Mickey's Magical Party (until 7th March 2010)

Started by Kristof, July 17, 2008, 09:58:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riebi

I don´t get the whole dj stitch concept. As you said DJ and disney is a oposite. But why do they try this kind of stuff always and always and always again just to end in this ridiculous "We want to be so Kool hip and "chic" - and I think the right way is to put a Disney character in a DJ outfit"-Stuff.  :roll: They should really think about this point. Nobody visit Disneyland to have a DJ Party. And if somebody want he can go over to disney village to the kool and hip hurrrrricaaaaneeeees DiScoThek! :P
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

Kris

I'm actually starting to like Stitch's 'It's Party Time' remix as I hear it more. The announcement will obviously play at the start where there's just beeps and a baseline. As the voals come in, Stitch will start to appear and then comes the funky set of dancers as the track hips up. Once the main chorus begins, I can imagine the spaceship settling and a full routine getting into full swing. There must be a set of professional dancers for this show right? For the pitch-change maybe the ship opens up to create something more stage-like? :P

Strange they use this version so much though. I REALLY hope Minnie get's her own version of the track as either of these mixes will become tedious when used for the Party Train too.
Grab a balloon, come on let\'s go!

Magicalmouse125

Does any one know what music is going to be used for minnie's party train.
[size=150]Long Live MagicForum![/size]

Love From Magical Mouse 125

Lorum

Hi everyone!

It's the first time I post here, but I've been reading you during a long time. I'm from Spain. Today the main Spanish tv channels have started to show the new Mickey's Magical Party ("El Año de Mickey") tv adverts.

The backgroud music that I could hear was truly different... I'll try to capture it and upload a video.

Please, if you detect mistakes, tell me! I want to improve my English.
"If you can dream it, you can do it"

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "Lorum"Hi everyone!

It's the first time I post here, but I've been reading you during a long time. I'm from Spain. Today the main Spanish tv channels have started to show the new Mickey's Magical Party ("El Año de Mickey") tv adverts.

The backgroud music that I could hear was truly different... I'll try to capture it and upload a video.

Please, if you detect mistakes, tell me! I want to improve my English.

Ooooo... please do, if that's possible :)  

And don't worry about your English :wink:

Magicalmouse125

Yes, please do if you can. That would be great!

And don't worry about your english. Your first post is fine

Lorum

Magicalmouse125

Wow, Thanks Lorum. yet again the colour hits and those Ballons just seem to be every where.

Lorum

Today I was taking a look at the "What will you celebrate?" website... And, please, does anyone hear the new "Celebrate you" theme song? It's exactly what DLRP needs for the Mickey's Magical Party, not that ... new remix.

disneyguiller

Quote from: "Lorum"Today I was taking a look at the "What will you celebrate?" website... And, please, does anyone hear the new "Celebrate you" theme song? It's exactly what DLRP needs for the Mickey's Magical Party, not that ... new remix.

i think mickey's magical party's song isn't so bad.How many times have you listened it? because when i listened the song 2 o 3 times i really liked it!!!! so try it and listen the song.But the full song

Kristof

The original version of Mickey's Magical Party is much better than the remix.  I'm sure it'll surface soon.  :)

disneyguiller

Quote from: "Kristof"The original version of Mickey's Magical Party is much better than the remix.  I'm sure it'll surface soon.  :)

YESSS.The first thig i do when i am in internet is enter is vasile sirli's my space and listen the song

Kris

The original instantly creates a fun, party atmosphere which is exactly what the event and It's Party Time are about. It does get better after hearing it more, but if you play it really loud... you can't help but enjoy it anyway :)

It reminds me of the impact "Are You Ready" brings to the Villains Showtime. It's that kind of fun tune :)
Grab a balloon, come on let\'s go!

Magicalmouse125

Quote from: "Lorum"Today I was taking a look at the "What will you celebrate?" website... And, please, does anyone hear the new "Celebrate you" theme song? It's exactly what DLRP needs for the Mickey's Magical Party, not that ... new remix.

I love that song. The Corbin Bleu version of it is great!!

EDDY

//http://www.mickeymagicalyear.com/
YEAH ! ONLINE ! ONLINE ! :D/

Im going to discover it now ;)
regards
eddy
[size=80]1997 - July (my first visit ever!!! =) DLP\'s 5th Anniversary
2005 - September
2007 - March
2007 - September