Crush's Coaster

Started by Anthony, July 18, 2006, 07:20:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

satine15

Hey Everybody :)

I am going to Disneyland tomorrow (  ;D ;D ;D ;D ) and I´ve checked out the Disneyland Paris Mobile App quite a few times the last days :) And for the last two days Crushs Coaster always said "closed"... Now I´m afraid it will not be open, even if the Closure isn´t on the official Webpage.
Has anyone been there yesterday or the day before and can tell me, if it opened later in the day? :)
Thanks! :)
Next Trip: 28th of March---Hotel Santa Fe

Discovery_Mountain

It's closed until 10th January according to InsideDLP
My Disneyland Paris Trips:
1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000 (1 Day Trips)

March 2012, 2 days at Kyriad Hotel
June 2013, 2 days at Dream Castle Hotel
December 2013, 6 days at Sequoia Lodge
December 2014, 6 days at The Disneyland Hotel
December 2015 6 Days at Sequoia Lodge GF

Planned Holidays:
February 2016 - 3 days at Sequoia Lodge GF
November 2016 - Walt Disney World  (Maybe)

satine15

Oh no!  :o Now I am really sad   :'(

But thanks for your answer!
Next Trip: 28th of March---Hotel Santa Fe

twentythingamabobs

Doesn't look like anyone else has said this but there was definitely a single rider queue when we were there in Dec (21st-24th), someone rode with us everytime we went - they got on at the "off" side of the ride x

DisneyGagaChick

Haven't been on the board for a while! Why was Crush's Coaster closed?  ::)

Sugaroo_

Hi all! Does anyone have an idea of the difference in waiting time for single riders? Is it significantly less? If the regular queue is 90 minutes, would single riders be lets say 30 minutes? We will be visiting in March, all adults, so we don't mind to split up, and if the difference in waiting time is worth it we probably will.
"Have I gone mad? I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret...all the best people are."

KentDisney

Quote from: Sugarzd on February 17, 2015, 01:50:41 PM
Hi all! Does anyone have an idea of the difference in waiting time for single riders? Is it significantly less? If the regular queue is 90 minutes, would single riders be lets say 30 minutes? We will be visiting in March, all adults, so we don't mind to split up, and if the difference in waiting time is worth it we probably will.

I went in January, the single rider queue was 5 minutes while the regular queue was 60 minutes. The single rides was probably 10 minutes by the time I got on though.

moopmoop93

When I went from 9th February the single rider queue it was 45 minute wait and the normal queue was 60 minutes
Sequoia Lodge - Sierra Lodge Aug 2006
Sequoia Lodge - Montanna Room (upgraded to GFC rooms for free) Feb 2014
Sequoia Lodge -Lodges Feb 2015

Sugaroo_

@KentDisney & @moopmoop93 thanks for the replies! Guess it's totally random. Hopefully we'll get lucky!
"Have I gone mad? I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret...all the best people are."

harleyrice

They need to add fastpass
Disneyland Paris

December 2004 Santa Fe
August 2005 New York
December 2005 New York
February 2006 New York
October 2014 Disneyland Hotel
October 2015 Disneyland Hotel
October 2016 Disneyland Hotel

vampira

They tried fast pass. It didn't work for this coaster.
I always go to Walt Disney Studios at opening time and go to CC first. We have done this on our last two visits and both times had to wait about half an hour
;)
"If you can dream it, you can do it." - Walt Disney"

Esti

The single riders tends to be 10 minutes shorter than the regular line, so it's not worth it unless you're by yourself. Still, sometimes it can be even longer than the regular queue. Unless you go when the park is almost empty, there's no way of escaping an hour long queue :(

stecal

We were lucky last week as we were there 14-19th and i think the longest we queued was about 30 minutes for rock n roller coaster the only rides we didn't do were tot and rc racer as no one wanted to go on them

buzzkaye

we came back sat evening after 5 nights there ,crush had an 75/90 min queue all the time .
we have a child with special needs so got a disability pass ,luckily they only waited at the most 10 mins.

there is a single rider line.its next to the exit.

stifle

Quote from: harleyrice on February 22, 2015, 12:47:21 AM
They need to add fastpass
It would be difficult. As far as I know the ride only has six shells (vehicles) each of which takes 4 guests. There's usually two or three unloading and loading at any time which means at most 16 guests actually riding at any point in time. That is one of the lowest capacities in the resort. Quite apart from the question of where a fastpass queue would actually go (replace the single rider line?) the guests in the normal queue might as well give up and go home.