15th Anniversary Celebration (2007-2008)

Started by Anthony, December 10, 2005, 03:06:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fly_with_me_dumbo

so what shows will actually be on in august in the celebrations, is lion king stopping for the celebrations? sorry if this has already been said, i should really read through the topic but its really long lol im lazy  :roll:  :lol:

The Butlin Boy

If you haven't already done it yet, watch the behind the scenes video ("15th aniversary" on toolbar and then down to "behind the scenes") as it shows never before seen pictures and clips of the parade floats, cars vehicles and concept art and crush's coaster including the submarine scene!!! :D

shell_ely

the site is great just looked at it have you all entered the comp to win tickets? :P

Kris

The music on the parade/characters page has to be from DOUADP right? All the other music is from the resort, so why wouldn't this be? I love it, it sounds very professional, but I can't imagine everyone clapping and singing along to it... unlike our dear Dancin.

Does sound great however! Wonder how the lyrics fit it  :P
Grab a balloon, come on let\'s go!

adamguy_6

Such a fantastic website! This is shaping up to be one of the best celebrations that a Disney Park has ever thrown!
Once Upon A Time...

-b-e-n-9-5-

the new sites fab! i want to get the music!
Where Magic Lives

Riebi

Wow! It´s a great new site!
 :D

finally it seems that WDI get some influence on disney websites :lol:
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

Soap

:shock: .....this is looking SO impressive.....  :shock:
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

Disneyana

What a fantastic website. WOW !!! That's so amazing. I cannot believe that DLP really created this. Absolutely great ! Tonight I will watch out this site much more then I did now.  :wink:  So a big applaus to DLP for this website !!  =D>
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

fly_with_me_dumbo

it wont work for me, so can anyone please tell me what shows there will be, is lion king going to be on?

Anthony

Quote from: "fly_with_me_dumbo"it wont work for me, so can anyone please tell me what shows there will be, is lion king going to be on?
Yes, of course - all the usual shows and parades will continue to run in addition to these new things.

General calendar for the year: http://www.dlrpmagic.com/guides/seasons/

You might be better asking questions like this in our dedicated Trip Planning forum. :)

RnRCj

Wow! Seeing that website has just made my day!

The "Behind-The-Scenes" video is amazing!  :shock:

Anthony

The Butlin Boy

I proudly present to you...

Main Street USA:

New Banners:

And last but not least....

"Bougillumination":

Source: Mouetto at DCP

Masamune

:shock: :cry: The Candle Ceremony looks so beautiful.