Mickey's Magical Party (until 7th March 2010)

Started by Kristof, July 17, 2008, 09:58:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lorum

Try with another explorer. I couldn't post the Spanish advert because they've cancelled it... I don't know why!
"If you can dream it, you can do it"

Captain Pan

Finally Sat Down and Awaited the showing of the "UK" Advert... Really... Its just like the French adverts... but I could understand it without the need of a Dictionary...

The Voice Over Dude.... is well Pants...

The Music Nice and Cheery...

Advert as a Whole is a Nice Concept

and

Playhouse Disney Live Looks Great!

The Butlin Boy

Some new merchandise is available in the shops now:
Spinner

Autograph book (notice the lamp posts)

Balloon

Source: DisneyActu

Magicalmouse125

Interesting new ideas for merchandising. I like the new autograph book!
[size=150]Long Live MagicForum![/size]

Love From Magical Mouse 125

Kris

Not so sure the 2D classic characters go well with the 3D Pixar ones :S
Grab a balloon, come on let\'s go!

Captain Pan

Quote from: "Kris"Not so sure the 2D classic characters go well with the 3D Pixar ones :S

I would have agreed with that... Had Mikey and Sully not looked quite comfortable behind Lilo and Goofy

... Although saying that... they do look a little squashed.

Barnsey313

Quote from: "The Butlin Boy"Autograph book (notice the lamp posts)

Hmm, Maybe the original lamppost picture that appeared on the forums was a prototype? If so then I'm actually liking the decorations - even the castle ones. I know they should really only be for anniversaries but it's not as if they are as extravagant being fairly simple if anything. I certainly hope they are these lampposts. Now, to give the person in charge of entertainment a good talking to.....

littlemermaid83

I like the autograph book, im really liking the merchandise.

Does anyone know if we will be able to buy a mulitcoloured mickey head ballon (like the ones in the adverts). I have a balloon obsessed daughter  :lol:
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

Willow

The first pic of the twirling handheld light is very Disney On Ice.

Magicalmouse125

Quote from: "Willow"The first pic of the twirling handheld light is very Disney On Ice.
it is i remember having one when i went. if you looked out into the crowd there were all these twirling lights. but no some good new merchendise there.
[size=150]Long Live MagicForum![/size]

Love From Magical Mouse 125

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "Magicalmouse125"
Quote from: "Willow"The first pic of the twirling handheld light is very Disney On Ice.
it is i remember having one when i went. if you looked out into the crowd there were all these twirling lights. but no some good new merchendise there.

There's more where that came from...

...and even more :P :
 :arrow: http://www.newsdlrp.com/dlrp-240-articles-mmp.html

SophieD

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE  that pink coat!! I MUST have it  :lol:  :lol:  :P  :P

The balloon looks really cute as well!!
Sophie \":nemo:\"
xxxxx
follow me on Twitter!!

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.- Walt Disney

Kristof

Amazing news comes from Disney Central Plaza.  The 15th Anniversary statues are being removed and guess what... They've reinstalled the original golden toppings! Let's cross our fingers and hope they've cancelled the Mickey shaped ribbons.  [-o<  [-o<  [-o<

RnRCj

Quote from: "Kristof"Let's cross our fingers and hope they've cancelled the Mickey shaped ribbons.

How likely is that? Because that would be AWESOME! :lol:

-breeno-

Great news, thanks for the little update Kristof :D

So we are actually getting our original normal castle back? :D/  It's not that i didn't like the 15th ones but after reading javey's trip report you can see the statues aren't gold anymore (you can see it on Kristof's photo as well), still they did us proud, sad to see them go as well.

As for the ribbons them being cancelled would be a dream come true, is it possible to happen?  After seeing them on the autograph book i'm guessing it's unlikely, but then again if it does get cancelled them books may become collectors items! :P
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!