official site before your trip. Unfortunately, during your visit BTM is closed along with Crush's Coaster, Mad Hatter's Tea Cups and Captain EO. Sorry for the disappointed this may cause!

By the way, I don't know why closures aren't available on the english site, perhaps because of a glitch or something.

sully1972

Ok thanks for your replies it very kind of you :)
it good to know what is actually closed for our visit now I can plan a little better, I have just been on the official uk web site again and still nothing on there for these date, I wonder if its due to them upgrading there site.

thank you

jwswarens

I have not done very much research but it seems that Space Mountain may still be closed for our visit 30-31 July and 1 Aug. Just want to know if I should be prepared for disappointment.  :P

frostie

Where do you find the closures? I can only find up to June. I'm going August.

jwswarens

After digging into more threads on this forum, Space Mountain is scheduled to reopen 24 July. I didn't find actual closures past June and was just speculating.

Caz

Ooo I hope you're right Jwswarens. 24th is our last day so at least there's a glimmer of a chance of a ride. Not holding my breath though, when altering our booking the other day was told it was shut for the duration of our stay.....ho hum  :(
Disneyland Hotel - SEPT 17
Davy Crockett  - JUL 15
Davy Crockett  - JUN 12
Hotel Cheyenne - FEB 11
Magic Circus - SEPT 10
Newport Bay Club - NOV 2009
Sequioa Lodge - JAN 2009
Davy Crocketts  -  AUG 2008

lindavdende

Anyone have any idea which rides might be closed 5-7 oktober? I know the schedule isnt out yet, but i Thought maybe they close the same rides at around the same time each year

vuk

Hello, what closures and repairs are confirmed for October 2015, please?

Pirates of the Caribbean? Sleeping Beauty Castle? other?

michaelj1973

Hello vuk,

You can look at http://www.dlpguide.com/calendar/closures-refurbishments/

The official closure and repairs are only published 3 months in advance by Disney.

vuk

Closed Main Street Train Station. This is only closed stations or a train does not run at all? How long, please?

DisneyManiac

Quote from: vuk on July 29, 2015, 07:49:24 PM
Closed Main Street Train Station. This is only closed stations or a train does not run at all? How long, please?
Just the station, I think the railroad will still run, just not stopping at Main Street, U.S.A

vuk

Quote from: DisneyManiac on July 29, 2015, 07:54:27 PM
Quote from: vuk on July 29, 2015, 07:49:24 PM
Just the station, I think the railroad will still run, just not stopping at Main Street, U.S.A

Nice. Thank you!

disneymadfamily2014

When I booked at the weekend to stay 28 Dec to 2 Jan '16 I was told that Big Thunder Mountain, La Cabane des Robinson and the whole of the Disney Railroad will be closed during this time. Hope this is helpful to anyone going during this time.

pablo442

We are going on 4th April this year and it states that Main Street Station and Discoveryland Station will be closed.  Does this mean that the railroad will still be running but that you can only use the other two stations?