Please help - Peter Pan costume?

Started by funkymunky, September 17, 2008, 01:21:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

funkymunky

I hope someone can help, I'm off to DLRP on Sunday (YAY!) and I have been asked to get a Peter Pan costume for a 6 year old.

From what I remember they do have them - or did earlier in the year anyway - but I've never had any reason to look at prices, until now!

My sister (who has asked me to get it) wants a rough idea of the price so she can give me the money before I go, so if anyone has any idea of how much I can expect it to cost I would be really grateful for some help!

Thanks!

jeakat24

Hi I think all of their costumes are between 35- 40 Euros. They should have Peter Pan, they always have when I've been there, so I don't see why they would have stopped them now.
I've found the most common place to see them is in the Pirates of the Caribbean shop

Edit: Sorry forgot to add, enjoy your trip! x
Jan 2002- Cheyenne,
Nov 2004- Santa Fe,
July 2005- Santa Fe,
March 2007- Cheyenne,
Sept 2007- Cheyenne,
Oct 2008- HNY,
Jan 2010- Santa Fe,
Sept/Oct 2013- Cheyenne (Alice's first trip),
Feb 2015- DLH (Isaac's first trip and Alice's birthday trip)
June 2016- Sequoia Lodge

funkymunky

Thanks for your help - I thought the costumes would be about that sort of price, I think I read it on here at some point but wasn't sure!

And thanks for the wishes about the trip - SO looking forward to it!! Just hoping the rain doesn't come out to play too much!

jeakat24

Quote from: "funkymunky"And thanks for the wishes about the trip - SO looking forward to it!! Just hoping the rain doesn't come out to play too much!

Yes I've had that problem before! We went in March/April of last year and I packed for sunny, after reading all kinds of weather things but it rained the whole time we were there and I'd only packed one pair of jeans!
But when we went in sept last year it was quite sunny, so fingers crossed!
Jan 2002- Cheyenne,
Nov 2004- Santa Fe,
July 2005- Santa Fe,
March 2007- Cheyenne,
Sept 2007- Cheyenne,
Oct 2008- HNY,
Jan 2010- Santa Fe,
Sept/Oct 2013- Cheyenne (Alice's first trip),
Feb 2015- DLH (Isaac's first trip and Alice's birthday trip)
June 2016- Sequoia Lodge