15th Anniversary Merchandise

Started by Disneyana, March 14, 2007, 02:07:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fly_with_me_dumbo

has anything else got 15th logo on, like napkins, paper cups, you know freebies :D  :D  :D

esmeralda

i saw somwhere pictures of napkins and paper cups so i'm sure every hamburger box will be printed with the logo and i hope the plastik bags too!! they "sell" the same logo for years !!
Julia

fly_with_me_dumbo

i found this on ebay
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Disneyland-Paris- ... dZViewItem
does anybody know how much it is in the park?
its so nice

fly_with_me_dumbo

sorry for the double post but are the parade snowglobes on sale all the time now, like not out of stock ect

Nala_84

Masamune or anyone else who was already at the anniversary party ;): Did you get 15th-plastic bags or are they still the same?

And does anyone know whether they have 15-glasses or muesli bowls now?  :P
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

15MagicalYears

Hi Nala,
Yes there are 15th anniversary plastic bags out at the moment!
I still have mine !  8)   :lol:

disney_donutter

one of my friends came back from DLRP last week and I had a quick flick through her photos, the 15th bags look brilliant! can't wait to get me some of them! lol

esmeralda

Oh, new plastik bags that's fantastic!!! They didn't change the logo in years! I think since 2002?! Is that right?
Julia

madame_leota

:lol: you know your a DLRP addict when you get excited about the new plastic bags! :D i cant wait to get mine! you have to keep them flat in a book or something like a photo album because the print comes off it you fold them!

esmeralda

Oh really? i've got mine in a drawer fold once but for years, i never noticed. Need to check when i go to my parent's house cause i store everything there in my old "child's room"
Julia

Masamune

:lol: Me made sure to get all 3 sizes of 15th Anniversary bag. There's small, medium and large. :D They're all really lovely. Other 15th Anniversary freebies we picked up were napkins and paper cups at the Good Morning Fantasy Land breakfast.

esmeralda

I'm going on saturday 28th, it's really close now and i'm really looking forward to all these 15th merchsandise whether you pay for it or you get it for free. I collect all these paper boxes, cups and so on since my first visit in '94. So,if anyone has any question about layouts... :D
Julia

mtt

do they do small snowglobes, don't have room for the large size
dlp nov 98, feb 99, sept 07, sept 2008
wdw 95,97,2000,2002,2005

fly_with_me_dumbo

are the snowglobes always in stock or do they sell out quickly?

i'm so excited for the carrier bags, but does the colouring still rub of on your clothes?

15MagicalYears

Quote from: "Masamune":lol: Me made sure to get all 3 sizes of 15th Anniversary bag. There's small, medium and large. :D They're all really lovely. Other 15th Anniversary freebies we picked up were napkins and paper cups at the Good Morning Fantasy Land breakfast.

The small ones are realy cute !
I bought a 15th pin and it was a cute little bag !  :P