Studio Tram Tour: Behind the Magic

Started by Kristof, December 07, 2007, 12:04:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RnRCj

Wow, I didn't realise just how bad the backdrop looks. Hope they get that sorted.

JelleP

Hope they'll surprise us when the STT re-opens
Three months is a lot of time...
[size=120]"Most men, they\'ll tell you a story straight through. It won\'t be complicated, but it won\'t be interesting either."[/size]

[size=120]jellep.nl - twitter - youtube[/size]

Martyn

Yeah I hope so too! Such a boring attraction nowadays!

JelleP

Here's an image I found on the Cafe Mickey forum:

It looks like they're (re)moving some Armageddon stuff...
Hopefully they'll surprise us with something spectacular, but maybe they're just cleaning those things...  :roll:
[size=120]"Most men, they\'ll tell you a story straight through. It won\'t be complicated, but it won\'t be interesting either."[/size]

RnRCj

I think that photo is old, I remember seeing it here quite a long while ago now.

Kristof

The EXIF reveals the photo was taken on 24 February 2009....

Again, I've said this before.  Nothing new at the Tram Tour, only a refurb of Catastrophe Canyon.

JelleP

^ well, some people post old photos than...

Nicholas-c

I doubt they will remove anything but rather re-arrange it to fit in with the new layout.

Which leads me to ask. Will we see a new video tour? Surely if they move stuff the audio will be even more out of sync?

Also. If they are removing stuff. Can i buy it? :P
August 2003, 04, 05, 06, 07 and 08 - With family
Halloween 2008 - Best trip ever
July 2009 - All alone

Magic M

I hope they did something good with the Star Wars Speeder Bike that was removed from Blockbuster Cafe...

If not... Can I buy it?

guest3474

News from wdsfans.com The studio tram tour has a new sponsor..

QuoteSony-Ericsson sign now up at Studio Tram Tour
Posted by Kristof on Sunday, April 4 2010

We reported earlier about a possible sponsor-change over at Studio Tram Tour. This is confirmed by @jornjokker on Twitter. He send us a picture of the new sponsor sign over the attraction's entrance (which is still closed at the moment).

However, before we get excited about a new sponsor, it turns out this sponsorship with Sony-Ericsson is actually a new deal brought forward by Orange, who wants to push the sales of their new Sony-Ericcson phone packs.

JelleP

Here's a picture:
http://twitpic.com/1cy6lc

Anthony

I wonder how much it costs to associate your company with the worst ride in the park...

Is their sponsorship now just a coincidence, or is it tied into the refurbishment work, anyone know?

CentralPlazaPerson

Quote from: "Anthony"I wonder how much it costs to associate your company with the worst ride in the park...?

I don't think it's the worst thing in the park  :roll: Playhouse Disney live on stage for me  :lol:
I admit Studio Tram Tour does kind of suck when you have seen the same thing on every one of your visits. It's not as exciting as it was when you first rode it.

Nicholas-c

Quote from: "Anthony"I wonder how much it costs to associate your company with the worst ride in the park...

Is their sponsorship now just a coincidence, or is it tied into the refurbishment work, anyone know?

Well, i managed to get imgdash.com printed along the side the cars for the small price of £10 a year... Pretty good price if you ask me =D (j/k)

I think Sony Ericsson will probably directly replace Orange, But i do hope the videos are remade.

Does anyone actually care about these kinda adverts? Yes, Orange sponsored the ride... Didn't really convince me to switch to them or anything, I already knew their company existed.
August 2003, 04, 05, 06, 07 and 08 - With family
Halloween 2008 - Best trip ever
July 2009 - All alone

Martyn

QuoteDoes anyone actually care about these kinda adverts? Yes, Orange sponsored the ride... Didn't really convince me to switch to them or anything, I already knew their company existed.

Lol, me too. But then I feel that about everything. I cant believe people actually buy things because a celeb they like is on their adverts :?