Mickey's Magical Party (until 7th March 2010)

Started by Kristof, July 17, 2008, 09:58:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

never2old

Quote from: "disneyguiller"
Quote from: "The Butlin Boy"The official website's up now... well kind of...

http://www.mickeymagicalyear.com/

Watch this space... :wink:

I enter in the web but I only can see mickey's magical party 's logo
PD:i am spanish so sorry for my english

That's all there is... for now at least!!

disneyguiller

Quote from: "never2old"
Quote from: "disneyguiller"
Quote from: "The Butlin Boy"The official website's up now... well kind of...

http://www.mickeymagicalyear.com/

Watch this space... :wink:

I enter in the web but I only can see mickey's magical party 's logo
PD:i am spanish so sorry for my english

That's all there is... for now at least!!

OK,it's like an advance no?¿

Riebi

This dance time in discoveryland doesn´t seem to be my cup of tea. I don´t know why they take my old buddy stitch for such poor things. Remembers me at this rock show at discoveryland...yes I like rock...but not at Discoveryland. Very 90´in a sad way.

The german translation is again a bit poor too. Mickys Fantastisches Fest???? Were´s the magical??? Mickys Fantastisches Fest sounds a bit boring and more like an event that would provide something only for the smaller guests. Not a good statement for WHOLE-family holiday.

The song is ok. It´s not the best one ever but it´s also not the worst one (Need magic). It should be ok for the one-year-celebration (please let it be just one year and please take this stupid central plaza stage out of the Disneyland Park after this time)

(Full version: //http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=414977709)

One thing to buy: I wanna have one of this magical party ballooooons  :mrgreen:
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

EDDY

Hey guys.
Thanks Riebi :D

Quote(Full version: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... =414977709)

I personally LOVE it !!!!
I don't know why, but it's catchy :)
It isn't as catchy as Just like we dreamed it, but still very good piece of music ;)

Just listen 2-3 times and then you'll also love it.

Looking forward to hear more ;)

cu
[size=80]1997 - July (my first visit ever!!! =) DLP\'s 5th Anniversary
2005 - September
2007 - March
2007 - September
2008 - February
2008 - March - Day Trip to Stitch Live Preview
2008 - May
2008 - September
2009 - February/March
2009 - March - Day trip - St. Davids Day
2009 - August - 18th Anniversary =)
2009 - 2010 - December/January
2010 - May [/size]

//http://www.filmparade-kanal.tk

pussinboots

Wow. If there ever was anything that defined the word "Europop"...

howtodeal

Thanks for posting the song Riebi. Not bad at all, i actually expected it to be worse.
and this remix version is kind of annoying :roll:  I think most of us will like the original
version more than this one  :mrgreen:

Hathaway Browne

Need Mag?c is much better than this thumping nonsense.

Ditch the baseline and make it more Pop and less Euro and you might have a reasonable song.
Marching along, we\'re Adventurers! Singing the Song of Adventurers!
Up or Down, North, South, East or West An Adventurers Life is Best!

Riebi

Personally I hate Need Magic. I never ever hear the whole song at my CDs. But everyone his own taste  :wink:

After hearing the magical party song a view times it´s ok for me. It´s not Just like we dreamed it but it´s a normal party song that should do it.

More interesting was for me that there´s a vasili myspace-site  :lol:

Quote from: "pussinboots"Wow. If there ever was anything that defined the word "Europop"...
:lol:  :lol:  Never knew that Europop really excist  :lol:
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

EDDY

Hey guys.
Found that today:

//http://www.mickeymagicalyear.com/mickeystar/

Site design looks nice. It's the official participation page for the "Mickey Star" Contest.

You can also find the complete Remix of the "Mickey's Magical Party Time" Song there. :-"

Looking forward to the MMP Main Page  :D/

greets :P
[size=80]1997 - July (my first visit ever!!! =) DLP\'s 5th Anniversary
2005 - September
2007 - March
2007 - September
2008 - February
2008 - March - Day Trip to Stitch Live Preview
2008 - May
2008 - September
2009 - February/March
2009 - March - Day trip - St. Davids Day
2009 - August - 18th Anniversary =)
2009 - 2010 - December/January
2010 - May [/size]

//http://www.filmparade-kanal.tk

Disney_Dad

Sorry, but this looks terrible.  Just when we thought DLRP entertainment was getting its act together they serve up this loud, bombastic garbage.  People visit DLRP to remove themselves from their everyday world. This represents the worst of what many of us seek to escape from.  Crassly commercial and completely devoid of magic and enchantment.  It reminds me of that DJ they once had in Town Square playing Ricky Martin's "Horny, Horny, Horny".  You have to conclude that some of the people that run DLRP just don't get it.  

Apologies for this rant but I had to get it off my chest.

pussinboots

Quote from: "Disney_Dad"Sorry, but this looks terrible.  Just when we thought DLRP entertainment was getting its act together they serve up this loud, bombastic garbage.  People visit DLRP to remove themselves from their everyday world. This represents the worst of what many of us seek to escape from.  Crassly commercial and completely devoid of magic and enchantment. It reminds me of that DJ they once had in Town Square playing Ricky Martin's "Horny, Horny, Horny".  You have to conclude that some of the people that run DLRP just don't get it.  

Apologies for this rant but I had to get it off my chest.

Haha! I thought I was the only one who'd remembered that. (Although they were two different songs.)

And I agree.

Anthony

I've updated the front page of this topic and the Disney's Stars 'n' Cars and Playhouse Disney topics with new information and a clearer layout, including new header logos.

Also, like we had for the 15th Anniversary, there are now separate new topics for the other three events of the celebration, which should give us more room to talk about them all (or rip them to shreds, at this rate) as the launch nears. Please keep all discussion specifically about these events in the new topics, and any general MMP stuff, like decorations, advertising, music, etc. here.

It's Party Time... with Mickey and Friends

Minnie's Party Train

It's Dance Time... in Discoveryland

Playhouse Disney - Live on Stage!

Disney's Stars 'n' Cars[/list]

littlemermaid83

After listening to the remix version a few times, i actually like it.

I think the orginal version will be awesome and really catchy.
    Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

Agent Lex

Quote from: "Hathaway Browne"Ditch the baseline and make it more Pop and less Euro and you might have a reasonable song.
    Weird thing is, I'm imgining the majority of the "remix" portion is the added (terrible) bassline and other white-dance elements. So maybe the original will dump them, and this version might be restricted to the DJ Stitch area.

Well, one can hope.

Anthony

Quote from: "Agent Lex"
    Quote from: "Hathaway Browne"Ditch the baseline and make it more Pop and less Euro and you might have a reasonable song.
    Weird thing is, I'm imgining the majority of the "remix" portion is the added (terrible) bassline and other white-dance elements. So maybe the original will dump them, and this version might be restricted to the DJ Stitch area.
    You're right, the "real" version has a lot of brass (very quick, very synth, but brass all the same) with little riffs of trumpets and a baseline of drums and electric guitar. It's actually quite similar to (though definitely not as good as) Just Like We Dreamed It and really a very respectable song considering some of their back-catalogue.

Why they and particularly Vasile Sirli on his MySpace are releasing this hideous thing online first, I've no clue. Maybe it's all part of their obsession with techno pop "DJs" like the rubbish "DJ Parties" they have at Halloween and New Year. "Disney" and "DJ" are such polar opposites.

Having said all that, the part of the preview video where the camera zooms in and out of Stitch to the ridiculous music is hilarious each time I watch it. It doesn't feel serious. Were they laughing as they put it together or thinking "this is going to be great, we're so hip"..?