Disney's Stars 'n' Cars

Started by Kristof, January 16, 2006, 07:48:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tuvok

Quote from: "Martyn"I see Mike has disappeared from the Monsters Inc car already..... why do they do that? I remember there was a remote controlled Nemo character a few years back, he soon disappeared too!

Disney's Stars 'n' Cars premiered in 2009, so if you remember Nemo in a parade a few years back, then it can only mean that Nemo pas part of the Disney Cinema Parade. Also, Mike was never on the Monsters Inc. car. I think you're refering to another parade, but not Stars 'n' Cars.
DLRP Fan Blog > The Magic of Disneyland Resort Paris (Dutch DLRP Fan Blog)

Martyn

Hmm, wonder what led me to think that? Must have seen a pic or something....

Yes Nemo was either a part of the Cinema parade, or just a 'character' that wondered the park. But he soon disappeared anyway.

Maarten

Quote from: "Martyn"Yes Nemo was either a part of the Cinema parade, or just a 'character' that wondered the park. But he soon disappeared anyway.

I have seen Nemo at Newport Bay Club's Convention Centre last year. He was used as a static prop, together with two jetski's from Lilo & Stitch Catch the Wave Party. From a thematic point of view it looked very out of place to be honest.

Quote from: "Tuvok"Also, Mike was never on the Monsters Inc. car. I think you're refering to another parade, but not Stars 'n' Cars.

Mike and Sully used to be on the Monsters Inc. car together at the Disney-MGM Studios, but in Paris, Mike has never been featured in Stars 'n Cars. Perhaps thats where the confusion is coming from?

sebassah

So with the Block Party Bash leaving Disneys Hollywood Studio's in Orlando Januari 1st... I really hope that it comes to Paris! I LOVE Block Party Bash!

lil-shawn

QuoteSo with the Block Party Bash leaving Disneys Hollywood Studio's in Orlando Januari 1st... I really hope that it comes to Paris! I LOVE Block Party Bash!

As i heard it won´t leave Disney´s Hollywood Studios, it will get the Ratatouille and Up Characters and
the Parade Music from the Pixar Play Parade from Disney Calofornia Adventure!!!

Tuvok

Quote from: "lil-shawn"
QuoteSo with the Block Party Bash leaving Disneys Hollywood Studio's in Orlando Januari 1st... I really hope that it comes to Paris! I LOVE Block Party Bash!

As i heard it won´t leave Disney´s Hollywood Studios, it will get the Ratatouille and Up Characters and

The Block Party Bash in Disney's Hollywood Studios will be replaced by the 'Pixar Friends Fun Cavalcade' (still only a working-title) on january 1st 2011. It will indeed feature characters from Ratatouille and UP.

smurfy74

the ratatouille car seemed to be missing this week - where has it gone???

Tuvok

Quote from: "smurfy74"the ratatouille car seemed to be missing this week - where has it gone???

Refurb or technical problems.

PetiteSirene

Poor remy and Emile looked so sad walking alone :(

I don\'t know when, I don\'t know how, but I know something is starting right now.
Watch and you\'ll see, someday I\'ll be Part of Your World.

Feb 2001 - Paris
Sept 2008 - Santa Fe
Dec 2008 - Cheyenne
Feb 2009 - Sequoia
September 2009 - Disneyland Hotel

ambok

awesome. . this is really cool. . .

sebassah

Quote from: "Tuvok"
Quote from: "lil-shawn"

The Block Party Bash in Disney's Hollywood Studios will be replaced by the 'Pixar Friends Fun Cavalcade' (still only a working-title) on january 1st 2011. It will indeed feature characters from Ratatouille and UP.

I thought the Pixar Play Parade was almost the same as the Block Party Bash... Sad it doesnt come to WDS...

stevenlatham01

What is the car lineup this year? Are they still doing toy story in one of the cars?

littlemermaid83

Quote from: "stevenlatham01"What is the car lineup this year? Are they still doing toy story in one of the cars?

Yes there is still a TS car.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

stevenlatham01

That's good, my daughter loves TS. I just read on DLRP Today that the article "Stars 'n' Cars to lose its "petite surprise" stage number as parade stops refreshed".

//http://www.dlrptoday.com/2011/05/02/stars-n-cars-to-lose-its-petite-surprise-stage-number-as-parade-stops-refreshed/#comment-4925

It says this will change to just meet and great in the summer. Does anyone know when the change will take place? We travel on the 9th June. Will it have changed by then?

hawian rollercoaster

I read on disney central plaza that angel is to join stars n cars can anyone here confirm this.