Disney Halloween Festival 2010

Started by Donald-Duck-Malta, June 29, 2010, 04:55:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kelly.dylan

Quote from: "lynny"OMG! just realised 8 weeks 2day i will be on my way to DLRP for our 6th visit and 4th Halloween visit :lol:
I'm so excited now :D/
Anybody going to be there or staying at HNY 24th- 27th October?
My daughters boyfriends 1st visit and we'' be celebrating my 40th which is a few weeks later,so its extra special this year. seeing the video fotage above has also made me super excited :D/
lynn x
The video looks fantastic doesn't it :thumbs:
we are there 22nd-26th October staying in the HNY. Our first time in the hotel and for halloween so can't wait :D
September 2007-Cheyenne
March 2009-Santa Fe
January 2010-Cheyenne
October 2010-Hotel New York
December 2010-Cheyenne
February 2011-Disneyland Hotel
October 2011-Newport Bay
December 2011-Santa Fe
August 2012-Offsite
October 2012-Explorers Hotel
December 2012-Sequoia Lodge
May 2013-Kyriad
October 2013-Kyriad
December 2013-Dream Castle
October 2014-WDW Saratoga Springs[/color]

Donald-Duck-Malta

More official Halloween 2010 videos being launched on youtube baby!
(BELOW)Halloween Season 2010
[youtube:2govxpab]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxj56xhksfU[/youtube:2govxpab]
(BELOW)Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween Party 2010
[youtube:2govxpab]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6ntH4hxCV4[/youtube:2govxpab]
Enjoy! :twisted:

Donald-Duck-Malta

More DHalloween 2010 videos... :twisted:

Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween Party 2010 Video below;
[youtube:d3v4apyd]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiELXzc4aXg[/youtube:d3v4apyd]

Halloween Party 2010 video below;
[youtube:d3v4apyd]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SMmJR-XLTs[/youtube:d3v4apyd]

Malin

Well you guys enjoy the Disney's Halloween Festival at Disneyland Paris. I won't be attending since I have plans to visit the Tokyo Disney Resort for Halloween this year. Which will include a brand new Parade at Tokyo Disneyland. And the return of the popular Mysterious masquerade over at Tokyo DisneySea. Good times :D

I'll do my very best to do a trip report for you guys when I return.

Donald-Duck-Malta

More New Halloween Billboards:
Source:DLRPEXPRESS

enjoy! :D

Tuvok

The Halloween visuals are much, MUCH better this year, then previous years. The marketing department is finally growing up. I realy like the first one.
DLRP Fan Blog > The Magic of Disneyland Resort Paris (Dutch DLRP Fan Blog)

Donald-Duck-Malta

Quote from: "Tuvok"The Halloween visuals are much, MUCH better this year, then previous years. The marketing department is finally growing up. I realy like the first one.

This is very true!The visuals are much better then previous years! :thumbs: Well done Disneyland Paris! =D>

sebassah

Omg visual are amazing! And I cant wait! Ill be there the first weekend it opens up! So excited for Dr. Facillier!

Donald-Duck-Malta

Quote from: "sebassah"Omg visual are amazing! And I cant wait! Ill be there the first weekend it opens up! So excited for Dr. Facillier!

Hehe good to hear! :D  I will be at disneyland paris for halloween at the 1st week too!from 5th till 10th  :thumbs:  Maybe will meet each other  :D/

hen

OK I made an ooops when booking our first trip and didn't realise they made such a big fuss about halloween and booked 27th sept. can any one tell me will they have any of the halloween stuff in the shops there we leave 1 st oct. If not be aware those who will be there over halloween you will have to take another suitcase with my shopping lists lol x

Donald-Duck-Malta

Quote from: "hen"OK I made an ooops when booking our first trip and didn't realise they made such a big fuss about halloween and booked 27th sept. can any one tell me will they have any of the halloween stuff in the shops there we leave 1 st oct. If not be aware those who will be there over halloween you will have to take another suitcase with my shopping lists lol x

Hi there!

If my sources are correct, the Halloween decorations should be up roughly 1 week before the Halloween Season starts, so you might be lucky to get a sneak peak at the halloween decorations and merchandise too! :thumbs:  Fngers crossed [-o<

hen

BIG FINGERS CROSSED am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited now he he he he he

Donald-Duck-Malta

Quote from: "hen"BIG FINGERS CROSSED am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited now he he he he he

:D Good to see =D Enjoy your trip :thumbs:

dlrpmad

I cant wait either!!!! im going from the 5th-12th October AND im going to MNSSHP!!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

itslewis