15th Anniversary Merchandise

Started by Disneyana, March 14, 2007, 02:07:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nala_84

It's so long ago anyone posted something here, which I find it's a pity because I looove 15th-stuff and I'm curious what I can buy in 2 weeks :wink:!

DisneyAlba & others: Do you have a picture of the 15th-postcards? But nice to hear they have some, thanks :)

I finally found a mug that I'd love to buy, hope it's still available when we're there:

(photo from http://www.disneymagicinteractive.com/f ... &start=135)

Does anyone know how much the mug is and where I can get it? I'm sure at least the Disney Store in the Village keeps 15th Merchandise?!
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

DisneyAlba

Nala,

Sorry, I don't have a picture of the postcard...

As far as that mug is concerned: you can buy it everywhere! Seriously. Almost every shop. :wink: From hotel boutiques to the Christmas shop in the castle... Everywhere. They sell "15th anniversary" mugs 'blank', but also with the word 'mum', 'dad' or 'best friend' on the handle. (If I remember correctly). They also sell another mug, which I personally find prettier, which does not just depict the 15 but the bigger logo with all the characters. This mug can be seen in the picture Baloo posted on the first page of this thread, on the left:

Quote from: "Baloo"

Hmm, come to think of it, I'm not sure which of the two mugs is available with the words on the handle... Ah well, something for yourself to discover.  :wink:
You can take the girl out of Scotland, but you can't take Scotland out of the girl.

Anthony

Quote from: "Nala_84"
(photo from http://www.disneymagicinteractive.com/f ... &start=135)
I noticed this mug too. I wonder what made them decide to make a new one with the "publicity" 15th logo rather than the "merchandise" 15?

A lot of the 15th merchandise seems so dark and boring to me, it doesn't seem to sell very well either. They should make some with the same design as the banners around the parks, nice and bright.

Nala_84

@ DisneyAlba: Thank you! :) Hehe yeah, I've already seen the character mug but was always searching for one that has the 15th logo on it, so this "new" one fits more into the style I like ;)!

@ Baloo: Hehe, somehow I just love that classy and simple logo with castle, 15 and Tinkerbell on it ;)! I think most of the 15th merchandise is a bit "cheesy" (hope that's the right word, we would say "kitschig") or more for kids. So this mug is something I was really waiting for, maybe a glass of it would be even better   :lol: But you're right, merchandise with the logos of the banners would be great, too!
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

giuly09

The 15th anniversary blanket i got myself in DLP  :D

Grumpphil

I love the blanket.  How much was it?  I was intending to buy lots of kitchen items this time but may have to spend all my money on the blanket.  Does it come in different colours?

giuly09

Quote from: "Grumpphil"I love the blanket.  How much was it?  I was intending to buy lots of kitchen items this time but may have to spend all my money on the blanket.  Does it come in different colours?

The blanket was 39.90 euros and this one was the only colour avaliable. I bought it (well actually Brian my partner got it for me :wink: ) in a big shop in Disney Village but i can't remember if the Disney Store or the other...
There was a matching cushion in the same colour but i dont know the price of it i am sorry.

Rain

I love the blanket.

Owain

I want that blanket  :)

Disneyana

Yes the blanket is so nice as was the cushion. I saw them both, but too late. There was no money left to spent.  :cry:
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

giuly09

Me again  :wink:
I regret i have not bought more 15th merchandise items and so i would love to order some but... of course i cant remeber ALL the things i saw there (eg. top or outwear items).
Do you know if there is a place, something like a catalogue - where i could see them all (or most of them)???
Thanks  :D

benjy

(correct me if i'm wrong) but there isn't a cataloge for any DLRP merchendise, but if you want to buy stuff ebay is your best bet, plus there are pictures on there also if you email the resort asking them if they've got a particular item i'm sure they'll give you all the info you need!!
Working xmas 2012!!! \":D\"

giuly09

Thanks for your reply, i have had a look on Ebay but not many things of the 15th nor in the Italian Ebay nor in the UK one.
I will email DLRP and seewhat they say  :wink:

benjy

Good luck,
 :)
They take a while to reply sometimes!! :)
Working xmas 2012!!! \":D\"

15MagicalYears

My friend was visiting DLRP last week and baught me a nice little bag full of 15th Merchandise for me :mrgreen:  

Alot of it was bags of sweets, lollys ect. but I realy liked this one, an 15th snow globe. I know it's no ceramic, rare peice of magic but I think it's realy nice :)