Future Project Rumours

Started by Kristof, July 08, 2008, 01:16:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrs. Jennes

oh i'm sorry, i just were a bit too lazy to read every single reply here
but now i will search for it, thanks :)

A dream comes true the 10th Time in March \'10

charlied

California Adventure and Hong Kong are now both getting millions spent on expansions/developments. So surely it's only a matter of time before a multi -million plan was unveiled for expansions at Paris.  [-o<

Magic M

Latest news from Hong Kong could add fuel to the DLRP fires!

Aswe know DLP and HKD are both getting identical Toy Story Lands - makes sense as its saves money - but they are also getting a stripped down version of Frontierland called "Grizzly Trail".

Grizzly Trail is a mine train ride that runs around Grzzly Rock - the bear shaped mountain from DCA's... Grizzly River Rapids!

Would it not makes sense for Disney to construct two of these bespoke mountains and give DLP its so-called "Missing E-Ticket"?

MM

Kristof

QuoteWould it not makes sense for Disney to construct two of these bespoke mountains and give DLP its so-called "Missing E-Ticket"?

What missing E-Ticket?  Besides, we already have a Big Thunder Mountain-like attraction.

And if you look at the description of the Haunted Mansion attraction, it says it'll use a trackless system, something our Ratatouille dark ride will get as well.

QuoteAswe know DLP and HKD are both getting identical Toy Story Lands - makes sense as its saves money.

Actually TSPL was supposed to be 100% DLP exclusive, but it was decided the very last minute that the Arctic land at HKDL would be replaced by TSL.  So DLP paid all the R&D for this one.

Walts heir

All of these would be great

Walts heir

I'm sure they will do something for the 20th anniversary

Alice738

Quote from: "Kristof"Tons of new rumours are starting to spread over the fan community!  

Here are a few, coming from Disney Central Plaza and other sources

- Closing of Animagique

- Closing of Cinémagique and replaced by a show with Mickey using lasers and water jets

- Three small attractions in Toon Studio

- Chinese Theatre façade for Soarin'

- Removal of La Cabane des Robinson

- Removal of Indiana Jones et le Temple du Péril and replaced by an E-ticket

- Removal of the Cowboy Cook-Out BBQ, Critter Corral and the Frontierland Depot to build thé attraction for the 20th Anniversary: Splash Mountain.

what??? I like cinemagique :O and don't replace indiana jones, its great! And the Cowboy Cookout has great chicken :(

I really do hope these are only rumours

Barnsey313

Quote from: "Alice738"
Quote from: "Kristof"Tons of new rumours are starting to spread over the fan community!  

Here are a few, coming from Disney Central Plaza and other sources

- Closing of Animagique

- Closing of Cinémagique and replaced by a show with Mickey using lasers and water jets

- Three small attractions in Toon Studio

- Chinese Theatre façade for Soarin'

- Removal of La Cabane des Robinson

- Removal of Indiana Jones et le Temple du Péril and replaced by an E-ticket

- Removal of the Cowboy Cook-Out BBQ, Critter Corral and the Frontierland Depot to build thé attraction for the 20th Anniversary: Splash Mountain.

what??? I like cinemagique :O and don't replace indiana jones, its great! And the Cowboy Cookout has great chicken :(

I really do hope these are only rumours

I hope they are too.

The Frontierland depot?! No!! Thats the best station along with Main street in close second! Shame about the possibility of Indiana Jones going too. However I am glad Disneyland Park may have a chance of getting a look in.

I am however not too fussed about possibility of animagique and cinemagique  being removed. Possibly the new water jet/laser ride be similar to the new world of colour attraction in Calafornia?

Pete's Dragon

If they close/change Cinemagique I'm gonna round up a posse of angry truck drivers and encircle the park until they bring it back.(and I'll lock the doors of the train station too !!!) :twisted:

Cinemagique, just say 'Oui' !!!!!!

davewasbaloo

I hope the removal of the treehouse and Cinemagique are wrong!

Also, I doubt CCBBQ is going anywhere, Splash was in the original masterplan.
since 2001 (many before that)

bigrossco

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

they just cant get rid of cinemagique i'll join the protest to stop it closing!!!
BigRossCo

Upcoming Holidays

Past Holidays
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Sequoia Lodge
5th - 12th October 2008 - Santa Fe | My Trip Report]http://bit.ly/cCy0r0[/url] | My Trip
Photos: //http://bit.ly/bFHtog
Feb. 2012 - Florida - Radisson Hotel Orlando-Lake Buena Vista

smurfy74

these were rumours from about a year ago, seeing as the tree house has just had a refurb then i doubt they are all true, and there is plenty of space to add extra attractions without having the cost of removing one first and then building.

Pete's Dragon

And why on earth would they want to remove Indy? Although, I thought I read that this was only a temp. ride and has already outlasted in Use-By Date??

Anyway, if they wanted to add a new ride, there's plenty of room beside Indy. And quite frankly I wish they would. Its the one bit of the Railroad journey that really spoils the magic of the whole place. First you get Main Street, the caves, Frontierland, then oh look - an empty field  :?

Excuse the bad photoshop (rush job), but look plently of room. Add a ride here, and a couple of paths linking everything. At the minute it's a bit of a pain walking all the way to Indy, to find there's nothing else there, or no other way to go

-breeno-

Quote from: "Pete's Dragon"Anyway, if they wanted to add a new ride, there's plenty of room beside Indy. And quite frankly I wish they would. Its the one bit of the Railroad journey that really spoils the magic of the whole place. First you get Main Street, the caves, Frontierland, then oh look - an empty field  :?

The reason for the empty field is originally the plan was to create an Indiana Jones land within a land (think Toy Story Playland only bigger and more themed) with a mine train rollercoaster (not temple of peril) and Indiana Jones Adventure.  Sadly the idea had to be scrapped due to money.  I think the chances of it happening the way WDI wanted is completely gone because Temple of Peril was just put over it, instead of thinking "hmm, maybe we should leave room incase we get money for something else" (don't know if that bit is true though)
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

davewasbaloo

Breeno, there is indeed still room for Indiana Jones Adventure, back in the 90's, WDI still used master plans. although the original thoughts for this space was a jungle cruise/indy hybrid.
since 2001 (many before that)