2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Anthony

Quote from: "Nala_84"...it's Maurer SÖhne, not Sohne  :P
You have to understand that with an English computer it takes ages to add in all those accents we don't have... but I'll try harder next time.  :P  :wink:

Jon

QuoteVekoma and Maurer Sohne are obviously better at designing coasters
vekoma are alright but they are no match for B&M
If we don\'t have the key, we can\'t open whatever it is we don\'t have that it unlocks. So what purpose would be served in finding whatever need be unlocked, which we don\'t have, without first having found the key what unlocks it?

Nala_84

Hehe, no problem Baloo, I know that difficulty--since I've been to England and wanted to write an "ö, ä or ü" ;)

Anyways--was it also the Maurer Söhne who made the coaster "Winja's Fear" in Phantasialand (near Cologne)? Do you know whether the seats of Crush's Turtle Twister will also spin around themselves?! And if yes, how often in a minute?
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Patrick

I believe it was them I won't type the name of them since I can't remember them anyway :lol: , also the seats will spin like the ones on Winjis I believe, which really will be quite nice and also for you English people who may not know this coaster in Phantasialand it's like the same style as Dragon's Fury at Chessington and Pinball Whizzer at Alton Towers :wink: .  These are all made by the same company they seem to be the only company making them and it does surprise me it's a travelling layout, but I'm not complaining it's not like in the ride we will see all that anyway.  Also B&M have never made a coaster for Disney by the way they always choose Vekoma mostly :wink: .

Jon

yeh! i noticed, but arnt disney producing there own coasters now and are no longer gonna use vekoma?
If we don\'t have the key, we can\'t open whatever it is we don\'t have that it unlocks. So what purpose would be served in finding whatever need be unlocked, which we don\'t have, without first having found the key what unlocks it?

Patrick

Erm I don't believe so, Expedition Everest, Space Mountain Hong Kong were both Vekoma so can't see anything disney own coming soon after all they probably don't know how to make a coaster :lol: .  So hiring out this company to make crush's turtle twister isn't anything new.

Jon

but they did rebuild the track for space mountain vekoma didnt remake it!
i think i may have got the wrong end of the stick and thought cos they make the track 4 sm that they were going 2 continue 2 do that.

The Butlin Boy

RnRCj

WOW! It's being built fast! I think the track will be near enough complete in a couple of weeks.

Nala_84

Hey, they're very quick in constructing the coaster ;)! Does anyone know how high it will be in the end? Gee, I begin to doubt whether I'll have the courage to go on Crush's Turtle Twister *G*  :oops:
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Anthony

The track reaches a height of about 50ft (I guess the building will be about 60-65ft then?), which isn't that high at all, but it'll probably feel higher when you drop since you'll be inside with all the effects around you.  I'm sure it won't be too scary - the whole concept of Toon Studios would be a bit pointless then, since its meant to provide extra things for kids.  :)

I think there's a couple more pieces of track in place now since those photos above, it's amazing that everyday the photos change so much.  The coaster section is meant to be done in the next 3 to 3 weeks though, so it makes sense.  Plus the fact that it's a "travelling" version of the ride means its built to be constructed very quickly.

RnRCj

Here are some of the new pics:

Seems like they are building the track in reverse.

Kristof

Why not using photos from the own house???  :wink:

http://www.photosmagiques.com/gallery/toon_construction

Anthony

It's good that once Crush's Turtle Twister is complete, you won't be able to see Big Thunder anymore:

:D