Mickey's Magical Party (until 7th March 2010)

Started by Kristof, July 17, 2008, 09:58:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "Poppy The Monkey"Here, exclusive to the Magic Forum are the full lyrics to the new theme song for Mickey's Magical Party! Its a cool song - just the verses are pretty strange - as you can read!!.....

Mickey's Magical Party Theme Song - Lyrics...

Thanks for that little exclusive Poppy :wink: Do you know when it'll be used, I assume they'll use it in 'It's Dance Time...' and for 'Minnies Party Train', but is there anything else (e.g. the show stops in 'Disney's Once Upon a Dream Parade')? :)

Kris

'It's Party Time' and Stitch's dance catastrophe are confirmed. DOUADP show mode is still in the air I think. Minnie's Party Train will use it, but not sure if there will be a special version for that.

I hope this isn't a one-park-event again, despite those billboard decoration proposals etc
Grab a balloon, come on let\'s go!

The Butlin Boy

Thanks Kris :)

howtodeal

Thanks for posting the lyrics Poppy, They seem perfect for this year's theme.
 It would be great if they used them for
the new shows but i think that they should keep "Just like we dreamed it" for OUADP. I can't
imagine the princesses dancing to this song  :P
I've been reading all your comments and i actually love how different this year is from
the past couple of years. I think the park needs a theme like this one from time to time  :wink:

littlemermaid83

The lyrics are great and really catchy.
I can't wait to hear the song in its full glory  :D
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

LilysDad

Have just read the whole thread from start to finish. Sorry to be asking a basic question, but what is a d/e-ticket ?

Quote from: "Maarten".... Well, in the end, I think an important factor for the 20th Anniversary to succeed is to build an d/e-ticket once again and promote it heavily....

ford prefect

When Disneyland opened in 1955 the rides required individual tickets.

The attractions were grouped according to popularity with the least popular requiring the least amount of tickets.

So an E ticket ride is a high class attraction such as Big Thunder Mountain or Space Mountain, whereas a walk through attraction might be an A ticket.
enjoy yourself, it\'s later than you think!

MizzRabbit

I hate changes. If I really love something I want it to stay that way. I'm really horrified by all the changes: no more "Just Like we Dreamed it", no more "Tous En Train" and no more 15 years celebration. It's been a magical two years and I'm sad to see the theme go. I just hope this new one will be good and not as bad as people here think it will be.

My Disneypics gallery]http://public.fotki.com/MizzRabbit/[/url]
Use password]

bigrossco

Not sure if this has been posted yet or not but found this on youtube today

[youtube:26qy7y3m]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OTpTeAOYck[/youtube:26qy7y3m]
BigRossCo

Upcoming Holidays

Past Holidays
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Sequoia Lodge
5th - 12th October 2008 - Santa Fe | My Trip Report]http://bit.ly/cCy0r0[/url] | My Trip
Photos: //http://bit.ly/bFHtog
Feb. 2012 - Florida - Radisson Hotel Orlando-Lake Buena Vista

RnRCj

HATE the music. I honestly never want to hear it again. :sick:

TowMater

Quote from: "RnRCj"HATE the music. I honestly never want to hear it again. :sick:

I agree, It sounds like a DJ version of HSM (shudders)
"To all who come to his happy place, Welcome" - Walt Disney

Previous Disney Visits

DLRP  | May 2001           |Newport Bay
WDW  | October 2004    | Calabry Parc Villas
WDW  | October 2006    | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | May 2008          | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | August 2008      | All Star Movies
DLRP   | November 2008 | Explorers Hotel
WDW  |August 2009       |Pop Century

Filip

That is the worst DLP video I have ever seen. No Magic at all, so cheap!

Kris

Worse than that, any potential visitor won't have a clue what it's all about! It's really not clear at all. And why use a remix of the remix? Really very poor, but good to see those shiny cars again :)

Notice how one of those trimmed trees covers the '15' logo on the castle :P
Grab a balloon, come on let\'s go!

The Butlin Boy

Fantastic find Ross, thanks for posting it :)

As for the music, I'm not a huge fan either, I don't like the remix, but it doesn't mean I'm going to hate the real song :wink:

As for what Kris said about it not being very clear, you're probably right, but for us die-hard DLRP fans who are in the know, there is some fantastic footage there, especially of the Disney's Stars and Cars Event....and MUSHU!!! :mrgreen:  :P

Javey74

Well I have to agree about the music, I'm not keen either to be honest, it doesn't seem to have any real substance, and being Disney that comes as a shock.. :shock:  :shock:  :roll:

Not much to it really, which as it happens is the same as the video footage.. :shock:   I hope that music is for the promo vid only, because if it's for real they need to totally revamp it, not remix it....PLEASE.. :sick: