Started by Kristof, July 08, 2008, 01:16:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristof

Here it is:

luke85

Quote from: "Kristof"Here it is:

I would still LOVE to see this! Please please please! [-o<  [-o<  [-o<

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "luke85"I would still LOVE to see this! Please please please! [-o<  [-o<  [-o<

You're not the only one, I'm dying to see an Indiana Jones Adventure ride in Paris [-o<  :)

*TIMMIE*

It would be the best 20th present inmho! Loved the ride in Anaheim. It would be a unique ride for Europe. A shame the did not do it for the 15th. That would be great marketing along with Indy 4! =D>  [-o<

Pete's Dragon

Quote from: "*TIMMIE*"It would be the best 20th present inmho! Loved the ride in Anaheim. It would be a unique ride for Europe. A shame the did not do it for the 15th. That would be great marketing along with Indy 4! =D>  [-o<

Ummm, leave Indy 4 out of this. We want it to be good and well made.......2 things sadly that Indy 4 wasn't (dont get me started, just agree)

*TIMMIE*

Quote from: "Pete's Dragon"
Quote from: "*TIMMIE*"It would be the best 20th present inmho! Loved the ride in Anaheim. It would be a unique ride for Europe. A shame the did not do it for the 15th. That would be great marketing along with Indy 4! =D>  [-o<

Ummm, leave Indy 4 out of this. We want it to be good and well made.......2 things sadly that Indy 4 wasn't (dont get me started, just agree)

I just mentioned it as a marketing chance. I don't want the ride to be influenced it by all. ;)

david

how wrong you are- indy4 was pretty good.... sorry, i think i've hijacked the topic.
erm- yes- indiana jones land would be awesome
(phew, back on topic now)

Gareth

NOOOO not animagique i love that show i would die inside if it was gone :( they better keep it please disney

[size=150]Please Follow Me - - - - Twitter.com/Gareth2100 ---- Thanks

TheDavidMolyneux

Quote from: "Gareth"NOOOO not animagique i love that show i would die inside if it was gone :( they better keep it please disney

Yeah, I agree.

Unless they planned on changing into something like Philharmagic, then I might just change my mind.
Walt Disney World - 2008.
Disneyland Paris - 2008.
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." - Walt Disney

CentralPlazaPerson

http://disneyandmore.blogspot.com/2009/ ... uture.html

A very interesting blog entry from Disney and more written on Sunday. It shows all of the officially announced and non officially announced rides which will be coming to every Disney park. Just scroll down to DLRP to read about the resort's new rides and attractions.

Soap

Quote from: "CentralPlazaPerson"http://disneyandmore.blogspot.com/2009/08/looking-towards-future.html

A very interesting blog entry from Disney and more written on Sunday. It shows all of the officially announced and non officially announced rides which will be coming to every Disney park. Just scroll down to DLRP to read about the resort's new rides and attractions.

Not big shocking news, but indeed some really nice things on the lists :D
Some real rumours thou for DLRP or not?

Thanks for sharing!
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

dagobert

Disney and more has posted a very interesting article about a possible Splash Mountain. The article says that Disney Officials Al Weiss and Philippe Gas have visited the Europa Park in Germany.

The park is owned by ride-manufacturer MACK. I think the company built Crush's Coaster.

It looks like the Disney Officials are interested in a water ride.

http://disneyandmore.blogspot.com/2009/ ... asmic.html

RnRCj

Interesting to hear that the management are looking round EP. They could learn a lot from there. Hopefully they liked some of the non-toonified theming.

But have they still not made their mind up for the 20th anniversary attraction?? I'd be perfectly happy for Splash to come to DLP, either after Ratatouille or as the 20th attraction.

lil-shawn

very interesting!

i would not buy anything from the mack company, because
the owner just talk bad about DLP, its always a bad publicity.

i think right now they really donĀ“t know what they want, and take all
options they have open..
may the big deal is coming and we really will see spalsh and ratatouille and a
lot other stuff. may the TWDC will give us some money..
but who knows, we need a spy in the company!!

experiment627

Quote from: "lil-shawn"i would not buy anything from the mack company, because
the owner just talk bad about DLP, its always a bad publicity.

Mack has already manufactured a couple of rides for Disney, albeit smaller ones. With the prospect of new rides going to Paris and Hong Kong as well as a new Disneyland for Shanghai Mack is probably VERY interested in doing more business with Disney.

But I have to agree lil-shawn, Roland Mack should watch his mouth and manners if he really wants to do business with the (proper!) Mouse...

By the way, mutual visits between EP and the Disney parks (or any major theme parks) are not uncommon... They know each others' parks quite well...