Fantasyland Expansion Rumours - Little Mermaid and more

Started by Kristof, August 09, 2008, 02:23:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CafeFantasia

In case you missed these three beautiful images from the other thread, here they are again. Three crops of the concept art for the Magic Kingdom's Fantasyland expansion:

Soap

Just breath taking pictures  :shock:
If only 20% would ever come to Paris...... :?:
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

pussinboots

The thing is; Paris' Fantasyland is already great. Theirs is awful.

Rorschach

Quote from: "Alan"In case you missed these three beautiful images from the other thread, here they are again. Three crops of the concept art for the Magic Kingdom's Fantasyland expansion:

These images are great but no way it's gonna look like that when the expansion is over...

GinoIsAGoofy

wow i'll hope they will expand fantasyland

but i don't think its is a great a idea to put the Little Mair Maid ride there.
i think the have to build on his originail spot.
the feeld between Fantasyland and Discoveryland.

i would like see a Pooh Atraction there.
but than the tokyo version kind of way.
not only the atraction version but the outside of the 'area' to.

but i alsoo like the idea of a toon town.
our toon studios doesn't look like at all to toon town's in the usa parks and the tokyo park.
i think it's a realy + piont for the park.
to see the house of mickey, minnie, goofy and the rest of the gang.
yes it is a big playground whit one major attraction (toon spin)
but the buildings and the meeting pionts are realy great.

but i never went to fantasy stage.
i think it's very small.
and i also think it is not that pretty.
the station would be better whit out the stage.

Imagineer Scott

Quote from: "Alan"These images are great but no way it's gonna look like that when the expansion is over...

It's very, very likely it will. Disney never leaps far from the concpt art. Try ad find me one piece of official Disney concept art that does.

ightenhill

Quote from: "Imagineer Scott"
Quote from: "Alan"These images are great but no way it's gonna look like that when the expansion is over...

It's very, very likely it will. Disney never leaps far from the concpt art. Try ad find me one piece of official Disney concept art that does.

Practically anything in the WDI archives.. I think your confusing concept art with final renderings once a plan is finalised.. yes they do stick to final plans and produce art for that; but concept art is by its nature, just a concept..
[size=85]WDW Florida July 91(way too hot), DL California June 92,DL California Sep 93, DLP France Feb 96, DLP France March 02, DLP France Christmas to NY 03, WDW Christmas Eve to NY 04, WDW Oct 05, DL California Christmas to NY 05, DLP March 06, WDW Nov 06,DLP Paris Christmas to NY 06, WDW April 07 DL California Nov 07, WDW Dec 07, DLP Mar 08, DLP Jul 08, DL Hong Kong Mar 09, WDW Oct 09,  DLP Xmas 09[/size]

loaloa

Talking about Fantasyland, have a look at the incredible  Peter Pan's Neverland theme park project designed for Michael Jackson ten years ago in the topic posted on the Weblinks and media section of the forum. Awesome project.

Imagineer Scott

Quote from: "ightenhill"
Quote from: "Imagineer Scott"

Practically anything in the WDI archives.. I think your confusing concept art with final renderings once a plan is finalised.. yes they do stick to final plans and produce art for that; but concept art is by its nature, just a concept..

.... rofl.... this is the final rendering!

ightenhill

Quote from: "Imagineer Scott".... rofl.... this is the final rendering!

Which has what to do with concept art exactly?.

Try actually reading what your quoting before you  :oops: yourself again..
[size=85]WDW Florida July 91(way too hot), DL California June 92,DL California Sep 93, DLP France Feb 96, DLP France March 02, DLP France Christmas to NY 03, WDW Christmas Eve to NY 04, WDW Oct 05, DL California Christmas to NY 05, DLP March 06, WDW Nov 06,DLP Paris Christmas to NY 06, WDW April 07 DL California Nov 07, WDW Dec 07, DLP Mar 08, DLP Jul 08, DL Hong Kong Mar 09, WDW Oct 09,  DLP Xmas 09[/size]

Imagineer Scott

Quote from: "ightenhill"
Quote from: "Imagineer Scott".... rofl.... this is the final rendering!

Which has what to do with concept art exactly?.

Try actually reading what your quoting before you  :oops: yourself again..

It's the final concept art for the project. It's the concept- and oh yea- it's the FINAL version.

Nice attempt,  =D> but it wasn't good enough.

Thedeejay

The expansion is confirmed with The Little Mermaid!

Et le prochain E-Ticket sera...

(Translation up right)

Anthony

You mean "confirmed" the same as Ratatouille was a few months ago?

Thedeejay

No, this one is real.
The 1° January, there will be a big article about theses attractions on the Disneytheque.

And remember, Ratatouille is not confirmed, but not canceled too...

dagobert

As long as Disney doesn't start building these new attractions I will not believe the rumours. But I really, really hope the rumour is true.