15th Anniversary Celebration (2007-2008)

Started by Anthony, December 10, 2005, 03:06:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stuarthulluk

that express looks really really good, i did wounder tho, it seems like woody, buzz are on it, odes that mean they will appear in the disneyparc from now on aswell.

AND..... i did watch the advert from the 15th celebration, and i saw a lumuire...(the candle stick from b&tb) was on the right hand side as a character, and since he is everywhere, i wounder if hes character will start to appear in the park on meet and greets. I really really hope so.

Masamune

:D Wow, the brooch is beautiful!

DisneyBud

Ah the train looks sooo cool, really like the colour scheme. Not long to go now!!!

Patrick

Looks like the German Disney Channel is even advertising the 15th Anniversary.  Even includes footage from inside the elevator shaft in Tower of Terror and even more models from Once Upon A Dream, don't think there's much more they could possibly give away lately.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWPEiIjYToM

Make's me wonder if our rubbish Disney Channel over here in the UK have bothered at all to advertise dlrp instead of constant rubbish tv shows.

Samninetysix

Quote from: "PATMAGIC"Make's me wonder if our rubbish Disney Channel over here in the UK have bothered at all to advertise dlrp instead of constant rubbish tv shows.

I agree, I've never understood why the Disney channel doesn't play some sort of current advert at least once or twice per day, maybe even that Disney guide that is played in your hotel room at disney where the girls voice is so far out of synch it's laughable. I get fed up of them repeating Raven etc......

needmagic

Greetings from in-side the magic...

I to agree about the disney channel uk
many years ago there was promo ike behide the magic and adverts about the resorts..but now a days its just the same repeats surly some one can sort this out we need more magic from this channel.bring back mickey mouse club show us the way to dreams so all can enjoy the disney exp..
Living The Dream Making The Magic

shell_ely

hi i know the celebration runs till march next year but is it till the start of march or the end prob a stupid question i know sorry  :oops:

davewasbaloo

I wrote to the Disney Channel back in 2000 and asked why they didn't do more about the parks on their channels.  The answer I got back was that due to British laws on monopolies, park features are deemed as advertising, and unless Disney opened up their channels to other advertisers, they are not allowed to show features over a certain percentage of the time.

Bummer!  :(  :evil:
since 2001 (many before that)

Anthony

Quote from: "shell_ely"hi i know the celebration runs till march next year but is it till the start of march or the end prob a stupid question i know sorry  :oops:
Until 31st March as far as I know, with new things appearing pretty much right up to that date! (Tower of Terror, Stitch Encounter and maybe Stars and Motor Cars, you never know)

Kristof

Interesting fact about the 15th Anniversary trailer... It was directed by Peter Webber, who also directed Hannibal Rising

Kristof

Just found another really cool trailer on YouTube.  It's a longer version of the one on the 15th Anniversary site!

Enjoy  8)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KaaB1mDtFY

Soap

Indeed...speechless.... :shock:
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

Patrick

The 15th is definately on its way, they have taken away the golden spires already.
http://www.disneytheque.com/index.php?/ ... ais-!.html

Kristof

Riebi

Wow! It´s more and more a fences-trip.
Hope they accomplish it in time!
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...