dlp pin question

Started by Plutosgirl, September 18, 2008, 09:10:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Plutosgirl

Our daughters are 4 and 7 and we only entered into the world of pin this year.

Can someone tell me if you can only trade DLP pins at DLP or can you alsy trade pins from the America Disneys??

We splashed out last year with the landyard sets for trading and the girls were also bought a few each for keeping.. Very sadly on our last day we left our youngest d pin on the table at Cafe Mickey after a character breakfast, We only realised 2 hours afterwards and hotfooted back ..but it had not been handed in  :( .  We were hoping it had been thrown away with the breakfast things , didnt like to think anyone would be mean enough to not give in to the staff.  Anyway was a very expensive mistake , it dent the wallet the first time around, the second time round Daddy definately wasnt smiling  :roll:
Sequioa Lodge 2006, Sequioa Lodge 2007, Sequioa Lodge 2008
[strike]New York 2009 booked[/strike]Suprise Upgrade to Disneyland Hotel

Hotel New York Oct23 to Oct25 2011

MinniesBestPal

My brother trades with the CM's all the time!

When we went to Florida we started our pin collection, then when we got to Paris he traded loads of pins with the CM's, and he mainly had pins from america!

Plutosgirl

Thats good to know will try and get some spares from internet before we go .

:oops: sadly for me just lost bet with my husband was sure had only seen DLP pins on CMs never mind
Sequioa Lodge 2006, Sequioa Lodge 2007, Sequioa Lodge 2008
[strike]New York 2009 booked[/strike]Suprise Upgrade to Disneyland Hotel

Hotel New York Oct23 to Oct25 2011

MizzRabbit

You can trade all the official Disney pins nomatter where they are from. As long as they're authentic. :)

My Disneypics gallery]http://public.fotki.com/MizzRabbit/[/url]
Use password]

Masamune

Some CM can be a bit awkward though. For example, even if you have an official Disney pin (like from the Disney Store in the UK or the US), if it doesn't have the Official Pin Trading Logo on it, they may not accept it. :o So be sure to only buy pins off eBay that mention having the logo on the back, just to be on the safe side.

Jayna62

We have never had problems trading pins with the CM's we have even manage to trade and get a couple of Limited Editions  :D from them.