Crush's Coaster

Started by Anthony, July 18, 2006, 07:20:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mnewcourt

I have made good use of the single riders line the last time I was in Disneyland Paris. I rode the ride 3 times and never waited longer then 10 minutes.

V0gelz

We went this weekend (17-18/10) and it was packed! 80/100 minutes for normal and 50 for single rider!

rebecca20

I have to say single rider has NEVER been open on any of my visits. Which is beyond annoying when I am literally a single rider (maybe I need to go with people that have less health problems!).
♥ Disneyland Paris 1996, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2011, 2015 ♥ Disney World Florida 2009 ♥ Disneyland California 2008 ♥

Next Visit: DLP March 2016.

stifle

Single rider was mostly closed for the last few days, although the normal guest line was often only 30-40 minutes which is the lowest I've ever seen.

mrpiggywinkles52

Quote from: stifle on December 03, 2015, 09:30:36 PM
Single rider was mostly closed for the last few days, although the normal guest line was often only 30-40 minutes which is the lowest I've ever seen.

The parks have been really empty of late, due to the events in Paris. Peter Pan's Flight has had 5-10 minute queues a lot of the days from what I've seen...

DisneyGagaChick

Sorry to ask, but WHY have they not used FastTrack for this attraction??

stifle

Quote from: DisneyGagaChick on December 09, 2015, 07:33:16 PM
Sorry to ask, but WHY have they not used FastTrack for this attraction??
Do you mean FastPass? They tried it for a while but the ride capacity is so low that it was only taking an hour or two to distribute the whole allocation of FastPass tickets for the entire day. Only 3-4 shells can be going around at once, so 12-16 guests at a time. They can't just give out FastPasses without limit, as otherwise the FastPass return queue would be too long and the standby queue would never move.

DisneyGagaChick

Quote from: stifle on December 09, 2015, 09:31:09 PM
Do you mean FastPass? They tried it for a while but the ride capacity is so low that it was only taking an hour or two to distribute the whole allocation of FastPass tickets for the entire day. Only 3-4 shells can be going around at once, so 12-16 guests at a time. They can't just give out FastPasses without limit, as otherwise the FastPass return queue would be too long and the standby queue would never move.

Yea, I mean't FastPass sorry  ::

Ah right, thank you :)

LondonMCG

Hello Magic Forum Members!

I am new to this Forum, though a lover of Disneyland for decades (I am from Los Angeles, basically grew up at the Original Disneyland, and now live in London, and love DLP!)

I am taking my partner to DLP for his 40th during the 1st full week of Oct. We love Crush's Coaster (how could you not?!) I don't see it listed on any of the refurb schedules, but when I pull up the hours calendar on the DisneylandParis.com website, it seems that CC is shut that week, and the next, and the following. When we were last there in Feb, it was marked as shut on the DLP app, but was actually open when we got to the parks.

Is there any "official" word at this time? I realise it's really of no use, because either it will, or won't be open! But I thought I'd ask, just so I could prepare myself ;)

Thanks, all!

msRavenswood

Unfortunately, it is indeed closed, from October 3 to 19. It's a regular maintenance refurbishment, that's why it's not included in the Experience Enhancement Programme schedule.

[attachment deleted by admin]