Fantasyland Expansion Rumours - Little Mermaid and more

Started by Kristof, August 09, 2008, 02:23:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RnRCj

Quote from: "Thedeejay"No, this one is real.
The 1° January, there will be a big article about theses attractions on the Disneytheque.

And remember, Ratatouille is not confirmed, but not canceled too...
But if you already have this information, why can't you release it now? I don't mean to sound impatient, but if this news really was true and confirmed you wouldn't hang around to tell everyone. :wink:

Thedeejay

I don't post now for two reasons:

- I havent the confirmation of some details, and I don't want to tell fake informations.
- I don't want to tell it with simple text. I will have new documents soon so I can wait a little and release a good 2010 -> 2014 planning, including all new attractions and changes between these dates.

dagobert

Quote from: "Thedeejay"I don't post now for two reasons:

- I havent the confirmation of some details, and I don't want to tell fake informations.
- I don't want to tell it with simple text. I will have new documents soon so I can wait a little and release a good 2010 -> 2014 planning, including all new attractions and changes between these dates.

Do you work for Disney/Euro Disney SCA? Or from where do you get these informations?

Thedeejay

I have many friends in the resort, and some are in the direction.

They tell me this for one reason (to quote them:)

Make the fans dream.

Many fans thinks there's no news, nothings good will come.
Many hate TSPL before they have seen anything.

And my friends hate this. I can diffuse information and be trusted, so they use me as a spokesman.

I don't tell more about this because I want to know if it's true. And also because I must be carefull, to don't put my sources in a bad situation...

I can tell you now, there will be news every years ;)

davewasbaloo

Maybe people hate TSPL because nobody spends €1000's and hours of travel to ride carnival rides with long lines, whether there are oversized cartoon props or not. Shows me how clueless they really are.
since 2001 (many before that)

Anthony

Quote from: "Thedeejay"I have many friends in the resort, and some are in the direction.

They tell me this for one reason (to quote them:)

Many hate TSPL before they have seen anything.
If these friends really are in the management, can you tell them one way to stop fans hating TSPL "before they have seen anything" would be to actually let them see something. Publicly announce it, publish concept art, share pictures of the model, build some enthusiasm about the new attractions like every other Disney resort is capable of doing. So far everything we've seen has come via Hong Kong, all DLP have released are those awful photoshop images.

That'd seem like a better idea than leaking future plans to patch up disillusionment, but hopefully 1st January 2010 will be fun all the same... if it's not, after this promise, I'd be worried! :wink:

Thedeejay

Don't worry, we will show you much than simple plans ;)

Thedeejay

[youtube:1a1wnzoh]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYVcveK5Ehw&hl=fr_FR&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6&hd=1[/youtube:1a1wnzoh]

A Little Trailer for the 1° January ;)

This Video does'nt show everything in the documentary, and many scenes will not be in the doc.

There is no conclusion to do

smurfy74

i cant view it

Thedeejay

Try here -> Joyeux Noël!

smurfy74

ooooo very good at getting my imagination going

luke85

I'm very intrigued...

smurfy74

nothing so far on Disneytheque - seems he/she is having a problem uploading the video

dagobert

An April the 1st joke on the 1st of January. But there is still some time left.

dagobert

Disneytheque has already posted the video, but my mobile internet has problems to open the HD video.

Link:
http://www.disneytheque.com/_Dossier__2 ... s_a54.html