Disney Halloween Festival 2010

Started by Donald-Duck-Malta, June 29, 2010, 04:55:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Donald-Duck-Malta

Hey Guys!

Finally what all of us have been waiting for......The official press release for this years Disneys Halloween Festival 2010 (With official pictures)

:::...MOST INTERESTING POINTS...:::
-New Halloween float for Once Upon A Dream Parade
-Halloween Decorations for Fantasyland
-Giving out sweets during Halloween parade and show  :D
-And much more to read below... :roll:

Enjoy

Disney Halloween Festival 2010

From 2nd October until 1st November 2010, the thrill is living in Disneyland Paris! The perfect month to die ... laugh and melt with pleasure with your family and friends. For these 31 days deliciously wicked, visitors are in a "Halloweenmosphère" with the characters and Disney Villains, and Dames-Men Pumpkins and Jack Skellington from Tim Burton's Nightmare Before Christmas.

New to this year 2010 to mark the year of the new generation of Disney, Disneyland Paris hosts an exclusive Wicked "new generation" Dr. Facilitaor straight out of the last animated film Walt Disney Pictures The Princess and Frog.

A 100% DISNEY HALLOWEEN
Notice to thrill-seekers of all ages: for a whole month of celebration, Disneyland Park wins its visitors a host of tricks and evil spells. Backdrops shivering will transform any Halloweenland in Frontierland and this year, pumpkins invade also Fantasyland "But this is not all hocus pocus entertainment and shows, make-up of street pranks and candy ...  Visitors are immersed in an atmosphere full of extravagance as the only Disneyland Paris can create. With family and friends, young and old will love to be scared and have fun in this "Halloweenmosphère" 100% Disney.

The Disney Villains do their Halloween Show with Doctor Facilitaor
Each day, Minnie prepares a wonderful surprise for Halloween with the Pumpkin Men and Ladies-. Together they prepare to celebrate the great central scene before the castle of Sleeping Beauty. Everything goes well until the doctor arrives,Facilitaor the world of shadows to break the mood. Thanks to his evil powers, he takes the stage to transform the joyous celebration of Minnie in a delightfully wicked Halloween celebrations.

An enchanting show presented several times a day with Dr. Facilitaor that creates the event for the first time at Disneyland Paris, but Minnie and the abominable team composed of Disney Villains Jafar, Captain Hook, Gaston, Shan-Yu, Ratcliffe , Frollo and Cruella. The star attraction: a delicious distribution of candy!

A new unit "Evil Villians" in The Once Upon A Dream Parade
The Once Upon A Dream Parade is closing on a note for the halloween season... this year with a brand new unit "Halloween Dream" in honor of Disney Villains with headlining Dr. Facilitaor.

The unit "Halloween Dream" welcomes a new sand image of Dr Facilitaor straight from the film The Princess and the Frog, in a swampy theme. Aboard his boat ghostly Facilitaor Doctor will be joined by Ratcliffe and Shan-Yu, the Villains respective Disney films Pocahontas and Mulan. Information of the highest importance: Men-Pumpkins distribute candy to the waves!

"Halloween Dream" is also the presence of the formidable Cruella De Vil. It will be a dog's mood in this new unit facetious promises to feel the wheel of his famous car color dalmatian.

Men and Ladies-Pumpkins will also be honored this enchanting procession accompanied abominably Gaston, Frollo, Jafar, and of course Jack and Sally from Tim Burton's Nightmare Before Christmas Jack!

The pumpkins come to life at Disneyland Paris
When Disneyland Paris sees orange, Pumpkin Men and Ladies, are never far away! Past masters of the joke most mischievous, they take the power to Frontierland to transform it into a Halloweenland to scream! Nobody will escape the malice of Pumpkins uncontrollable but basically have been so crisp.

Meetings with the preposterous characters and the Disney Villains
Who has ever been fascinated by the Villains? The Disney Halloween Festival is a great opportunity to become complicit in their evil. Cruella De Vil, Captain Hook, Jafar, or the wicked witch from Snow White will be a malicious pleasure in the pose, and thus offer everyone the best memories of the holiest day of the year monster.

