Started by britincgn, May 20, 2008, 11:18:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigrossco

very nice promo vid!
BigRossCo

Upcoming Holidays

Past Holidays
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Sequoia Lodge
5th - 12th October 2008 - Santa Fe | My Trip Report]http://bit.ly/cCy0r0[/url] | My Trip
Photos: //http://bit.ly/bFHtog
Feb. 2012 - Florida - Radisson Hotel Orlando-Lake Buena Vista

Magicalmouse125

I'm in Cornwall at the moment so i have yet to use it. But you guys seem to love it and think it's fun. I can't wait to use it!!!! :D/  :D
[size=150]Long Live MagicForum![/size]

Love From Magical Mouse 125

MAVERICK

:D/  This is so good i was on it last night i started at about 7 and when i looked up next it was 12:40.
  It was just wicked going around the parks and villiage taking pics and having a look at it all,i just love how much detail there is.
I wonder if GOOGLE will update the park online as the park gets updated.

Kristof

Quote from: "MAVERICK":D/  This is so good i was on it last night i started at about 7 and when i looked up next it was 12:40.
  It was just wicked going around the parks and villiage taking pics and having a look at it all,i just love how much detail there is.
I wonder if GOOGLE will update the park online as the park gets updated.

If DLP places the order and pays the bill, it will!

Disneydavid

Nice video on that site!

DLP MP3 - The only podcast with onrides RIGHT from the Resort! With ToT ,SM:M2 , Crush\'s Coaster , Star Tours, Peter Pan,  Stitch Live , Panoramique , BTM  and Pirates of the Carribbean! !
For iTunes ] and MP3!

Newest episode.... Toy Story Playland The Tour and Rc RACER!

metzzler

Yeah It is.

Like to See more Videos of this.

Will try it also later @ Home the Google Earth DLP 3D with my 6Mbit DSL :D
Hope its working fine, but the Details I saw on the Video and in the Screens are AWSOME!! =D>

giorgio1712

Wow this is really something, never thought the detail would be that impressive!

Thank god I have a 2.5gHz processor and 4gb of RAM with a 10mbit connection to really make the most of it! :D

Agent Lex

Don't know if this has popped up on any of the galleries (haven't been able to click links, been browsing) but I suddenly noticed this detail...

You can actually go inside the castle.

(sorry it stretches the forum a little, but I didn't want to have to do a preview)

CafeFantasia

Hey, if you want to post pictures on this forum, and have them fit within the design exactly, resize them to 721 pixels wide before posting.

Magicalmouse125

I absoulutly love it. Have any of you noticed you can see Mickey in the door to the castle.  :mickey1:
Or Snow white on the stage.
And Captain Hook on his ship.
It just goes into soooo much detail eg the trains on thunder mountain!
[size=150]Long Live MagicForum![/size]

Love From Magical Mouse 125

id@53

Quote from: "Magicalmouse125"Have any of you noticed you can see Mickey in the door to the castle.  :mickey1:
Or Snow white on the stage.
And Captain Hook on his ship.
I've also spotted Minnie and Buzz, anybody found any of the other characters?
\'A fine bunch of water lilies you turned out to be. I\'d like to see anybody make me wash, if I didn\'t wanna.\' ...... \'Next thing you know, she\'ll be tyin\' your beards up in pink ribbons and smellin\' ya up with that stuff called, uh..."perfoom".\'

jennytablina

Informed my dad about this after a quick poke about on google earth m'self. Has started the holiday buildup excitement knowing sequoia lodge is only a small walk away from the hub for sure. Will explore more later
Going back to Join Mickeys Party! ]

Previous Disney trips:
WDW: 98, 99, 2002, 2004, 2006, 2008
DLP: 2005 (Surprise 16th Birthday trip!)

CafeFantasia

This Google Earth 3D model is supposed to include Google Street View for the entire resort:

QuoteExplore the two parks from street-level with Google Street View.

I can't see it though. Maybe it's just me.

never2old

Quote from: "Alan"This Google Earth 3D model is supposed to include Google Street View for the entire resort:

QuoteExplore the two parks from street-level with Google Street View.

I can't see it though. Maybe it's just me.

I can't see it either

Nicholas-c

I don't think it means "Google streetview" That would require a car to drive around the parcs... I think it means zooming in etc and the Google earth "camera" being at street level
August 2003, 04, 05, 06, 07 and 08 - With family
Halloween 2008 - Best trip ever
July 2009 - All alone