Disney Halloween Festival 2010

Started by Donald-Duck-Malta, June 29, 2010, 04:55:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EmilieK

This is what it says:

MICKEY'S NOT-SO-SCARY HALLOWEEN PARTY

October 8th, 15th, 22nd and 26th, 2010 in Disneyland® Park. From 8pm to 11pm. The special Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party ticket gives also access to the Disneyland Park from 5pm the day of the event.
Take your favourite costume, and join Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party! Disneyland® Park presents the ideal Halloween atmosphere for families with young children, starring mischievous Disney Characters!
Be ready for a unique party, including exclusive entertainment, access to several attractions, trick or treats and a special finale!

•Laugh with the Show of Merlin and the Witch Academy in the Castle's courtyard.
•Shake with fear with the Not-So-Scary Show on central stage.
•Take part in a surprising, interactive Dance Party!

•Meet the Disney Characters, and do not miss their fashion show at the end of the evening!
•And last but not least, enjoy the Attractions that are open during the evening*
As the number of places is limited, reserve now if you want to party!

•Limited capacity, so buy your tickets in advance!
•There is a fee for the Disney Parks car park, except if you have booked a package or a product including the access to the car park.
•The party may be modified, delayed or cancelled without prior notice, notably in case of inclement weather conditions

•Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party starts at 8:00pm although participants will be able to access Disneyland® Park as of 5:00pm. Guests attending Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party will be required to wear a special bracelet, which they will receive when they hand in their valid ticket for the Party.
Costume Information:
•Disneyland Paris reserves the right to refuse entrance to anyone wearing a costume which may cause offence to other Guests or that might frighten children.

•During normal Park operating hours, costumes are only permitted for Guests aged eleven and younger.
•Guests that dress like Disney Characters may not pose for pictures or sign autographs for other Guests.

* The following attractions will be accessible: Blanche-Neige et les Sept Nains, Les Voyages de Pinocchio, Le Carrousel de Lancelot, Peter Pan's Flight, Dumbo the Flying Elephant, Mad Hatter's Tea Cups, "it's a small world", Pirates of the Caribbean, Phantom Manor, Big Thunder Mountain.

Source://https://www.booktickets.disneylandparis.com/tnsa6/live/shop/8en/MAININTENCD/pluto/En_savoir__S09/ensavoirplus_MNSS_S10.php?affid=SECUTIX&tduid=32454335543R

scampbunny

thanks hun..... so - readin that, if i was dressing up - i wont be allowed in until 8pm???  guess i can carry it in and get dressed later - if we go back before 8pm.....
like the trick or treats part.... or maybe its just the treats part lol

June 2008 - Hotel Cheyenne 3 nights Dec 2008 - Hotel Cheyenne 3 nights April 2009 - Hotel Cheyenne 3 nights Oct 2010 - Hotel Cheyenne 3 nights  June 2012 - Hotel Cheyenne 3 nights

EmilieK

Quote from: "scampbunny"if i was dressing up - i wont be allowed in until 8pm??
I think that's right, unless you'r costume consists of a mask ore a hat ore something. But I don't think they would let you in wearing a full costume earlier unless they forgot about the rule ore you could pass for under eleven.

Donald-Duck-Malta

Quote from: "EmilieK"
Quote from: "scampbunny"if i was dressing up - i wont be allowed in until 8pm??
I think that's right, unless you'r costume consists of a mask ore a hat ore something. But I don't think they would let you in wearing a full costume earlier unless they forgot about the rule ore you could pass for under eleven.

Wearing a hat or mask which you can purchase in disneyland would be allowed unless it scares the children in some way... or else think that your a character....that wouldnt be allowed :?

scampbunny

no wont have a mask anyhow - just a sorta ghost outfit lol  can always take it in carrier bag and get changed when park shuts - or we just go in early - just dont want to have to queue to go in, as youngest will not cope and evening will be ruined (he has autism)

June 2008 - Hotel Cheyenne 3 nights Dec 2008 - Hotel Cheyenne 3 nights April 2009 - Hotel Cheyenne 3 nights Oct 2010 - Hotel Cheyenne 3 nights  June 2012 - Hotel Cheyenne 3 nights

Donald-Duck-Malta

Quote from: "scampbunny"no wont have a mask anyhow - just a sorta ghost outfit lol  can always take it in carrier bag and get changed when park shuts - or we just go in early - just dont want to have to queue to go in, as youngest will not cope and evening will be ruined (he has autism)

