Mickey's Magical Party (until 7th March 2010)

Started by Kristof, July 17, 2008, 09:58:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Agent Lex

Hm, I'd probably need to listen to it a few more times to appreciate it, like I did with the remix. However, my first opinions are nearly the same as yours. The only difference is that I think it really just falls down there at the outro, right after that great bridge.

Magicalmouse125

I'm Listening to it right now as i write this. It's...........different. Not sure about the instruments used. But to be honest i like it and it's already growing on me. I staring to love it.
[size=150]Long Live MagicForum![/size]

Love From Magical Mouse 125

Kris

Oh it's fine! It's a party track and after a few times it's really great! I just want to see how it's used and what will happen on the various cues in shows etc. Recently got the demo version to compare with the proper mix and it's really quite different. Improvements for sure :)
Grab a balloon, come on let\'s go!

SophieD

I quite like it actually!! I don't think it is as good as JLWDI or Dancin' though. Its definitely a change!!

I must say I don't like the beginning and like Agent Lex says it does fall down at the end. But apart from that its a good song!

I had no idea that Mickey break dances!! The new tags look good too!!  :D  :D
Sophie \":nemo:\"
xxxxx
follow me on Twitter!!

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.- Walt Disney

The Butlin Boy

I don't like it. :|

I love it :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

I really like the party atmosphere it has with it, you just want to dance along. I can't wait to see how they are going to incorporate it into the park this year :)

15MagicalYears

Love it! This has got me rather excited  :P

never2old

I like it!! It's very lively, I can't wait to see them dancing to it!!

Love the chorus - really feel like standing up and dance to it!! (people around me in the office might think I'm crazy though...)

littlemermaid83

I love it!  :D/

Better on ear compared to the remix version  :lol:
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

Anthony

Jeremie Noyer's Media Magic Interview is now available in English at DLRP Today!

Go behind-the-scenes for answers, confirmations and new revelations all about Mickey's Magical Party, direct from the resort's Creative Director, Kat de Blois...

Some of the revelations:
[spoiler:sd37eji6]• Videopolis' stage will become the "Cinéma Mickey", showing old cartoons introduced by Mickey himself
• It's Dance Time will be performed next to Star Traders, and they hope for up to 3,000 guests per show!!
• Playhouse Disney will be presented in English, French... AND Spanish[/spoiler:sd37eji6]

Magicalmouse125

Thanks Anthony.

Interesting new revalations. i guess cinema Mickey really fits into MMP. they might be a tad optimistic about the 3,000 guest. i guess at peak season maybe. But yeah thats really great news. and what a lovely interview. gives us a good insight into what the celebration is going to be like!!
[size=150]Long Live MagicForum![/size]

Love From Magical Mouse 125

mouetto

Hello guys!

Here is the french TV advert that we can watch since today.
It's the long version (40 seconds)

[dailymotion:1wcot7jc]k5cjwf8vzvdEprYdQ0&related=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/k5cjwf8vzvdEprYdQ0&related=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="381" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always"></embed></object><br /><b><a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8jmr0_pub-fete-magique-de-mickey-disneyla_news">Pub Fête Magique de Mickey Disneyland(40 SEC)</a></b><br /><i>envoyé par <a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/mouetto">mouetto</a></i></div>[/dailymotion:1wcot7jc]

Kris

Oh I love it! The music at the start reminds me of that Coca Cola add, with all the little people. Why pad out the longer advert with more scenic pics of balloons however. They could've promoted Stars 'N Cars instead!

The end castle, searchlights, fireworky shot is great. A lovely atmosphere
Grab a balloon, come on let\'s go!

Captain Pan

Listening to the Theme... Its Very High School Musical... Including the Voices of the performers... and the harmonies used...  
Just like most HSM finale tracks it includes a rhythm to Clap to, However the vocals toward the end with the "descant" is pure HSM... and Pants

This should produce a good response from the Audience, and I want a copy of it now!  :lol:

Anthony

Is the MMP website throwing up a massive error for anyone else when you click "Calender"? The balloons all appear in the top-left of the screen and seem to be appearing infinitely, causing the site to almost crash.

SophieD

The MMP site doesn't seem to be working for me at all :(
It loads up to 100% and then freezes :(
Sophie \":nemo:\"
xxxxx
follow me on Twitter!!

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.- Walt Disney