Mickey's Magical Party (until 7th March 2010)

Started by Kristof, July 17, 2008, 09:58:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristof

Quote from: "Magicalmouse125"It's a good advert. I'm not denying that but who chose that voice over person. It is very clever how they filmed it in south africa and then green screened it on.

That mini calvalcade is good as well. Was that just a one off thing??
glad "Dancin' " back as well

Like I said it was not related to MMP, it was a parade by the Disney Volunteers for the less fortunate.  These parades happens once in a while.  :)

Kris

That's the press add. Love the audience reflections in the top part of the big Mickey balloon. Notice the WDS promotion at the bottom and some really fresh/professional colouring. Love it :)
Grab a balloon, come on let\'s go!

The Butlin Boy

Thanks Kris, it's a very nice, well produced advert, but there isn't any information about the events and new additions for it though; so people aren't going to have a clue what MMP is or what's so special about it :roll:

Willow

Channel 4 have just aired a different version of the advert, its only a small difference.
Check it out at approx 6:57 on C4+1.

On the original advert it says: "and many more surprises"
On the new version it has the same line but this time with a cool video of Disneyland Park with the Castle spotlights and Fireworks.

dagobert

I'm sure that here in Austria we won't see any advertising (TV or magazines) about MMP!! It looks like DLRP has joined the Disney Parks campaign with the balloons.

Kristof

A viral video has been launched on several video websites to help promote MMP...

[youtube:3knnjwvk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2M3btM1XIe8[/youtube:3knnjwvk]

TowMater

Woah! Mickey sure can dance!  :mickey1:  :ears:
"To all who come to his happy place, Welcome" - Walt Disney

Previous Disney Visits

DLRP  | May 2001           |Newport Bay
WDW  | October 2004    | Calabry Parc Villas
WDW  | October 2006    | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | May 2008          | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | August 2008      | All Star Movies
DLRP   | November 2008 | Explorers Hotel
WDW  |August 2009       |Pop Century

15MagicalYears

That sure is interesting, sorry but I'm a bit slow on things, can I clear this up?

So Disneyland paris has deliberetly got Mickey to do this and a cast member filmed it (un-pro) and uploaded it to many sites annomosley?

Willow

Quote from: "15MagicalYears"That sure is interesting, sorry but I'm a bit slow on things, can I clear this up?

So Disneyland paris has deliberetly got Mickey to do this and a cast member filmed it (un-pro) and uploaded it to many sites annomosley?

It would have been a pre-arranged media "moment" which was probably filmed by someone in the PR department on their phone. Then someone else in the press department will have uploaded it.

Aaron

New nametags for the CastMembers :D

Reiana

Wow. I had no idea that such movements are possible for a character. Quiet impressive.
 =D>

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "Kristof"A viral video has been launched on several video websites to help promote MMP...

Not bad for a guy in his Eighties :P

Magicalmouse125

Cool name tags and Mickey really can do some moves. Where has ha been hiding all that? Wow!!
[size=150]Long Live MagicForum![/size]

Love From Magical Mouse 125

casschr05

I like those name tag designs :)
very nice!

The first MMP pins will be released this month you can see them by clicking here

RnRCj

Not sure if this has been posted already... the full version of It's Party Time!:

//http://www.pixiedust.be/pagina711.html

It starts off well with a really nice guitar riff, though I do think it's a little repetative in the first verse. I don't like the lead up to the chorus and the chorus itself to be honest, but I love the bridge and the outro!

For me it's definitely not as good as JLWDI, but it's not horrifically bad.