Thats good to hear, I think your idea to keep hold of teh costume is good :thumbs:
As for the queue,last time I been to MNSSHP I didnt have to wait in the queue,I just entered and in 1 min I was in the park  :D at roughly 8:15 I had entered  ;)  Since its a private party you will find less queues which is good :thumbs:

scampbunny

Quote from: "Donald-Duck-Malta"
Quote from: "scampbunny"no wont have a mask anyhow - just a sorta ghost outfit lol  can always take it in carrier bag and get changed when park shuts - or we just go in early - just dont want to have to queue to go in, as youngest will not cope and evening will be ruined (he has autism)

Thats good to hear, I think your idea to keep hold of teh costume is good :thumbs:
As for the queue,last time I been to MNSSHP I didnt have to wait in the queue,I just entered and in 1 min I was in the park  :D at roughly 8:15 I had entered  ;)  Since its a private party you will find less queues which is good :thumbs:

thanks - thats good to hear - less queues makes for a more enjoyable (and less stressful) time.... really cant wait for the whole thing - its gonna be amazing!  :D/

Donald-Duck-Malta

Quote from: "scampbunny"
Quote from: "Donald-Duck-Malta"

thanks - thats good to hear - less queues makes for a more enjoyable (and less stressful) time.... really cant wait for the whole thing - its gonna be amazing!  :D/

Your welcome :D  I can assure you that you and your fmaily will have an amazing time :thumbs:  Especially during MNSSHP, its my 9th time at DLRP and 2nd time during Halloween.... :twisted: Halloween is the best! ;)  If I have time later on ill upload pics from the 1st MNSSHP that occured at DLRP in 2008 :roll:  If I remember correctly it was on the 10th of October in 2008  :thumbs:

scampbunny

Quote from: "Donald-Duck-Malta"Your welcome :D  I can assure you that you and your fmaily will have an amazing time :thumbs:  Especially during MNSSHP, its my 9th time at DLRP and 2nd time during Halloween.... :twisted: Halloween is the best! ;)  If I have time later on ill upload pics from the 1st MNSSHP that occured at DLRP in 2008 :roll:  If I remember correctly it was on the 10th of October in 2008  :thumbs:
that wud be brilliant!!
this is our first time for halloween, and been long awaited - for me definately!!  christmas was lovely & magical, but i do like halloween - so really cant wait!!!

i love main st

hi scampbunny....we went last year, and had been at the studios all day , came back early for a rest and the little one a sleep , and decided that me and hubby would get dressed up as well..so i went back to the park to get an outfit i had seen earlier and the parrade was on but there were already people dressed up the...we went in at about 7.45 , and were alowed in aswell, it was funny really as we were going one way and  everyone else was leaving,you should have seen the looks we got..haha...i think they may let you in earlier, but dont know if you want to risk it....

another thing is my little boy is autistic too...just a little heads up...my little one hates being touched,and we didnt know about the wrist bands,as soon as we walked in the cast members grabbed him and were all over him as he was dressed as jack skellington and then put his wrist band on..he was very quite for about 10 mins after that (but thats good for him) i think if we had warned him we would have been ok...
also there is face painting,which we did tell him about before hand...he has never had it done anywhere else..but after watching a few people he was ok with it and had it done :shock:  ...thats the magic of disney...i know it sound really tacky but its true..he really seams to come alive there and do things he wouldnt normally do...

Donald-Duck-Malta

Got some good news people!If the below information is correct.....
Looks like the Pink Witches are back baby! :D

http://www.tothemagic.co.uk/Seasons/Hal ... Gpb_MP1sMr

Enjoy

bensmum

Quotehi scampbunny....we went last year, and had been at the studios all day , came back early for a rest and the little one a sleep , and decided that me and hubby would get dressed up as well..so i went back to the park to get an outfit i had seen earlier and the parrade was on but there were already people dressed up the...we went in at about 7.45 , and were alowed in aswell, it was funny really as we were going one way and everyone else was leaving,you should have seen the looks we got..haha...i think they may let you in earlier, but dont know if you want to risk it....

another thing is my little boy is autistic too...just a little heads up...my little one hates being touched,and we didnt know about the wrist bands,as soon as we walked in the cast members grabbed him and were all over him as he was dressed as jack skellington and then put his wrist band on..he was very quite for about 10 mins after that (but thats good for him) i think if we had warned him we would have been ok...
Thanks for the info, I will need to warn Ben about the wrist bands...he normally refuses these and stickers, I am planning my visual timetable already  :)

carrydee38

ahhh hope they bring the pink witches back as they were great....badly missed the last halloween we were there....also preferred the other halloween song not the jack skellington halloween ....love halloween there even thinking about it for next year how mad is that...

dlrpmad

Quote from: "carrydee38"ahhh hope they bring the pink witches back as they were great....badly missed the last halloween we were there....also preferred the other halloween song not the jack skellington halloween ....love halloween there even thinking about it for next year how mad is that...

what song would that be?? i like the NBC/grim grinning ghosts song.

