Hannah Montana: The Bear

Started by Captain Pan, September 12, 2008, 11:17:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Pan

Now I thought Disney had gone nuts with HSM, lockers for TV's, DVD Players and then DVD Boxes, but an email off Build-a-bear got me thinking that Hannah Montana is really taking a Merchandise Beating Too, and this is the reason why, Javey, Pete and those with Children on the forum hide their eyes now, or you could be off to your local Build-A-Bear Workshop to purchase this!
[attachment=0:3nps2651]hannah bear.gif[/attachment:3nps2651]

The Disney Channel[/color](Logo should be in bottom right of the picture) Official Hannah Montana Branded Bear.

It as you can see is white and from the looks of things (the writing) could be Limited Edition (or would that be the pendant that comes with)

But I do like the occasional teddy and with a little girl close to my heart I might have just found her Christmas Pressie!

Pete's Dragon

Naw, I dont think I'll be buying this. I mean, honestly, it looks nothing like her  :wink:

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Pete's Dragon"Naw, I dont think I'll be buying this. I mean, honestly, it looks nothing like her  :wink:

Hahaha!! =D>  Very true! I have to say the bear is lovely but there's nothing very special about it! I hate HSM and it's everywhere. I think the Hannah Montana merchandise is over the top too although in saying that I now have a  Hanna Montana room basically with duvet, curtains and stuff but only because I love the purple/pink colours of the bedroom merchandise on sale.

Aveen xxx
Luv Aveen xoxo

MinniesBestPal

OH NO! *Hides under bed* SHE'S EVERYWHERE!

Nicholas-c

Quote from: "MinniesBestPal"OH NO! *Hides under bed* SHE'S EVERYWHERE!

but your the target audience! :p
August 2003, 04, 05, 06, 07 and 08 - With family
Halloween 2008 - Best trip ever
July 2009 - All alone

TowMater

I just need to get some matchsticks now...
"To all who come to his happy place, Welcome" - Walt Disney

Previous Disney Visits

DLRP  | May 2001           |Newport Bay
WDW  | October 2004    | Calabry Parc Villas
WDW  | October 2006    | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | May 2008          | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | August 2008      | All Star Movies
DLRP   | November 2008 | Explorers Hotel
WDW  |August 2009       |Pop Century

Captain Pan

Quote from: "Nicholas-c"

Well Put Nic.. Well Put!

What I thought weird though was how this wasn't featuring in a DIsney Store... but in Build-A-Bear.. but not as weird as receiving the email from Build A Bear itself (although I think I registered a teddy I bought for wendybird1 on my email address.)

MinniesBestPal

Well her hypnotising music didn't brainwash me! Besides, if you ask anyone at our school, they'll all say "I hate hannah montanna! Jonass brothers are SO much better!"

Personally, I don't like Hannah Montanna, Jonas brothers, OR high school rock camp or whatever films!

Owain

Quote from: "MinniesBestPal"

Well her hypnotising music didn't brainwash me! Besides, if you ask anyone at our school, they'll all say "I hate hannah montanna! Jonass brothers are SO much better!"

Personally, I don't like Hannah Montanna, Jonas brothers, OR high school rock camp or whatever films!
Tbh, hannah montana is very popular in cardiff. Jonas brothers are a little bit hidden right now, only people with disney channel would really no who they are. But ye, if i asked anyone of my friends they wouldnt have a bad thing to say.

Plus her music isnt bad either :)

MinniesBestPal

I don't like her music... I don't think she's a good singer, and she definately can't act!

I also just noticed in my last post I spelt Jonas Brothers as Jonass... That was not deliberate... But it made me laugh when I saw it!

Captain Pan

Quote from: "MinniesBestPal"I don't like her music... I don't think she's a good singer, and she definately can't act!

I also just noticed in my last post I spelt Jonas Brothers as Jonass... That was not deliberate... But it made me laugh when I saw it!

Destiny Cyrus had a voice! (Yes that is her real name... Nickenamed Miley as she was a smiley child) and has her fathers musical talent and will be bigger than vanessa hugens and Hilary Duff...

Owain

Quote from: "Captain Pan"
Quote from: "MinniesBestPal"I don't like her music... I don't think she's a good singer, and she definately can't act!

Destiny Cyrus had a voice! (Yes that is her real name... Nickenamed Miley as she was a smiley child) and has her fathers musical talent and will be bigger than vanessa hugens and Hilary Duff...

Her name is Miley Ray Cryus now, she had a name change in may  :lol:

littlemermaid83

OMG, What next....

This girl needs to be stopped.....Before my Daughter grows up and decides she likes her.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

Captain Pan

Quote from: "littlemermaid83"OMG, What next....

This girl needs to be stopped.....Before my Daughter grows up and decides she likes her.

I'm all grown Up and I want to be like her... Just not a girl...

No matter what we feel about her... she is unfortunately making disney TONNES of Cash, and what should they do with it?
In my opinion... buy Newcastle off Mike Ashely (Disney have owned a Sports Team Before... and the year they sold the Anaheim Ducks [Hence The Mighty Duck Movie and Television Franchise, and the resurgence of Queen on the kids of the 90s] went on to win The Stanley Cup) and then  with it throw it at Lasseter and have him make the movies he wants to make, and Imagineer the rides he wants to!

Although this could get a whole worse by the way... I had another email from Build A Bear...
The Bear Costs... £18 that includes registration, stuffing and a pendant (whilst stocks last)
and comes with its own clothing range (to be bought separately) and even the Hannah Montana Wig! (again to be bought separately)... And Build A Bear are also claiming to be YOUR Hannah Montana Headquarters!