Disney's Stars 'n' Cars

Started by Kristof, January 16, 2006, 07:48:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reiana

This is were little one gave Mulan some popcorn  :lol:

Tuvok

Love your picture, Reiana! I think Stars 'n' Cars is realy great. The parade, show and character meetings arejust great. The 'Roll out the red carpet' parade song is one of the best parade numbers ever. I always enjoy hearing it.
DLRP Fan Blog > The Magic of Disneyland Resort Paris (Dutch DLRP Fan Blog)

Reiana

Thanks Tuvok.
I think Stars 'n' Cars is a very nice parade and fits perfectly into the studios.

dlrpkris

Don't think the press art for this new car has done justice to the final thing. Very impressed with the new design if the video's anything to go by! http://new-generation-festival.disneyla ... newsID/256
"Life\'s a happy game, you could clown around forever - \'cos we\'re the best of friends"
It\'s time to bring down the house - welcome Mickey Mouse!

Anthony

Stills of the new car from the video:

And a few more: http://www.dlrptoday.com/2010/02/26/rem ... -revealed/

It is the old Star Wars car as reported. Thoughts?

Wezz

CafeMickey.com has some exclusive arts of the NGF! This is the Ratatouille car!

Bron: Cafemickey.com

smurfy74

is it me or does that look fake

SM:M3

Quote from: "smurfy74"is it me or does that look fake

I think it might be, the concept art for Showtime Spectacular, also CaféMickey.com looks a bit "dodgy"
Anyway, I think its good that this new car is coming, hopefully more will soon

Wezz

Trust me.. they are all real! Those concepts always look weird, they are not for promoting..

dlrpkris

Yeah that's not fake. It's exactly the same as the shots used in recent video promos as seen above anyway!
"Life\'s a happy game, you could clown around forever - \'cos we\'re the best of friends"
It\'s time to bring down the house - welcome Mickey Mouse!

Kristof

I can confirm all of those are real.  These sketches originate from an internal presentation for the marketing department and are not supposed to be released to the outside world, that's why they look somewhat unprofessional.

Poppy The Monkey

Eell there is no need to look at these concept arts anymore.... Remy and Emile make their Stars 'n' Cars debut TOMORROW at 14.45!!

never2old

So does anyone have any pictures?? I can't wait to see the new addition!

Tuvok

Source: Disney Central Plaza Forum
DLRP Fan Blog > The Magic of Disneyland Resort Paris (Dutch DLRP Fan Blog)

ed-uk

Thank you for the pictures of the Ratatouille car. It looks good.
Ed & David