I really cant wait for my halloween trip and MNSSHP!!! its going to be sooooooooooo good!!!

Quote from: "EmilieK"This is what it says:

MICKEY'S NOT-SO-SCARY HALLOWEEN PARTY

October 8th, 15th, 22nd and 26th, 2010 in Disneyland® Park. From 8pm to 11pm. The special Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party ticket gives also access to the Disneyland Park from 5pm the day of the event.
Take your favourite costume, and join Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party! Disneyland® Park presents the ideal Halloween atmosphere for families with young children, starring mischievous Disney Characters!
Be ready for a unique party, including exclusive entertainment, access to several attractions, trick or treats and a special finale!

•Laugh with the Show of Merlin and the Witch Academy in the Castle's courtyard.
•Shake with fear with the Not-So-Scary Show on central stage.
•Take part in a surprising, interactive Dance Party!

•Meet the Disney Characters, and do not miss their fashion show at the end of the evening!
•And last but not least, enjoy the Attractions that are open during the evening*
As the number of places is limited, reserve now if you want to party!

•Limited capacity, so buy your tickets in advance!
•There is a fee for the Disney Parks car park, except if you have booked a package or a product including the access to the car park.
•The party may be modified, delayed or cancelled without prior notice, notably in case of inclement weather conditions

•Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party starts at 8:00pm although participants will be able to access Disneyland® Park as of 5:00pm. Guests attending Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party will be required to wear a special bracelet, which they will receive when they hand in their valid ticket for the Party.
Costume Information:
•Disneyland Paris reserves the right to refuse entrance to anyone wearing a costume which may cause offence to other Guests or that might frighten children.

•During normal Park operating hours, costumes are only permitted for Guests aged eleven and younger.
•Guests that dress like Disney Characters may not pose for pictures or sign autographs for other Guests.

* The following attractions will be accessible: Blanche-Neige et les Sept Nains, Les Voyages de Pinocchio, Le Carrousel de Lancelot, Peter Pan's Flight, Dumbo the Flying Elephant, Mad Hatter's Tea Cups, "it's a small world", Pirates of the Caribbean, Phantom Manor, Big Thunder Mountain.

Source://https://www.booktickets.disneylandparis.com/tnsa6/live/shop/8en/MAININTENCD/pluto/En_savoir__S09/ensavoirplus_MNSS_S10.php?affid=SECUTIX&tduid=32454335543R

EmilieK, thanks for this info!! So does this mean i could dress up as Stitch for MNSSHP, just as long as i dont pose for pics or dress up before the party starts??
101% Stitch LOVING!!

scampbunny

Quote from: "i love main st"

hi scampbunny....we went last year, and had been at the studios all day , came back early for a rest and the little one a sleep , and decided that me and hubby would get dressed up as well..so i went back to the park to get an outfit i had seen earlier and the parrade was on but there were already people dressed up the...we went in at about 7.45 , and were alowed in aswell, it was funny really as we were going one way and  everyone else was leaving,you should have seen the looks we got..haha...i think they may let you in earlier, but dont know if you want to risk it....

also there is face painting,which we did tell him about before hand...he has never had it done anywhere else..but after watching a few people he was ok with it and had it done :shock:  ...thats the magic of disney...i know it sound really tacky but its true..he really seams to come alive there and do things he wouldnt normally do...

thanks for that - i think he will be ok with the wristband, he does panic a bit if he is crowded (we are dressing him as sulley - he loves his costume!!  was going to be tigger, but think he will be too big for it - but we will see.... lol)

face painting......  we are gettin a lil closer with that, 1st he tried to eat the sponge, 2nd he wudnt sit still (ended up with half a red face lol) and 3rd time we got a very basic tiger (orange face & black nose lol).  think its the sensory part as hes not a fan of havin any part of his head touched!!!  

but totally agree with u about magic of disney, it changes cay too..... and disney is his biggest love, he will sit for hours watchin disney dvds and currently carries a large buzz lightyear around!!!