Disney Halloween Festival 2010

Started by Donald-Duck-Malta, June 29, 2010, 04:55:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Donald-Duck-Malta

Quote from: "Nala_84"Thanks a lot for all the information about this year's Halloween Season   :pumpkin:

Will anyone of you be there for the Halloween Party on Oct. 31st? :)

Anytime! :thumbs:  Cant wait for my Halloween trip coming soooooooooooon wohooooooooooooooooooooo! :D/  :D/  :D/

never2old

Oooh this all sounds sooooo good!! And I think this year we will NOT be going to DLP at all during Halloween, I'm going to miss all this!! Decorations in Fantasyland? New float? I'm counting on you all to bring back tons of pictures, videos and stories!!!

Donald-Duck-Malta

Quote from: "never2old"Oooh this all sounds sooooo good!! And I think this year we will NOT be going to DLP at all during Halloween, I'm going to miss all this!! Decorations in Fantasyland? New float? I'm counting on you all to bring back tons of pictures, videos and stories!!!

Leave that to me!Whilst im on my DLRP trip I will be uploading live pictures through facebook from my n97 to keep everyone updated with the new things! :thumbs:

doombuggy

I have my ticket for the 31st event.  Can't wait!
1974 - 1983 WDW day trips*1992 WDW off site*1994 Contemporary *1997 WDW off site*1997 Polynesian* 1998 DL PAC*1999 DL Disneyland Hotel*2000 Coronado/Port Orleans*2001 WDW off site*2002 DL Disneyland Hotel*2002 WDW/HHB*2003 PO/Riverside*2003 WDW HHB*2004 Moved to Orlando*2006 DVC Member* 2006 DLR*2007 DVBR*2007 OKW*2007 VWL*2008 GCH * 2009 BLT*2009 AKL*2010 OKW*2010 SSR*2010 DLP (DLH)

Soap

Halloween is just 1 of the best times at DLRP.
Everybody going this year, have a fantastic trip, we had our best trip in 2009 @ hallow eve's!  :pumpkin:
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

Donald-Duck-Malta

Good news people! :D  The Official Disneyland Paris Halloween page is finally here! Gives you everything you need about this years Halloween :thumbs:  :twisted:  :twisted:
http://new-generation-festival.disneyla ... /halloween
Enjoy! :D/

disneyrules

It all sounds really cool and fun.
Is the new float going to be permanatly there or is it only for halloween.
I think it would be good if it stayed and its a way to include more villains in the parade in the future.
Have fun everyone thats going there :)
I only hope that we don\'t lose sight of one thing,that it was all started by a mouse[size=150] Walt Disney
[/size]

:pluto:  :mickey1:

Tuvok

Quote from: "disneyrules"It all sounds really cool and fun.
Is the new float going to be permanatly there or is it only for halloween.
I think it would be good if it stayed and its a way to include more villains in the parade in the future.
Have fun everyone thats going there :)

The Dreams of Halloween (or Dreams of Trick or Treat, as described on the website) is only there for the Halloween season, just like the Dreams of Christmas float during Disney's Fairytale Christmas.
DLRP Fan Blog > The Magic of Disneyland Resort Paris (Dutch DLRP Fan Blog)

disneyrules

@Tuvok okay thanks for answering my question :)
I only hope that we don\'t lose sight of one thing,that it was all started by a mouse[size=150] Walt Disney
[/size]

:pluto:  :mickey1:

Spikey81

Hi everybody!
Does anyone have the old Halloween programm of 2009?
I would like to reserve a table and do not know the best time for diner. I would like to miss nothing and thought a view into the old program could help me to find the best time for diner   :roll:

kelly.dylan

Quote from: "Spikey81"Hi everybody!
Does anyone have the old Halloween programm of 2009?
I would like to reserve a table and do not know the best time for diner. I would like to miss nothing and thought a view into the old program could help me to find the best time for diner   :roll:

I have, if you pm me your email address i can email them to you :D
September 2007-Cheyenne
March 2009-Santa Fe
January 2010-Cheyenne
October 2010-Hotel New York
December 2010-Cheyenne
February 2011-Disneyland Hotel
October 2011-Newport Bay
December 2011-Santa Fe
August 2012-Offsite
October 2012-Explorers Hotel
December 2012-Sequoia Lodge
May 2013-Kyriad
October 2013-Kyriad
December 2013-Dream Castle
October 2014-WDW Saratoga Springs[/color]

Donald-Duck-Malta

Hey guys! Heres a video uploaded by Filipv of some old DLRP Halloween clips in preperation for this coming Halloween Seasson.... :twisted:  WATCHING THIS VIDEO MADE ME LIKE MORE SUPER EXCITED FOR MY HALLOWEEN TRIP! :D

Enjoy!
[youtube:112mpvlm]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRsMWxbOWyc&feature=sub[/youtube:112mpvlm]

kelly.dylan

That video looks fantastic, I cant wait for our Halloween trip :pumpkin:
Thanks for posting :D
September 2007-Cheyenne
March 2009-Santa Fe
January 2010-Cheyenne
October 2010-Hotel New York
December 2010-Cheyenne
February 2011-Disneyland Hotel
October 2011-Newport Bay
December 2011-Santa Fe
August 2012-Offsite
October 2012-Explorers Hotel
December 2012-Sequoia Lodge
May 2013-Kyriad
October 2013-Kyriad
December 2013-Dream Castle
October 2014-WDW Saratoga Springs[/color]

Donald-Duck-Malta

Quote from: "kelly.dylan"That video looks fantastic, I cant wait for our Halloween trip :pumpkin:
Thanks for posting :D

Hehe np :D  Good to hear your looking forward to your trip :thumbs:  I cant wait for mine too! [-o<  [-o<  [-o<

lynny

OMG! just realised 8 weeks 2day i will be on my way to DLRP for our 6th visit and 4th Halloween visit :lol:
I'm so excited now :D/
Anybody going to be there or staying at HNY 24th- 27th October?
My daughters boyfriends 1st visit and we'' be celebrating my 40th which is a few weeks later,so its extra special this year. seeing the video fotage above has also made me super excited :D/
lynn x
HOTEL CHEYANNE JUNE 2000
HOTEL NEW YORK HALLOWEEN 2006
HOTEL NEW YORK HALLOWEEN 2007
HOTEL NEW YORK EMPIRE STATE CLUB CHRISTMAS 2008
HOTEL NEW YORK EMPIRE STATE CLUB HALLOWEEN 2009
HOTEL NEW YORK EMPIRE STATE CLUB HALLOWEEN 2010
HOTEL NEW YORK LAKE VIEW HALLOWEEN 2011
HOTEL NEW YORK UPGRADED TO LAKE VIEW MAY 2013