15th Anniversary Celebration (2007-2008)

Started by Anthony, December 10, 2005, 03:06:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sigton

I can't wait to see Main Street with the new banners, they look great!

Anthony

The best thing about the banners is that they totally fit with Main Street.  I hope all the people who've hated Halloweens and all the various Carnivals give DLRP a massive pat on the back for that.  It'd be cool if the poles still illuminated at night, I can't remember what I read about that.

The Bougillumination art looks beautiful - the candles look bright, don't you think? They look like that on the TV spot too... definitely more "dazzling" than I expected. I wonder if they'll fade up and down or flicker aswell?

Kris

Can someone explain to me what the chandeliers are doing? On the concept art, I couldn't see them, just the posts they once sat on. What's going on there? The banners themselves are incredible however. Such a nice dreamy colour-scheme, yeh very regal and professional. Will the stage have those intricate anniversary details added do you think, or is this "artistic license" again

Also, the costumes of Bougilluminations match those of the new Dream Along With Mickey show in MK (with the exception of Chip and Dale who don't appear in that show), again making me think they will use the opening tune (from that show) in Bougilluminations. It's just a hunch, no idea why lol. In that show, Minnie and the gang prepare the stage before Mickey arrives, just like the Enchanted Fairytale Ceremony.

QuoteWe're gonna have a party, like none we've ever seen before

Minnie: Oh this is so exciting, we'd better get ready!

So much anticipation, just feel it in the air,
A magical occasion, for everyone to share...

Goofy: Hey look, we've got decorations
Minnie: Oh they're perfect!
Donald: Where does this go?
Minnie; Over there, yes, there! Alright then, we're all set
Goofy: Yippee!

Join the party, a castle party
You're all invited to come and join the fun
So let's get started, so much to do
So join the party, where dreams really do come true

Get ready for the magic, a spectacle beyond compare...
There's romance and adventure, there's laughter and much more
With our imagination, imagine what's in store...

QuoteWelcome to a Kingdom of dreams
Where enchantment never ends
Where every day is a magic day
To celebrate with all our friends... all our friends!

I wonder if we're likely to get anything like the articulated characters for it also?  :P Wishful thinking  :wink:
Grab a balloon, come on let\'s go!

Disneyana

I really love the TV Spot. It makes you totally excited for that big party. And after all the new material, which is popping up for the 15th birthday, I really think it will be a big party. Everything looks fantastic. The colours of the banners totally fit to the Main Street and to the castle too. The whole decoration theme has a real classical style which I really prefer, with all that cold and light colours. And Bougilluminations looks soooo beautiful. I'm really going to be crazy, because I can't await it any longer to see this all myself. I really going to think that with all these birthday stuff, this year's going to be DLP's year.
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

The Butlin Boy

The latest concept art (below) shows us the final designs of the castle character decorations and the new arrival of Mr.Buzz Lightyear!!!

:arrow: one
 :arrow: Two

Source: Mouetto at DCP

fly_with_me_dumbo

Quote from: "Baloo"
Quote from: "fly_with_me_dumbo"it wont work for me, so can anyone please tell me what shows there will be, is lion king going to be on?
Yes, of course - all the usual shows and parades will continue to run in addition to these new things.

General calendar for the year: http://www.dlrpmagic.com/guides/seasons/

You might be better asking questions like this in our dedicated Trip Planning forum. :)

okay then :)  its just i wanted to know about special 15th anniversary celebration shows aswell

Anthony

Quote from: "fly_with_me_dumbo"okay then :)  its just i wanted to know about special 15th anniversary celebration shows aswell
The first page of this topic recaps everything for you, or you can see information here as well. :wink:

MinnieMouse

Wow, it is the nicest Website I have ever seen . All the pretty features. Can´t wait to go for it  :D

Alexandra

Anthony

Quote from: "Baloo"The TV Spot was shown at the shareholders AGM in several languages.

Download: http://kyotodmi.free.fr/AG%2021022007/A ... %20264.MOV

Mirror download: http://www.dlrpmagic.com/today/2007/dlr ... _dutch.mov
I'm surprised more people haven't commented on this - I think it's easily the best TV ad they've ever done!

Riebi

Yes it is! :D
In wich countries will it be on display?
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

fly_with_me_dumbo

Quote from: "Baloo"
Quote from: "fly_with_me_dumbo"okay then :)  its just i wanted to know about special 15th anniversary celebration shows aswell
The first page of this topic recaps everything for you, or you can see information here as well. :wink:

thanks  :D

Maarten

Quote from: "Baloo"I'm surprised more people haven't commented on this - I think it's easily the best TV ad they've ever done!

I agree, the commercial looks very good. Hopefully it will work and encourage people to visit the Resort!  :wink:

By the way; I was thinking about specific merchandising for the 15th anniversary. Can we expect a new CD? I now that we got an updated version of Les Parades en Musique last year, but with the new parade it seems outdated already. So can we expect a 15th anniversary album, just like they did in 1997 and 2002 with previous celebrations?  :)

Kristof

Yes, I believe there was a topic about it some time ago.  A new cd is scheduled and should feature the new song from the Winnie the Pooh and Friends too Show.

Kristof

More visuals come from Mouetto on DCP:

The brooch all the Princesses will wear during the Celebration year

The medal all characters will wear.

The Disney Characters Express concept and route / stops.

Riebi

Wow! Seem to be a lot of fun!
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...