Closures — attraction refurbishment schedules

Started by Kristof, February 07, 2006, 08:51:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mileto

08.1993 - DL Tokyo; 05.2010 - DLP; 11.2010 - DLP; 09.2013 - DLP; 09.2014 - DLP; 11.2015 - DLP
It's a small world after all

Mrsya

Anyone know when Adventure Isle reopens please?

Zee79

Quote from: Mrsya on March 15, 2016, 12:12:11 AM
Anyone know when Adventure Isle reopens please?

According to the list I found its mid September

lindavdende

Any thoughts about last two weeks of september?
Especially ToT and Crush Coaster

Sulley15

This is what I was referred to when I booked next February. POTC is closed  :'( the kids love that but not as much as thunder mountain..
http://holidays.disneylandparis.co.uk/eep.html
New York hotel March 2013
Cheyenne February 2015
Newport bay Compass room February 2017

lindavdende

Thanks! With big thunder mountain and star tours closed, i would be very disapointing if my other two favorites would be closed as well

makelikeaturkey

Help! We're going as a family (of thrill seekers) for our first time next Monday and having just looked at the number of rides closed, I'm concerned that we're not going to be able to go on a lot of the 'bigger' rides. Am I right and if so, does anyone have any advice? I'm worrying!

stifle

Thrill rides closed at the moment are Big Thunder Mountain and Rock & Roller Coaster avec Aerosmith. Big Thrills that are available for you are Space Mountain: Mission 2, Indiana Jones et le Temple du Péril, The Twilight Zone: Tower of Terror, Crush's Coaster, and RC Racer.

Sugaroo_

Hello all! I posted this on another thread as well. The official site states SM will be closed January 2017. But it's very vague. Is it possible they'd close it right from the beginning of the month, New Years day? I'm thinking at least after Jan. 8th. Is anyone aware of a more specific date? Also POTC says "early January". Any ideas there? Thanks.
"Have I gone mad? I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret...all the best people are."

stigglad

So gutted Pirates will be closed when we go  :( Also Space Mountain & The Studio tram tour :(  I love all of them too.
Disneyland Paris is a beautiful place, a dream,
somewhere where you act like a child again and
forget about whats going on for a while.....

EmmaH

Hello we are booked to go last week of Jan early Feb.
I can see that Autopia, Casey Jr are both closed through January. Does anyone e happen to know when they reopen.
Emma
Disneyland Paris - Hotel Cheyenne January 2016
Disneyland Paris - Hotel Cheyenne January 2015
Disneyland Paris - Hotel Cheyenne January 2014
Disneyland Paris - Hotel Cheyenne January 2013

msRavenswood

Autopia reopens on February 4 and Casey Jr. on March 25.

EmmaH

Thank you. That's such a shame as we go home on Friday 3 Feb. Where did you find the dates out please?
Emma
Disneyland Paris - Hotel Cheyenne January 2016
Disneyland Paris - Hotel Cheyenne January 2015
Disneyland Paris - Hotel Cheyenne January 2014
Disneyland Paris - Hotel Cheyenne January 2013

msRavenswood

If you follow Disneylandberry on Twitter or Facebook they post about many things in advance.

C0ndense14

I'm sure it's just me but I don't understand what seems to be conflicting closure dates for Pitates of the Caribean in early 2017. One says closed from 9th January until 31st January and the other information suggest close from early January until the summer.

Any ideas