15th Anniversary Merchandise

Started by Disneyana, March 14, 2007, 02:07:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Disneyana

15th Anniversary Merchandise
Everything about general 15th Anniversary merchandise!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Does anyone know if there will be special merchandise for the 15th ? In this forum was already the new photoframe posted, but are there just other things ?
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

Anthony

Yes!  The amount of new stuff is incredible!

QuoteIt all began with a photo frame... and then the onslaught began! With less than 18 days to go until the 15th officially gets underway, they aren't taking any chances in the merchandise department. You want pens, postcards, placemats, playing cards? They're all covered. And you forgot to bring enough clothes for your anniversary dream? Don't worry - you can practically get a whole new, 15th Anniversary wardrobe.
Article:
http://www.dlrpmagic.com/today/2007/03/ ... osion.html

Photos from:
http://www.disneymagicinteractive.com/f ... 4026#34026

I was originally going to try and buy most of it... but now I think I'll just take photos when I get there.  So I can have a photos-of 15th merchandise collection.  :lol:

Edit: I've made this the official topic for everything about the 15th merchandise. :wink:

Nala_84

Hehe, and I first wondered how Disneyana can create such a "professional" topic  :P ;)

Oh my God, the stuff just looks soooo great!! Will it all be available til the end of the anniversary?
Then I'll buy so much of it :)! Especially the t-shirts, cups and tins are so nice! Will there also be glasses with the 15th logo?
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Kristof

I'm sure plenty of stuff will pop up soon.  

PS. There's also a big umbrella with the 15th visual on it (we bought it 2 weeks ago!)

Sigton

what the things in the top right corner of the picture? Chocolate box?

shell_ely

@ sigton - looks like they are tins of sweets!

wow what great stuff cant wait to get it all , i like the photo frame and the album , and i am sure my son will want the hat !!!!  :P

Disneyana

I think I will buy the mug. It's very beautiful and then it will remember me of the best year ever. Are there also some 15th anniversary plush puppies ?
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

MinnieMouse

When we go in June I will spend a lot of money für Souvenirs, I think :-)

Alexandra

Masamune

:( There doesn't seem to be anything with Cheshire on it just yet.

*Crosses fingers* :oops: I'll be gutted if I don't get at least 1 15th Anni thing with Cheshire on it.

Samninetysix

Only thing we have with 15 on is our booking confirmation papers and wifeys new AP (her old one stopped working)

lil-shawn

these are nice stuff i think when i go in june i need a lot of money  :wink:

have anybody pics of all new merchandise for the 15th??
hve they nice new plush??

Samninetysix

I know we're taking a few hundred € extra for 15 merchandise

shell_ely

Quote from: "Samninetysix"I know we're taking a few hundred € extra for 15 merchandise

us too going to srart saving now ,want to make sure we can get everyting we want , and with all the new stuff gonna cost a lot of money  :lol:

Anonymous

I bought one of the mugs, and used it a couple of times, and a small piece of the decal has started to come away. I'm very disappointed about that!

:(

Probably end up getting some more stuff with the 15th Anniversary branding on when I go back next March.

Patrick

Quote from: "Dark_Prince"I bought one of the mugs, and used it a couple of times, and a small piece of the decal has started to come away. I'm very disappointed about that!

:(

Probably end up getting some more stuff with the 15th Anniversary branding on when I go back next March.

Just curious, but did you put it in a dishwasher?  Some mugs are not usually ideal for dishwasher conditions.  I know this because we have two identical year 2000 Mickey around the world beer looking glasses and they both have got hardly any mickey on them now.  Stupid us for putting them in a dishwasher :lol: .