Disney's Stars 'n' Cars

Started by Kristof, January 16, 2006, 07:48:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smurfy74

big thumbs up - a great addition, gutted i missed it this week though

JelleP

Like the steam coming out of the pans at the back of the car :D
Looks great!
[size=120]"Most men, they\'ll tell you a story straight through. It won\'t be complicated, but it won\'t be interesting either."[/size]

[size=120]jellep.nl - twitter - youtube[/size]

Anthony

Fantastic work, a very worthy addition. Love the posters. If it hasn't been mentioned, the pots and pans should tip and tilt from side to side as it drives, as if they're about to fall over.

Only the glass on the front bothers me... Defying gravity a bit too much there.

Did the new version of the Place des Stars show also debut today?

Aveen2008

The New car looks good! Looks like a lot of work went into making it, definately worth its place unlike one of the cars - monsters inc sham of a car! :roll: lol! I welcome this addition!
Luv Aveen xoxo

Tuvok

Quote from: "Anthony"Fantastic work, a very worthy addition. Love the posters. If it hasn't been mentioned, the pots and pans should tip and tilt from side to side as it drives, as if they're about to fall over.

Only the glass on the front bothers me... Defying gravity a bit too much there.

Did the new version of the Place des Stars show also debut today?

Yes, the new shownumber with Ratatouille did also debut. Here is the video of all the new events (Disney All Stars Express, Disney's Stars 'n' Cars with Ratatouille and shownumber and Tiana & Naveen at Town Square and in Disney's Once Upon A Dream Parade! This looks fantastic!

[youtube:2mrtjzzd]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvUHYe2xIZQ[/youtube:2mrtjzzd]
DLRP Fan Blog > The Magic of Disneyland Resort Paris (Dutch DLRP Fan Blog)

dlrpkris

Oh I love the big number. Seen the pics but hadn't seen the video already. Seems like it was received well too :)
"Life\'s a happy game, you could clown around forever - \'cos we\'re the best of friends"
It\'s time to bring down the house - welcome Mickey Mouse!

The Butlin Boy

I really love the new vehicle, especially with all of its movement, etc. The coreography for the Rataouille segment also looks fantastic to me - I really enjoyed watching it. This is such a small, but absolutely brilliant addition to the studios, perhaps even the best temporary/show feature of the whole NGF (so far anyway :wink: ) =D>

Aurora

good morning,
I like the Character Express, the Stars and Cars parade, Tiana and Naveen on town square(miss Mary Poppins), but her skirt is to short :?
What I absolutly, really do not like is that Belle and Beast(or prince) are not in the gazebo on the float anymore!! It looks, like they are put on the side, because there is no other room for them :evil:
I ^m still looking forward to our visit in april and seee it all in person.
Aurora :lol:

dagobert

Until now I wasn't really interested in Disney's Stars and Cars Parade, but with Ratatouille it will change. I really like the Ratatouille car.

dlrpkris

Encore. Encore! More embelishments like this please!
"Life\'s a happy game, you could clown around forever - \'cos we\'re the best of friends"
It\'s time to bring down the house - welcome Mickey Mouse!

mommy2ash

the events look good but im not fond of tianas dress. there is something not right about it. it looks a bit too short and too heavy. i also wish they had louis or dr facillier for the even on main st. i cant wait to see remy in stars n cars
Santa Fe Oct 08
Santa Fe Feb 09
Santa Fe/Sequioa Lodge Nov 09

HildeKitten

I love that new car, I can't wait to see it for myself!

Anthony

Official video of the car:

[youtube:2m6imvhc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhEgLI_71TM[/youtube:2m6imvhc]

Martyn

I see Mike has disappeared from the Monsters Inc car already..... why do they do that? I remember there was a remote controlled Nemo character a few years back, he soon disappeared too!

Kobato

Quote from: "Martyn"I see Mike has disappeared from the Monsters Inc car already..... why do they do that? I remember there was a remote controlled Nemo character a few years back, he soon disappeared too!

On the Stars and Cars parade? I don't remember that there was a Nemo car.
Also Mulan isn't there anymore, now Mushu is alone in the car  :( .