Mickey and Friends have also passed the word to visitors to book a memorable welcome in their best Halloween costumes. To be sure not to miss and take part in a photo shoot monstrously funny, go to Halloweenland in Woody's Round Up, or in Fantasyland including Tic and Tac in funny ghosts, Donald devilishly cute or Goofy in costume for Halloween.

dlrpmad

OMG!!! cant wait to see all this! and plus free sweets!! ;)

To get us all in the mood here is a look at last years halloween festival!!
[youtube:3a8jrmou]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPm3fXvbTME[/youtube:3a8jrmou]
[youtube:3a8jrmou]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-nFQg8_6K0&feature=related[/youtube:3a8jrmou]
[youtube:3a8jrmou]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DteKMNrRkL4&feature=related[/youtube:3a8jrmou]
I was in DLRP when these videos were filmed!
Enjoy :thumbs:
101% Stitch LOVING!!

15MagicalYears

Wow, a new float? Awesome news.
I really hope it is a new, well designed and detailed float rather than a wagon or just the old Snow White float with some minor Dr Facilier props stuck up next to him. .

Donald-Duck-Malta

I also can't wait now when finding out this news :D  :thumbs:

Mr_B

Hi dlrpmad,

Many thanks for your post - it so brings back the memories of a few years ago.

My little girl never stop dancing :-)

Roll on October the 24th :-)

Mr_B
From the mansion on the hill
Shrieks of laughter break the still
Ghoulish figures start to wake
Makes your knees begin to quake

DLRP - We\'ve been there one or two times .....

Jaivy

Two new visuals for this year's Halloween... with a strange-looking Dr. Facilier!  :pumpkin:

Sources: Disney Central Plaza, DLRP Express and The Magic Of DLRP.
Next Trip(s) to Disneyland Paris:
1 to 3 August 2010
28 and 29 August 2010

The Magic Of Disneyland Resort Paris ~ Founded 2006

15MagicalYears

Oh my. That's awful looking. Why do Dlp insist on soo much CGI? Seriously, the brochure the past few years have been full of CGI. Cover to cover, it's soo fake and cheap looking.

Tuvok

Are you serious? I love these visuals with the Disney characters! Much better then last year.
Great news about the new float, the new hub show and Dr. Facilier! This is one Halloween I don't want to miss. I'm going to my first Mickey's-Not-So-Scary-Halloween-Party this year. Been to DLP  so many times, but never to this special night. Can't wait!
DLRP Fan Blog > The Magic of Disneyland Resort Paris (Dutch DLRP Fan Blog)

-breeno-

I like the visuals too.  It's such a breath of fresh air seeing some original character drawings instead of the stock images we saw for the NGF advertising.

One thing that is annoying though is that they always seem to mess up the park's layout in these advertisements.  BTM and Phantom Manor to the right of the castle, and then the Earffel Tower to the right of them!?  And please tell me that isn't Space Mountain in the distance...
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

15MagicalYears

It's not that I hate them, I just wish they would use actual photos from the parks rather than these animated pictures which don't really show us much of how amazing Halloween at DLP actualy is!

kelly.dylan

I have started to make Dylans outfit for Mickeys not so scarey halloween party already........well the hat anyway...

He originally wanted to go as Jack Skellington but has changed his mind so Dr Facilier it is :thumbs:
September 2007-Cheyenne
March 2009-Santa Fe
January 2010-Cheyenne
October 2010-Hotel New York
December 2010-Cheyenne
February 2011-Disneyland Hotel
October 2011-Newport Bay
December 2011-Santa Fe
August 2012-Offsite
October 2012-Explorers Hotel
December 2012-Sequoia Lodge
May 2013-Kyriad
October 2013-Kyriad
December 2013-Dream Castle
October 2014-WDW Saratoga Springs[/color]

Donald-Duck-Malta

Quote from: "kelly.dylan"I have started to make Dylans outfit for Mickeys not so scarey halloween party already........well the hat anyway...

He originally wanted to go as Jack Skellington but has changed his mind so Dr Facilier it is :thumbs:

Nice hat :thumbs:  =D>

dlrpkris

Oh I'm loving this news. I'm just hoping it's an actual new float... not a re-hash of the Pumpkinmen wooden thing. I hate it when the resort claim something is new... when really they just apinted it differently. These visuals are very impressive ;)
"Life\'s a happy game, you could clown around forever - \'cos we\'re the best of friends"
It\'s time to bring down the house - welcome Mickey Mouse!

Nala_84

Thanks a lot for all the information about this year's Halloween Season   :pumpkin:

Will anyone of you be there for the Halloween Party on Oct. 31st? :)
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Spikey81

Hi Nala i am ther with a friend :-D
does anybody know if there is an firework on Oct. 31st?